MIllion reasons re-enters at #4 Hot 100

HausofKen

She #4 http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7686444/hot-100-ed-sheeran-shape-of-you-lady-gaga-million-reasons

"Lady Gaga's "Million Reasons" vaults back onto the Hot 100 at No. 4 after she performed the Joanne track as part of her Super Bowl halftime show. The ballad makes a revival similar to that of the New England Patriots, who erased a 28-3 deficit to defeat the Atlanta Falcons, 34-28, in the game. In fact, just as the Patriots staged the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history (covering 51 games), Gaga makes a record return on the Hot 100, tying two other songs for the highest re-entry in the chart's 58-year archives."

Edited by HausofKen

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• HausofKen

• Dante

• Vorfreude

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:jonny:

:jonny::jonny:

Talent WON

I was praying for a top10, and she did a top5 :jonny:

Edited by CakeLike

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would have been worrying not to reach top 10 after the SB + discount lol. Congrats to her and her team though 

Wow even I doubted her 

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

Queen of defying her fan's expectations 

WE DID IT MONSTERS :'(

Top 5 hit from each era now, this surpassed all of my expectations. :jonny3:

My fave did it :jonny3:

I have no words.

giphy.gif

Congratulations, Gaga!

Edited by Futile Odds

:alexz:

TALENT WON OMG. APPLAUSE SHOOK. SHE WON AGAIN 

Just now, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Would have been worrying not to reach top 10 after the SB + discount lol. Congrats to her and her team though 

mais fermes ta gueule espèce d’obsédé.

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

Thank god this went Top 10.

Now she'll sing this beautiful song in all her future tours.