Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: S2 out now

1,243 posts in this topic

Please don't be messy! It has the potential to be great. I don't want a Riverdale/Scream mess.

6 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

Shaking :jonny5:

Jesus :deadbanana4: Felt like they showed us A LOT in that trailer. But I'm digging the atmosphere and aesthetic of the show! I'm still worried it has the potential to be a muddled mess like Riverdale but hoping for the best.

The cinematography looks fantastic! I'm so excited for this to finally premiere :duca:

it looks v interesting, i knew the creators of Riverdale wouldn't have disappointed

I wonder if Harvey will die in this and get resurrected but with Sabrina's father's soul like in the comics :skull: Hope not

5 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Shaking :jonny5:

Damn, didn't expect it to look so freaking great & whimsical! Kiernan Shipka is the perfect casting for Sabrina. 

3 hours ago, Walt Disney said:

I wonder if Harvey will die in this and get resurrected but with Sabrina's father's soul like in the comics :skull: Hope not

Damn, that random possible spoiler....

Queen Sally Draper should be a multiple time Emmy nominee by now. Hopefully this is a hit and makes her a STAR

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

Damn, that random possible spoiler....

I don't think they'll do it, the target demographic needs their teen romance (like Riverdale)

It's also way too weird dd

it will be iconic.

do we know how many episodes are we getting and their duration?

20 hours ago, Walt Disney said:

They did that in the comics? A mess :toofunny2: But it's unlikely they do it on the show. It's from the producers of Riverdale after all and like you said, they need their romance.