• Announcements

• Ryan

WP Cleanups Suspended   06/22/2018

The admins have suspended WP Cleanups for the time being. An announcement will be made when they resume. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.  

497 posts in this topic

Apparently, according Jeana's Insta stories, she was hit and the show did not air it. She was also kinda pissed with Drew.

Jeana lowkey plays victim quite often. She can go tbh.

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Apparently, according Jeana's Insta stories, she was hit and the show did not air it. She was also kinda pissed with Drew.

I mean based on the footage shown, it seems pretty clear they just didn't have any camera's near her when it happened. But I guess if she is **** talking production we know she didn't win.

I wouldn't be surprised if the show hid the footage of Jeana getting hit because past contestants have been vocal about production being quite volatile towards them.

Still, her asking to remove the shoes was an unprofessional idea. Everything you wear is the product of a stylist, who gets paid to put the pieces together so you can look fantastic at your shoot. Her decision was disrespectful. Not only that, but she's the shortest one of the cast and quite short for high fashion standards (she's 5'5), so she needs all the height she can get in shoots. 

The fact that Rio is the only one who hasn't been in the B2. :rip:

Tcrsbro.jpg

Muvpg7B.jpg

vUC09wJ.jpg

V0wD2XG.jpg

wCFIpQH.jpg

Kyla's portfolio remains unbothered. 

On 3/8/2018 at 5:46 PM, Chamoy said:

The fact that Rio is the only one who hasn't been in the B2. :rip:

Tcrsbro.jpg

Muvpg7B.jpg

vUC09wJ.jpg

V0wD2XG.jpg

wCFIpQH.jpg

Kyla's portfolio remains unbothered. 

I feel like she’ll get that 5th place spot 

Brendi K gone :party: see ya uglee 

Shanice can go next, she’s lowkey mean as well (the CONSTANT confessionals of her trashing Rio/Jeana, she was rude to Liz and Christina when they were still in the competition). But of course she gets a pass because she’s from a poor upbringing. And most of her pics have been trash, she’s just not modelesque.

Idg Rio being labeled as a bully, she just seems verrryy sarcastic/dark humor. And we’ve seen footage of her getting along just fine with the girls apart from Shanice/Kyla/Sandra. 

I see they were trying to give Jeana a bitchy/mean edit but I never once heard her say anything as mean/rude as Brendi. If Jeana did indeed get hit by a pole and Shanice lied and said Jeana was just playing victim, then Shanice is absolute garbage for that. 

Khrys/Jeana/Rio for top 3 pleaseee 

l like Kyla and Khrys the most. I really like Kyla, she looks like a model the most when she's not in front of the camera. That's the problem though. She never rises to the occasion. I see so much potential. 

The producers seem like they're phoning it in this season. Even Tyra doesn't seem tapped into what's happening and sounds like she's not the one reviewing their film anymore. Those go-sees were also pretty lackluster, despite it typically being my most anticipated challenge of any season.

I like Rio, but Khrys/Jeana were robbed all episode long. Khrys definitely had the best photo and needs to be crowned already. They're really trying to keep this competitive, but to me Khrys is the clear winner.

Kyla is still a one-hit wonder to me, but I don't even blame her this week because I wouldn't know what to do with that wack "cyber-sexy girl" creative either. What was that? :rip: 

I'm surprised Erin finally went home because Tyra was really pulling for her, but it was about damn time. Khrys/Jeana/Rio for final three! Apparently we're also getting a comeback this cycle, which is too late and pretty unnecessary. I wouldn't want to see any of the eliminated girls back.

We are finally seeing who is playing the model, and who actually acts as a model. Really impressed with Rio this episode, she BROUGHT it booking almost all three runways and slaying the Paper cover. To be fair tho, I really think the best cover was Jeana's, it was spectacular.

At this point it's clear who the top 3 is going to be and I'm pretty pleased with it, because Rio, Jeana and Khrys not only did good pretty much every week, but they were also the most professional in the whole cast.

Speaking of the bottom 2, it was about time for Erin to go, she really coasted for the entire competition and was kept just because Tyra wanted her to shine. I can't at Shanice always talking sh*t of Jeana and Rio when she's the first to be rude or with an attitude in the first place (as seen when Jeana was trying to help her on her walk or when she talked back to the hair and makeup crew).

That being said, next week's episode looks like a sh*t show, I hope the right decision will be made :toofunny2:

top 3 will be Rio, Khrystyana and Kyla IMO.

Khrystyana is looking like the winner.

Rio is so overrated. Khrys deserved best photo this week 100% :lipton: 

Also they were really trying to get rid of Shanice this week. That RACIST old twink Drew was being so nasty towards her for absolutely no reason. And how are you gonna read her for hair and makeup that she didn't do herself? :skull: Just a mess.

Just watched the new preview that aired during the re-cap episode and...

Spoiler

It gave me hope for a Kyla/Khrys/Jeana Top 3. Cycle SAVED. :jonny:

1hRWB0p.jpg

lPlmLFI.jpg

VUJWGmM.jpg

uoXoKEy.jpg

bk9RuoA.jpg

0ZVgBEe.jpg

PDx8e9D.jpg

2 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Just watched the new preview that aired during the re-cap episode and...

Hide contents

It gave me hope for a Kyla/Khrys/Jeana Top 3. Cycle SAVED. :jonny:

1hRWB0p.jpg

lPlmLFI.jpg

VUJWGmM.jpg

uoXoKEy.jpg

bk9RuoA.jpg

0ZVgBEe.jpg

PDx8e9D.jpg

Rio?

11 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Rio?

Spoiler

I think she gets eliminated by the comeback girl. :skull:

Unless they're purposely hiding her Pantene shoot.

4 minutes ago, Chamoy said:
  Hide contents

I think she gets eliminated by the comeback girl. :skull:

Unless they're purposely hiding her Pantene shoot.

:!ohno:

Bye Erin. Tbh, I said before she would make it through to middle of the pack. She never really took bad photos, she just never took standout ones. She also lucked out by being one of the more professional and least messy girls this season. I don’t think Tyra kept her around because of the age thing, I think she kept her around because the other girls kept ****ing it up. 

Anyways, next week looks FIERCE. The preview though was an absolute setup for Jeana to either win or go home. Cause whew honey. She looks like she’s about to take a risk that will either pay off or fail. 

Oh and I actually like Khrystyana’s cover the best, followed by Jeana’s and then Rio’s. That bottom 3 was deserved. 

Rio's getting such a bad edit.

"I hate fat guys" 

There's no way she'll make top 3 with them editing her that bad

On 21/2/2018 at 6:35 AM, dperkins said:

Eh. They all killed it this week minus Erin and Christina. I had no idea who she was gonna pick. Plus, it actually worked with the message of “building up and supporting your fellow women”. So I wasn’t surprised. It was a very Tyra thing to do. Lol

Also, BYE BITCH!

Oh, and I saw Erin working that camera. I have a hard time believing THAT was her best photo. Lol

I completely agree. Usually u can tell whose film will be a nightmare to edit. Tyra seems to like her though so I don’t know that she’d sabotage her advertently. 

On 21/2/2018 at 5:10 PM, K$Ellie said:

Can Kyla shut up about being an activist :hoetenks:

Christina wasn't the best and she was a lil rude but the judges really put themselves above the contestants, if anyone dares to disagree with them, they're being disrespectful and will most likely get eliminated :skull:

This :ahh:

Christina had been talking back on multiple occasions during panel. I’m surprised it took them that long to call her out on it. If she really disagrees, she shd put it her work. It’s like going on go-see and arguing with clients. It doesn’t matter what u think of yourself, it’s their money on the line. It’s not a debate. 

On 5/3/2018 at 9:52 PM, WERKER said:

1. Jeana

2. Liberty (she’s still shown in the super trailer and it’s common knowledge she’s brought back)

(Sorry for not posting since it’s been on air I’ve been banned for two months :rip:)

My taste when I made my picks :rip: 

Queen Liberty didn’t deserve the edit she got and she’s a far better model then those who got further than her, she would have slayed bullying week and the gold photo shoot. 

I didn’t wanna know this. You should’ve put this in spoiler tag. 

On 7/3/2018 at 2:27 AM, dperkins said:

Whew. Bye girl! 

Hide contents

Is this the first time we've had 2 models quit in one season?

:rip: 

No, 2 girls did during British Invasion cycle as well. 

———-

i finally found a good link and I’m all caught up now.

Khrys (sp) is my fav to win. I didn’t know Kyla was disliked here but I like her, I want her in top 3 rounded out by Shanice. 

Rio is repulsive to me and not even that outstanding as a model. I don’t care for Jeana either but i’ll admit she takes stunning photos. 

25 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Oh right! I forgot about that. Lol. 

6 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

I completely agree. Usually u can tell whose film will be a nightmare to edit. Tyra seems to like her though so I don’t know that she’d sabotage her advertently. 

Christina had been talking back on multiple occasions during panel. I’m surprised it took them that long to call her out on it. If she really disagrees, she shd put it her work. It’s like going on go-see and arguing with clients. It doesn’t matter what u think of yourself, it’s their money on the line. It’s not a debate. 

———-

i finally found a good link and I’m all caught up now.

Khrys (sp) is my fav to win. I didn’t know Kyla was disliked here but I like her, I want her in top 3 rounded out by Shanice. 

Rio is repulsive to me and not even that outstanding as a model. I don’t care for Jeana either but i’ll admit she takes stunning photos. 

5FF449A4-C85C-43AE-83AB-6D0D865B5461.thu

Now we just need the other one to go home and then it'll be perfect. 

At the beginning of the competition I was rooting for JEANA What was my surprise? These 2 last episodes she exposed her Real her so I don’t support cocky people... 

I was in shock  I thought  she was gonna be on TOP 2!!! But now Krhystiana has more posibilities to win.

But I’m afraid ‘cause I follow Rio on IG and she posted on Stories she was doing a speech with a model agency some days ago, so I hope she doesn’t win

the part drew said jeanna serving milf when she aint even a mom was a kii :ahh:

I obviously think Krys will win although i want Jeanna to win

Based on editing Jeana has the less screentime so here goes

Shanice annoy the f outta me how she keeps saying Rio Jeanna is fake and mean yet we have her confessional room screen bashing both of them every 5 minute lol

Jeanna hasnt talk smack about others tho , all she said if ur gonna be a bitch i can be one too 

Jeana just liked and replied to one of my comments on her insta pic :weeps::weeps::weeps: