Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: S2 out now

1,243 posts in this topic

The way they just killed off Luke so that Ambrose and Prudence could happen was just straight up clownery. What was even the point of including him in season 1? 

1. Lilith 

2. Lucifer in his true form 

3. Sabrina's doppelganger 

4. Nick

5. Dorian Grey

6. The male "angel" 

7. Sabrina 

8. Hilda 

9. Hilda's bf

The rest of the characters were NOT it. Every single mortal excluding Adam irritated me every time they appeared on screen and Satan's "defeat" was so meh? I was like... Is that it?? 

Oh and Theo was so annoying I wanted to hate crime him myself. Not to mention the ghostly great aunt that he sees is like something straight out of Riverdale :biblio:

20 hours ago, Glass said:

"Theo" is the new "auntie" of S2 :skull: 

Is it really necessary to say his name every 10 seconds? 

Nn, true. To be fair all of the characters call each other by name pretty often.

6 minutes ago, snowpiercer said:

Oh and Theo was so annoying I wanted to hate crime him myself. Not to mention the ghostly great aunt that he sees is like something straight out of Riverdale :biblio:

Me too. And I wish Roz became mute instead of blind so she could shut up. 

4 hours ago, Becky's pearls said:

Every time she'd talk about her cunting I wanted to throw up. Not to mention when the three of them stopped the gates of hell from opening with some drawings on a couple of pages with literally no magic  :deadbanana4:

I forgot to ask HOW is Roz still using her cunting when Sabrina removed her blindness? I thought that the only reason she had that ability because the curse blinded her :confused:

22 minutes ago, snowpiercer said:

Every time she'd talk about her cunting I wanted to throw up. Not to mention when the three of them stopped the gates of hell from opening with some drawings on a couple of pages with literally no magic  :deadbanana4:

OMG I really wanted some demons to escape the gates and kill them all. Bring back Libby tbqfh and ditch these high school flops. 

9 hours ago, snowpiercer said:

I forgot to ask HOW is Roz still using her cunting when Sabrina removed her blindness? I thought that the only reason she had that ability because the curse blinded her :confused:

I wish they go deep on that matter, like, why did a witch cursed the women of the family and at the same time gave them the ****ing?

1 hour ago, Grown K said:

I wish they go deep on that matter, like, why did a witch cursed the women of the family and at the same time gave them the ****ing?

I'm guessing they didn't want her acting blind for the rest of the show while maintaining her powers.

It's a cheap cop out. Actually a lot of the show has cheap cop outs, the writers are really lazy.  I will forever be salty on how they got rid of Luke. 

Satan :jonny:

Okay season, the season finale was a bit meh though

so they pulled off a Buffy and a Supernatural apocalypse but these are things you need several episodes of set up for. You can't just throw in Lucifer for the last 2 episodes and immediately defeat him like that. And the battle after battle all failing until a last ditch efffort to imprison him in his body :deadbanana4:

the way power levels are all screwed up :deadbanana4:

Sabrina's friends joining the ritual for the acheron when they have no magic :deadbanana4:

I mean it's great but the last two episodes are not IT. The way conservative pro-Satan Zelda also just switched immediately

On 4/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, Becky's pearls said:

dddd mess :dies:

Roz and Harvey felt so forced.

4 hours ago, erianoillim said:

so they pulled off a Buffy and a Supernatural apocalypse but these are things you need several episodes of set up for. You can't just throw in Lucifer for the last 2 episodes and immediately defeat him like that. And the battle after battle all failing until a last ditch efffort to imprison him in his body :deadbanana4:

Sabrina's friends joining the ritual for the acheron when they have no magic :deadbanana4:

I mean it's great but the last two episodes are not IT. The way conservative pro-Satan Zelda also just switched immediately

oh wow, yes sis, spit out those facts!

I liked S2. Definetly feel like they take the easy cop outs every so often. Lilith is amazing and hope she comes back! The way they just got rid of Satan was too easy but honestly feel like there is more to that. And Idk why but I really want Harvey and Sabrina to get back together even tho I love Nick! 

On 4/15/2019 at 3:43 PM, snowpiercer said:

Theo is so damn stupid. It’s all well and good but even if he he were a “real boy” he’d never be basketball team material. He’s a midget. Join yearbook like the other nerds and focus on your college applications. Ugh. 

11 hours ago, erianoillim said:

Facts are facts. 

I am so glad people hate her friends. I wonder if this is a popular thought that has made its way to the writers. Her friends bring the show down to a Riverdale level when the show is so much better than that. I am rooting for their deaths. 

9 hours ago, Venom said:

oh wow, yes sis, spit out those facts!

1 hour ago, Vertigo Stick said:

Facts are facts. 

I am so glad people hate her friends. I wonder if this is a popular thought that has made its way to the writers. Her friends bring the show down to a Riverdale level when the show is so much better than that. I am rooting for their deaths. 

Nnnnnn I was afraid they were unpopular opinions before I posted in this thread. Her friends annoy me because I hate how they are all suddenly special at the end of season 1 and now even more so. It’s clear they are trying to replicate Buffy’s scoobies. That’s not a bad thing really but the dynamics feel so fake. 

Good for Theo being representation for trans people but the way he always has to outdo Harvey in everything (sports, killing the albino witch in tunnel 13, killing the mandrake, adding the last signs to keep the hell gates closed) especially when Harvey is the one from the witch hunter family is doing way too much :toofunny2:

22 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

Nnnnnn I was afraid they were unpopular opinions before I posted in this thread. Her friends annoy me because I hate how they are all suddenly special at the end of season 1 and now even more so. It’s clear they are trying to replicate Buffy’s scoobies. That’s not a bad thing really but the dynamics feel so fake. 

Good for Theo being representation for trans people but the way he always has to outdo Harvey in everything (sports, killing the albino witch in tunnel 13, killing the mandrake, adding the last signs to keep the hell gates closed) especially when Harvey is the one from the witch hunter family is doing way too much :toofunny2:

Agreed, the Buffy aspect isn't needed here either. Her mortal life is the least interesting thing to the show. The appeal of the show for me is the darkness portrayed as heroic. Sabrina's goodie friends add a layer of cheesiness now that they have some type of powers. I was hoping they would get sucked into the gates of Hell :jonny:

I like this show a lot, but the way the mortal storylines in the first half of the season just mirrored what Sabrina was going through in her witch world was so :toofunny2: Children's cartoon teas

This imagery >>

b6rbitA.png

I absolutely loved part 2 of S1, S2 can't come soon enough! Although I agree with everyone that Sabrina's mortal friends are annoying af (Harvey and Roz's relationship made me cringe every time) and that Lucifer's storyline was a bit too rushed (he's a snack btw, where can I sign the Book of the Beast?).

Zelda is a queen and Lilith grew on me, hopefully we'll see more of her, even if she left the body of Ms. Wardwell.

I'm in love with Nick :smitten: I'm so rooting for Nabrina to be endgame.

I hope the show hasn't jumped the shark by turning everyone against Father Blackwood this soon.

I just watched the first episode of the second season and i could barely finish it :biblio:

No one watches this for boring SJW storylines.

Sabrina signing up for "top-boy" despite it being a male thing, was perfectly fine and fit the story.

But to have another "girl wanting to do boy stuff" in the same episode is definitely overkill

(also the fact both had to cheat to not lose doesn't really make a strong point)

On 4/15/2019 at 2:27 PM, snowpiercer said:

Roz is basically a witch

I loved Part 2 and Lilith is lowkey my favorite character, but Sabrina's friends... :biblio:

Harvey is a dumb ass

Roz is annoying
Theo is kinda helpful but he can go too

On 4/16/2019 at 7:24 AM, D_Man3379 said:

I'm guessing they didn't want her acting blind for the rest of the show while maintaining her powers.

It's a cheap cop out. Actually a lot of the show has cheap cop outs, the writers are really lazy.  I will forever be salty on how they got rid of Luke

I feel like no one really even bothers to discuss this. The way they just threw away the character, had Ambrose cheat on him, only had ambrose flirt with/make out with woman then have Zelda inturupt Ambrose while he was "grieving" for Luke was just flat out disgusting. Especially when this entire season was a hetero fest :!ohno:

On 4/17/2019 at 9:19 AM, Becky's pearls said:

Theo is so damn stupid. It’s all well and good but even if he he were a “real boy” he’d never be basketball team material. He’s a midget. Join yearbook like the other nerds and focus on your college applications. Ugh. 

Ohhhh this too. I wish we watched the show together lmao. Every single time he appeared on screen I kept thinking to myself "that's just not realistic" :deadbanana4:

Can someone tell me how does the ending make sense? Like the mission is practically suicide, how can Sabrina even handle that??

1 hour ago, M André said:

Can someone tell me how does the ending make sense? Like the mission is practically suicide, how can Sabrina even handle that??

I don't think they will go to hell right away. Sabrina needs to learn spells and potions to how to trap daddy Satan elsewhere.