PrinceMichaelFan | JUSTIN HITS #1 (ALBUM)

PrinceMichaelFan

8 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Ive never been an Ed fan at all...prior to this album I found him a bit...annoying. However something about this era has clicked with me

I agree!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PrinceMichaelFan

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Alldeezy

Issue Date: April 2, 2017

$_86.JPG

DIVIDE WINS BIG THIS WEEK

Shape of You returns to number-one for the first time since, January 29, 2017. Shape is Ed's first number-one single from divide. He currently holds two number-one singles (Castle on the Hill, dating back to February 5, 2017).

Katy Perry descends 1-2 this week with, Chained to The Rhythm. It spent 6 weeks at number-one, which it currently holds as the longest running #1 song of 2017, thus far. 

Mo Bounce by Iggy Azalea, ascends 9-4 this week

Songs

cjGdvaB.png

Albums:

K82N1ZW.png

Oop, finally Katy did some charity work for Edward :keir: Bruno (24K), Rihanna and Chris coming back :alexz3:
Iggy bouncing into the top 5, and Ed (Castle) returning to it :katie2: Ed (GG), Ari/Future, Gaga down :noparty:

Albums: Divide, 24K Magic, Starboy, Dangerous Woman, Joanne, a girl a bottle a boat, Know-It-All, 25 :jamming:

18 hours ago, Remmy said:

Oop, finally Katy did some charity work for Edward :keir: Bruno (24K), Rihanna and Chris coming back :alexz3:
Iggy bouncing into the top 5, and Ed (Castle) returning to it :katie2: Ed (GG), Ari/Future, Gaga down :noparty:

Albums: Divide, 24K Magic, Starboy, Dangerous Woman, Joanne, a girl a bottle a boat, Know-It-All, 25 :jamming:

:eli:

Chained To The Rhythm falling from #1 :dancehall:

Thats What I Like & Mo Bounce :alexz:

I Feel It Coming & Everyday :alexz3:

Passionfruit & Million Reasons :angelo:

CTTR getting more plays than almost all albums :gaycat5: 

Dangerous Woman still Top 5 :gaycat2: Joanne :heart2:

Issue Date: April 9, 2017

$_86.JPG

Ed Continues to DIVIDE the competition with four songs control the top 4 spots of the charts

Songs:

TL11mE8.png

Albums:

GLedWrZ.png

Oop, and now Ed occupies the whole top 4 :gaycat3: Poor Kety. Zedd/Alessia returning at #20 :heart2:
Bruno, Iggy and Ariana/Future dropping a lot :'( Whew @ Hailee's random but slayful #9 return :alexz:

Albums: Ari falling hard on this chart as well :noparty: Kii @ Clean Bandit stealing Zara's album credit :fan:

21 hours ago, Remmy said:

Oop, and now Ed occupies the whole top 4 :gaycat3: Poor Kety. Zedd/Alessia returning at #20 :heart2:
Bruno, Iggy and Ariana/Future dropping a lot :'( Whew @ Hailee's random but slayful #9 return :alexz:

Albums: Ari falling hard on this chart as well :noparty: Kii @ Clean Bandit stealing Zara's album credit :fan:

Thank you sis! i notice the credit steal, lol!

Tomorrow will be a mess with my new week of the charts. :dies:

Issue Date: April 16, 2017

$_86.JPG

Ed remains the number one album & single this week. In total, Shape of You has spent 5 weeks (January 15, January 29, April 2-April 16, 2017), which makes it the second longest running song of 2017.

Albums:

sgoRWyH.png

Songs:

0WYz2rF.png

Wooo Now Or Never so high :party: Hope she overtakes some of these old songs soon :keir:

Sign Of The Times, I Feel It Coming and Passionfruit so high :celestial:

Mo Bounce is a nice bop :jamming: Everyday and Closer :clap3: 

Ed (SoY) still on top :smiley: Castle out of the top 10 though :sosad: Iggy slipping a spot :katie:
Weeknd/DP, Bruno x2, and Katy/Skip rising back up :eddie: Harry and Halsey coming thru together :katie2:

cold :)

Issue Date: April 23, 2017

lady-gaga-the-cure-1.jpg

Lady Gaga dethrones Ed Sheeran's Shape of You with The Cure in it's debut this week. The Cure becomes Lady Gaga's fifth number-one (Applause, Do What U Want (R. Kelly or Christina Aguilera, Perfect Illusion, & Million Reasons.)

Drake's ''More Life'' peaks at number-one this week on the album charts.

Singles:

MeWAYj7.png

Albums:

eflSV9i.png

Just now, Unoriginal said:

Wow :jonny: so much taste :clap3:

Thanks Babe :dies:

Chain/Halsey, Ari/Future, Iggy, Ed (Paean), Harry completely disappearing :'( Katy/Skip's big drop :soda:
Bandit/Zara on here :date: Bruno x2, Ed x3, Halsey, Weeknd/DP down :katie: Gaga starting off at #1 yesss :worship2:

The Cure :clap3:

Passionfruit, That's What I Like and I Feel It Coming :worship2:

Now Or Never as well :flower:

Mariah's I Don't is a bop tbh and Castle On The Hill is cute :date:

21 hours ago, Remmy said:

Chain/Halsey, Ari/Future, Iggy, Ed (Paean), Harry completely disappearing :'( Katy/Skip's big drop :soda:
Bandit/Zara on here :date: Bruno x2, Ed x3, Halsey, Weeknd/DP down :katie: Gaga starting off at #1 yesss :worship2:

Katy will be back, don't you worry. :dies:

Except 19 & 20, the entire Top 20 singles is divine :alexz: 18/20 whew :clap3: Legend Gaga at the Top :clap3:

comment on my c/d

The Cure #1 :clap3: Dua's second best song here :alexz::alexz::alexz:

Now Or Never should be higher :keir: Passionfruit, Blem and Symphony :celestial:

12 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

The Cure #1 :clap3: Dua's second best song here :alexz::alexz::alexz:

Now Or Never should be higher :keir: Passionfruit, Blem and Symphony :celestial:

• 2 weeks later...

Issue Date: April 30, 2017

d3d3faa1c1e0020f0ee2a44e4245d4fc.1000x10

Katy Perry's newest track, ''Bon Appetit'' debuts at number one after a three-day tracking period. Katy's Bon becomes her eighth number-one (Firework, Part of Me, Wide Awake, Roar, Dark Horse, This is How We Do and Chained to the Rhythm).

Kendrick Lamar's DAMN peaks at number-one this week on the album chart, replacing Drake the top spot. This is the first time in history that a Hip-Hop artist simultaneously charted the album charts.

Songs:

uavKhJ5.png

Albums:

xYp0kMj.png

Edited by PrinceMichaelFan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.