Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: S2 out now

1,243 posts in this topic

they want an all-ages hit a la stranger things. 

in the vein of buffy whose audience is also all ages. 

19 hours ago, Exodus said:

Tween programming is what this show is geared towards.

This is going to be a lot darker than the 'tween' demographic.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:03 PM, Mr.Marvelous said:

Why are they specifically looking for a black or Indian guy to play Ambrose, if he's supposed to be Sabrina's cousin from her father's side?

And why do Americans shows always have British Indians characters? I guess two birds killed with one stone in the minority department with an Asian and a British character. :rip: 

On 1/7/2018 at 0:02 PM, The Unforgiving said:

Will this be connected to Riverdale?

Yes, apparently

On 12/20/2017 at 6:03 PM, Mr.Marvelous said:

Why are they specifically looking for a black or Indian guy to play Ambrose, if he's supposed to be Sabrina's cousin from her father's side?

What if they’re mixing Ambrose with the snakes into a single character? :soda:

On 1/8/2018 at 6:38 AM, MrLovett said:
On 1/8/2018 at 6:38 AM, MrLovett said:

This is going to be a lot darker than the 'tween' demographic.

931740-0-optimized.jpg

I cant wait to see all theas character ****ing

New announcements:

Zelda

sabrina-cast-aunt-zelda.jpg

Australian actress Miranda Otto, whose small-screen credits include roles on Homeland and 24: Legacy, will play Zelda Spellman in Netflix’s still-untitled Sabrina the Teenage Witch project, TVLine has learned. Her official description is as follows: “Proud and devout, Zelda believes there is no greater honor than serving the Dark Lord as a member of the Church of Night. She is the family’s disciplinarian, fiercely protective of Sabrina and very much Cain to Hilda’s Abel.”

http://tvline.com/2018/02/20/sabrina-the-teenage-witch-netflix-reboot-cast-aunt-zelda-miranda-otto/

Hilda

lucy-davis.jpg

Netflix’s as-yet-untitled Sabrina the Teenage Witch series has cast a key member of the Spellman clan.

U.K. Office alum Lucy Davis has landed the series regular role of Aunt Hilda, our sister site Deadline reports.

http://tvline.com/2018/02/16/sabrina-teenage-witch-casts-lucy-davis-aunt-hilda-netflix/

well, Harvey wouldn't seem to be a very difficult role, based on the original show.

What I don't get:

I've seen season 1 of Riverdale and there was no supernatural element towards it, right? It's basically a mystery show.

But Sabrina is a witch........with super powers.....a talking cat....... 

so like, how are they in the same universe?

38 minutes ago, Venom said:

What I don't get:

I've seen season 1 of Riverdale and there was no supernatural element towards it, right? It's basically a mystery show.

T H I S

21 hours ago, Venom said:

What I don't get:

Even though they’re gonna be quite separate, I guess you could look at it this way - in the original Sabrina 99% of people in her gown & school had NO idea she was a witch.

Sure, sometimes weird stuff happened, but it was never confirmed she was a witch etc to anybody but those closest to her.

So the same could be said here - despite them sharing a ‘universe’ Sabrina will likely be keeping her witch side a secret, so no one would have to know anyway.

UGH why does it have to connect to Riverdale? That boring trash.