Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: S2 out now

1,243 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Wikipedia said:

Yeah but he was unusually snarky towards Sabrina this season. I don't remember him acting like that in S1.

The show creators said part of his journey will be struggling between being accepted by the witch community he was exiled from for so long, and being loyal to his family. So it's just that expressed, others are suddenly okay with talking to him and he values that more than something he takes for granted. (family support)

I wonder if next season they'll address the fact that Hilda killed that man from the council

8 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

The show creators said part of his journey will be struggling between being accepted by the witch community he was exiled from for so long, and being loyal to his family. So it's just that expressed, others are suddenly okay with talking to him and he values that more than something he takes for granted. (family support)

Oh... That makes sense. I wished they'd shown that struggle a bit better.

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I wonder if next season they'll address the fact that Hilda killed that man from the council

Their entire leader system collapsed ( high priest ran off, devil was concealed) so I think not

42 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Their entire leader system collapsed ( high priest ran off, devil was concealed) so I think not

That was just the Church Of Night though, the council and the other churches are still going

I'm on episode 8 of season 1. It's pretty good so far, writing could've been improved, though.

Gavin Leatherwood... whew, LORD. :jonny5:

14 hours ago, Yves said:

I'm on episode 8 of season 1. It's pretty good so far, writing could've been improved, though.

Gavin Leatherwood... whew, LORD. :jonny5:

He becomes a lot more prominent in season 2 so keep watching

giphy.gif

S2 was a BORE fest until episode 6 :jonny5:Whew! a show. :clap3:

Catching up on s2. Its demonic I live :jonny2:

The ending was so bad :doc: the show is turning to Riverdale 2.0 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y said:

RIGHT like this season was so good and then they had to drink the dumb bitch juice when easily they could have just... i dunno... had weird **** happen in town and with the church for s3

4 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

Not today satan

Season 3 is filming now :jonny2:I'm ready for the October release. Gavin and Ross have been hanging out a lot lately.. hopefully they've been ****ing :jonny2:

They did a really good job incorporating the three useless friends into the final plot. Character development was on-point this season too. Just like Riverdale, they did a good job introducing the love triangle and immediately separating it (just like Archie x Betty, I think Sabrina x Harvey is permanently over).

I knew it. [Sa]brina = [Sa]tin.

Nick. :noparty:

I finally finished S02 after i just couldn't get past the first episodes. But whew does it speed up in the last 5 episodes.

Too bad it build up to this supposedly epic battle but turns out they use a cheap trick to "defeat" Satan. There's really no logical way the story can continue in S03 tbh.

Why didn't they just bury all the poisoned coven members in their magical cemetery? Doesn't it bring people who are on the brink of death back or something? 

I was cracking up when Prudence came out with her blades. The random musical number. I think I'm too old for this ****.:ahh:

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

Why didn't they just bury all the poisoned coven members in their magical cemetery? Doesn't it bring people who are on the brink of death back or something? 

I was cracking up when Prudence came out with her blades. The random musical number. I think I'm too old for this ****.:ahh:

Only family meme we can use it or else it leave the pathway for the dead souls to come out