5H might be getting dropped/Shelved

152 posts in this topic

Btw Chris who i think works for their team or something left epic apparently so the girls might be getting dropped. Aparently Sean their choreographer left aswell.

Chris is the one that made their self titled album happen

DQF4-B_X4AAt20Y.jpg

Did their last project perform that badly? 

Just now, Ascension said:

Worse than bad

1 minute ago, Ascension said:

I last saw it at 150k WW so kinda, but not for their standards.

1 minute ago, Ascension said:

Yes.

It’s not really bad for them. They’ll have opportunities with other labels hopefully

Omg was the GP literally just here for Camila? It’s insane how hard she’s smashing and how hard they’re...not. :dancehall:

I highly doubt this. They worked hard to release and they have had NO indication of not in the future. If this is true, they each will have one more chance as solo artists with a medium amount of label push (maybe not Ally since she hasn't done much solo but hew knows)

I mean when the label doesn't even give them 1/20th of the funding they give some of there other artists of course they're going to flop into oblivion. All they needed was a little bit of promotion, and someone pushing them. :shakeno: 

11 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Omg was the GP literally just here for Camila? It’s insane how hard she’s smashing and how hard they’re...not. :dancehall:

Lauren’s track with Steve Aoki is doing good. I think the problem was the material they were given.

When Camila underperformed with CITC, the label had her go back into the studio. The label still rushed out the 5H album even when they underperformed with Down. 

Normani1 incoming

aNSepFE.thumb.jpg.0acd2dd34ce36c0492d6bd

13 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

They're on the same label so pumping the budget for Camila to get her in the studio with A-list writers and producers means 5H's budget gets cut.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

We need a new label.

Time for a new label.

It’s all Epic’s fault :cm:

21 minutes ago, Mezik said:

I mean when the label doesn't even give them 1/20th of the funding they give some of there other artists of course they're going to flop into oblivion. All they needed was a little bit of promotion, and someone pushing them. :shakeno: 

It’s for sure more than promotion. They need an image and sound overhaul. None of their songs are remotely “great”, they need something that will showcase their  voices and they need to get a whole new writing and producing team. Their performances are terrible and all over the place. Drop the dancing. They need a new brand, because the one they have now isn’t working or is very clear. They all have really nice voices, maybe they just need to go the “vocal girl group route”’(En Vogue, SWV, etc) instead of the stereotypical girl group one. 

A whole lot of **** being released via Epic is flopping (other than Camila who they are overworking and promoting on) 

40 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Camila got lucky with Havana, that's all. Her success won't last.

they are not going to last long.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Camila already has 3 top 20 hits without 5h.

I'm sorry but its what they deserve. They're going nowhere so why continue wasting record label money? :michael: 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Oh honey can’t wait to kii at this in a couple of years

Poor that 

Hq8Q2Qn.gif