Billboard Charts (December 3-9, 2017)

iHype.

2 minutes ago, Timber said:

Well, considering she's on a level of her own along with Adele, you woould think she'd be able to outdo Lemonade's third week, not fall under it by over 50k.

Yet she will still outsell Lemonade in a couple of weeks.

Sit down.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• QueenofCopyPaste

• UNNAMI

• Lovett

13 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Damn, those numbers keep going down... :huh:

What do you expect to happen? It sold 1M in its first week :biblio:

1 minute ago, Amarie said:

Taylor's sales are bad. I don't know why people are acting like their not and trying to deflect by mentioning other artist.  With all the promo she has she should be selling like Adele.

where? :biblio:

2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Yet she will still outsell Lemonade in a couple of weeks.

Sit down.

But she isn't even close to 2.6m. Or are you talking about pure sales?

6 minutes ago, Timber said:

Well, considering she's on a level of her own along with Adele, you woould think she'd be able to outdo Lemonade's third week, not fall under it by over 50k.

:biblio:  i feel like you want beyonce to get dragged 

Just now, Bounce said:

:biblio:  i feel like you want beyonce to get dragged 

She desrves it for making Lem flop by not puting it on streaming services. :fan:

Get ha!

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Amarie said:

Taylor's sales are bad. I don't know why people are acting like their not and trying to deflect by mentioning other artist.  With all the promo she has she should be selling like Adele.

fffffff this FAN FICTION aq9Apl8.gif She didn't do a single thing in weeks 2-3 until the iHeart concert this weekend.

12 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Well what are they supposed to do? Go up? :rip: Please THINK before you POST. Many thanks.

Taylor's previous albums have had a decent increase during the Thanksgiving week:

- Fearless - +23%

- Speak Now - +64%

- Red - +28%

- 1989 - +32%

- Reputation - -44%

Please get your facts right before you post. Many thanks.

2 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Taylor's previous albums have had a decent increase during the Thanksgiving week:

- Fearless - +23%

- Speak Now - +64%

- Red - +28%

- 1989 - +32%

- Reputation - -44%

Her previous albums weren't on their 3rd week tho :rip: Of course her second week would be bigger than her third week.

Please get your facts right before you post. Many thanks. 

Edited by Badgalbriel

LMAO at people trying to drag like she isn’t skull dragging everyone not named Adele 

11 minutes ago, E•MO•TION said:

147K THIRD WEEK and y'all calling it BAD?!?!?! Your fav can't do HALF that FIRST week nnn. ATRL stays being a mess

bad for her standards

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Her previous albums weren't on their 3rd week tho :rip: Of course her second week would be bigger than her third week. 

"Fearless" was in its 3rd week. :michael:

I mean she doesn’t have any smashes currently, so these numbers are still good. Not sure why people are trying to downplay the sales.

1 minute ago, Agenor said:

"Fearless" was in its 3rd week. :michael:

Fearless didn't sell 1.2 million on it's first week :michael:

Reputation will eventually end up with 3 million in pure sales, y'all need to stop acting like it's a flop. :dies:

DDt ATRL downgrading their faves by trying to drag Taylor's numbers :deadbanana2:

It is very embrassing :deadbanana2:

17 minutes ago, Timber said:

Quite petty when Lemonade's release strategy was different. Isn't Reputation close to if not already surpassed that album in pure sales

In any event, yes this is a decline which is still better than others sales bar adele.

She will have to release a video so that End game's streams can keep the SPS consistent during January. She won't need much because Eminem will get a week or two and then Taylor will or should rise back to the top before January

GLtWh3P.gif

8 minutes ago, Agenor said:

- Fearless - +23%

- Speak Now - +64%

- Red - +28%

- 1989 - +32%

- Reputation - -44%

LMAO is this real?

What is the explanation?

7 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

A critical and commercial BOMB

It literally outsold ANTI in pure sales already but go off I guess, Rihanna stan :lmao:

19 minutes ago, Amarie said:

two live televised perfs whew the promo blitz She's been doing!

beating most girls' first week whew!

Just now, ElleDriver said:

It literally outsold ANTI in pure sales already but go off I guess, Rihanna stan :lmao:

I’m actually immensely worried! Hopefully she’ll be okay after this bomb. Her real fans are still here for her :heart2: 

I wonder if she’ll be able to recover? This is frightening... and we thought Younger Now was a bomb, gosh, we didn’t know what was coming!