HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

swiftie13

I'm attracted to females and I want kids so I gotta mingle with the ladies.

The bi side of me is only attracted to male furry creatures and stanning pop girls.

WVtQTTD.gif

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swiftie13

• Fa1x intelectual

• Dessy

• Tsareena

33 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I had an ex girlfriend who LOVED how I smell, especially if I sweat so she always wanted my dirty shirts after a summer day nnn. One time when I was really sweaty when I was with her (it was a rural place that I lived at) she convinced me to take off my shirt and she would lust all over the smell I left on it. 

Britney "Perfume" her impact.

My time limit today was a little limited so I apologize for some reviews being shorter than others.

WVtQTTD.gif

!

WVtQTTD.gif

10 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I'm attracted to females and I want kids so I gotta mingle with the ladies.

The bi side of me is only attracted to male furry creatures and stanning pop girls.

WVtQTTD.gif

Wow we have so much in common!

Just so y’all know, I will manipulate the results so only my rankings count! I’m fuming! I’m transparent 

Edited by swiftie13

What is going on?

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

21 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

What is going on?

Nothing yet n results are tomorrow!

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

Nothing yet n results are tomorrow!

AGAIN?

1 hour ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

AGAIN?

Results have always been tomorrow!

8WLjzqA.png

@Tsareena

Tove Lo - Like ‘Em Young: The song is cute, lyrics are serving top 30 hit in Platinum Hit. Pretty straightforward. 

Missy Elliot - One Minute Man: Those beeping sounds in the background made me head hurt nnn. The lyrics are more about seducing with some hints of what she’s looking for (but tbh Idg what does she mean by minuteman). 

Tinashe - Company: A bop. The theme of just wanting someone for sex made me scream, but the lyrics are quite involved in this. To me this is the best song out of these three.

@Losing my ground 

Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer: A cute bop. Lyrics are a little not fitting though. 

Katy Perry - ET: Ahhh, the glory days before the Witness era. The rap at the start is so useless. Really ruins the song. Besides that, it works well.

Alaska Thunderfudge - That Thing That Females Have: Screaming. Not what I expected but it’s cute. It’s kinda hard to take it seriously though nnn.  

@Fa1x intelectual

Lung Cancer & Coldplay - Something Just Like This: A cool twist on the theme by having the other person explaining what they want their lover to be. The lyrics are cute but The Cha*n Sm*kers keep putting their generic chorus thing on every song they make...beyond that it’s good. 

Danni Carlos - Coisas Que Eu Sei: A bold choice. The lyrics have some hints of describing what kind of person she is looking for, but ultimately it doesn’t really seem to hit the mark. 

Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You -  Omg I love this song so much!! It’s really a classic. 

@Noah

Madonna - Express Yourself: I never heard this before and oh WOW! The lyrics are perfect! 

The xx - Our Song: This one is a little more vague, and somewhat misses the mark in some parts. 

Tove Lo & Joe Janiak - Vibes: Hmmm this one is somewhat weak. Express Yourself is really good, but the other 2 don’t really match up very well. 

@Lukey

Shania Twain - That Don’t Impress Me Much: AHHHHHHHH!!! I love this song omg. I remember hearing this when I was little omg. High key the song that made me love Rock & Country. It fits so perfectly in this round. 

Lea Michele - Run To You: Very sweet lyrics and great vocals. The chorus is so powerful!   

Sugababes - Wear My Kiss: Ooh wow this sounds like something from Britney’s Blackout. The instrumental is a little too scratch-y for me. The lyrics work pretty well. 

@bestfiction

Kylie Minogue - Cowboy Style: Ooh a banjo! The lyrics are quite minimalistic in this, so it didn’t give me much to judge on here. She could have developed the lyrics a little more.

Ciara - Dance Like We’re Making Love:I like the connection you made to how your dream lover should be a good dancer. It helped me understand the choice of this song better. 

Selena Gomez - Body Heat: I feel like this has a sort of bouncy Latin theme to it? Very different from her other songs. The lyrics in this one manage to explain the theme very well even without the description, which is really good. 

@Dessy Fenix

The interest in scent is interesting. I had an ex girlfriend who loved how I smell when I sweat nnn pretty hard to forget.

The songs worked well in this entry.

@Xedretinz Lododnz

Aww the little doggies were so cute! I love making dogs in The Sims 4 "Cats & Dogs" expansion pack, available now in retail stores (shameless promo is fun). 

I liked these entries.

Oh my a late night reveal. Shook

WVtQTTD.gif

The Pokemon Britney banner is such a slay :jonny5:

My favorite song this round was Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much :flower:

And again sorry about the last 2 reviews, I had to do these 2 today in between my classes :emofish:

Edited by PoKiTaurus

ATTENTION!

That's that on the round reviews! Thank you to the wonderful judges for taking their time to give you guys feedback. It was an excellent kick off round! The results have been calculated and will be presented officially tomorrow at 7pm EST. Stay tuned and I'll see you all then. 

Just as a refresher, the results will go as follows. The top 3 will be in the Golden Trinity and #1 will have immunity, the bottom three will be in the Flop Trinity and the members of the Golden Trinity that round get to vote off who gets eliminated. 

Also, after results the second round will be posted. I'm excited for this one and y'all nerds will be as well! I had a long night, I'm going to bed now, see you guys! Thanks for participating, love you bunches. A great first round.

1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

The Pokemon Britney banner is such a slay :jonny5:

My favorite song this round was Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much :flower:

i'm glad you liked it, it was a good choice for you! it looks sort of a mess tho cause i made it before work this morning.

3 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Oh my a late night reveal. Shook

WVtQTTD.gif

I said it was happening, keep up!

sorry I will play next season, I was about to send and then a lot of **** happened X good luck guys 

THE PERFECT SCORES FOR DANNI WERE RUINED!

I'll predict my future: I predict myself being in the lower "Middle Trinity" or right at the start of the Flop Trinity. I had fun either way. Good luck!

i'm in the bottom

and you know what... this is a new experience for me. it hurts a lot more than i was expecting

pTz2MIf.gif

47 minutes ago, Lukey said:

i'm in the bottom

and you know what... this is a new experience for me. it hurts a lot more than i was expecting

pTz2MIf.gif

Bottoming always hurts 

10 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

I said it was happening, keep up!

I'm sorry boss

WVtQTTD.gif

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

(but tbh Idg what does she mean by minuteman). 

google is free

WVtQTTD.gif

16 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

google is free

WVtQTTD.gif

For now. Net neutrality is ending next month xx