• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster Megamind

• Starkboy

• castle13

• TayDine1989

Not good. There are single songs that get 5 million in a day. Spotify streaming just isn't her niche. 

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

That's not good at all. :deadbanana2: It's impressive that she has a high demand of people willing to pay full price from the album, but this is pretty shocking tbh. Maybe it'll increase better as the week goes on.

Spotify didn’t promote the album anywhere. People that didn’t see Taylor’s insta story or where online when she posted the promo on her insta have no idea she has an album out.

GP playing dirty to Praying With Our Bodies Blessed

I think she just needs some push

She needs to adapt soon or late. Her sales is great but in 3-4 years, she may not be able to compete with Ed Sheeran anymore

7 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

GP playing dirty to Praying With Our Bodies Blessed

I think she just needs some push

She needs to adapt soon or late. Her sales is great but in 3-4 years, she may not be able to compete with Ed Sheeran anymore

I don't see her releasing music in 3-4 years tbh. We'll be lucky if she'll release TS7 tbh

I just need End Game MV and surely, it'll help other album tracks' streams

4 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

That's 3k album equivalent units 

:deadbanana2:

OT: jawnwD3j.gif 

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about the streaming issue. She just needs to make sure End Game becomes a hit and the rest of the album tracks will end up getting a good boost too. Also if Spotify is truly treating her weirdly then her label should push End Game with the incentive that both Future & Ed are on the track (which are some of Spotify's fav artists). They'll think of the win vs loss of not featuring End Game on major playlists and they will end up making the logical and money driven choice (which would be to add End Game on those important playlists). :p

4 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

oh wow

These numbers are not terrible, considering the album has been out for a month and has sold 2M WW.

I don't know what's considered good or bad for Spotify but this is kind of like Taylor's Spotify debut in a way for new music. And we know streaming leans towards hip hop so of course she won't suddenly have all of her songs suddenly arrive and climb to the top right away :rip: 

But Ready For It and Look What You Made Me Do did peak high and I think even peaked at or around #1? So she's doing better than other pop artists. 

And even if she's doing "bad" End Game is coming and going to help her win over the streaming audience :gaycat2:

47 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

I don't see her releasing music in 3-4 years tbh. We'll be lucky if she'll release TS7 tbh

Wtf

TRAGIC :doc: 

50 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

I was having this exact same thought :dancehall: 

WTF Why wouldn't she release another album in 3-4 years?

I think she'll go back to her usual 2 year break.

1 hour ago, TayDine1989 said:

Can you explain this? :biblio:

These reputation wait almost killed me and half of the fandom

So this is like 3k sales in a day. 

She should have kept it off Spotify.

Edited by Timber

4 minutes ago, Timber said:

So this is like 3k sales in a day. 

I think it may have benefited her team to actually keep it off Spotify.

what? :lmao:

anyhow, why isn't End Game on any playlist? :rip: Spotify really is punishing her.

5 hours ago, Starkboy said:

WAIT no album track entered Spotify UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and France top200, not even End Game with Ed

jawnwD3j.gif

Omg jawnwD3j.gif

5 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Well this is what she gets for all those anti streaming music value!!!11 Bs she pulled back in 2014. Karma keeps receipts :chick1: 

.:cm:

9 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

:ahh:

9 hours ago, kawk said:

let's notGN0Wcsh4R-Sa0PpU8EdnQA.png

Pretty sure this is all from this morning?

It wasn't even listed under NEW RELEASES yesterday.

This doesn;t look good I guess :doc: She should do promo for her album asap

Wait, it already sold 6.2m WW with SPS? :skull:

Ive been streaming non-stop even when im at work its streaming with the volume at 0 :fan: does it all count as multiple streams if i have it set to repeat or am i just wasting my data?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.