• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackson

• Joey Coco

• Bloody

• HufflepuffPophead

Top Posters In This Topic

How is LOTB doing so well? :huh: Rihanna has done everything in her power to prevent it from becoming a hit.

Edited by Joey Coco

12 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This just proves how f*cked up the charts are nowadays, concerning CTTR. The streaming alone can make you very successful even with tragic or average sales

Charts are meant to measure popularity in the most relevant metrics of the day. iTunes loses 13% of music sales every year and streaming is the primary method of consuming music.

Chained to the rhythm chained to the rhythm dance with me baby :beatfreak::beatfreak::beatfreak:

riri must be mad lotb is reaching top 10 . Sorry it's your best song b*tch:emofish:

:jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny:

25 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This just proves how f*cked up the charts are nowadays, concerning CTTR. The streaming alone can make you very successful even with tragic or average sales

but there's only two other songs that are outselling it? its slaying radio too. also, get with the times

Edited by Plastik

LOTB. :clap3:

Edited by Letemtalk

Dont play with me like this OP. It's been a long time coming for LOTB

For Rihanna, I'll believe it when I see it.

ViLyHsY.gif 

On 14/2/2017 at 1:48 AM, umich said:

Wow. The first time BFFs have slayed together since DH/The Monster eras :date2: 

:heart2:

can IFIC join the party too? It would be the best top 10 in a long time for me :date2:

On 2/13/2017 at 8:52 PM, John. said:

Two besties slaying together :jonny: I hope they collabed on KP4. 

i just dont see it........did they take a pic grammys night?....i think their friendship is:frown: over

I'm so glad LOTB is slaying! ANTi is her best album so I'm glad it's lasted this long :party: 

1 minute ago, guaposhutter73 said:

i just dont see it........did they take a pic grammys night?....i think their friendship is:frown: over

Katy didn't take pics with anyone. She arrived, performed, and left basically. Rih looked really happy for her after her performance though! 

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Katy didn't take pics with anyone. She arrived, performed, and left basically. Rih looked really happy for her after her performance though! 

oh i didnt see because i took the TV of when KIB didnt win:gaycat2:

On 2/14/2017 at 4:25 AM, HufflepuffPophead said:

Yas!

I hope Million Reasons is still staying within the Top 10 next week. And I hope CTTR performs much better than what most people thought, like maybe within on the Top 5 realm perhaps? As for RIhanna, #JusticeForKissItBetter. :(

CTTR is predicted to go #4 right now :party: 

6 minutes ago, Jackson said:

CTTR is predicted to go #4 right now :party: 

Oh my god yes queen!!!! :clap3:

They are going to be two the best song on BB 200 and in top 10 Obviously 

On 14.2.2017 at 0:23 PM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

You think it's ****ed up that the #3 selling song of the week will be in the top 10 of the Hot 100? Lol. 

On 2/14/2017 at 3:38 AM, Temporal said:

THIRTIETH???? :jonny2:  :jonny::jonny3:  :jonny4:  

She'd be only 8 behind Madonna, who holds the record for most top 10s :cm:

Rih truly deserves endless credit for her singles power. LOTB has barely been promoted, no video, has slowly gained steam for months and is now a top 10 hit. Most artists (even my faves like Gaga) need to fight tooth & nail to get a top 10 and Rih does it with basically no effort. 

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 6:23 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

What s wrong with that?

If people stream your song, doesn't it prove that it is popular?

I personally think streaming is more legitimate than radio audience because the people get to choose what they wanna stream without any gate keepers force feeding a song that people might not even like.

Am I naive?

Edited by frenchyisback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.