HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

swiftie13

2 hours ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

The only guess I got is saying Beyonce is black... Wait! I think I figured this one out!

Racisme, that has more to do with theifing :eli: 

Edited by swiftie13

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swiftie13

• Fa1x intelectual

• Dessy

• Tsareena

Oh wow oh wow :jonny5:

I kinda didn’t know if I got the theme right but it seems that it has actually worked out :gaycat4: I’m very surprised tbh

5 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Oh wow oh wow :jonny5:

I kinda didn’t know if I got the theme right but it seems that it has actually worked out :gaycat4: I’m very surprised tbh

Perched for the other judges’ critiques today :gaycat3: 

13 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Perched for the other judges’ critiques today :gaycat3: 

Surely am :duca:

:duca: more judge comments at 4PM EST.

Edited by swiftie13

I see I'll have to keep going back and forth between here and Family Feud...

Oh crap. I was going to sign up for this, but I forgot. Whoops.

19 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Oh crap. I was going to sign up for this, but I forgot. Whoops.

:weeps: 

I'm currently taking part on the best round of Family feud, so I'm sorry for not being able to bump the thread

GBz4kTR.png

@Tsareena - How many minutes did it take you to make this? 5? Although, the songs flow pretty well, I think that the descriptions are way too short. Try to describe the songs next time more.

@Losing my ground - I guess it was a cute story, but the song choices were way too predictable. Try to delve into more genres for your next entry.

@Fa1x intelectual - I actually loved this, but I feel that it's way too related to a possible love story than to the actual qualities your lover needs to have. Good song choices.

@Noah - I think this is decent, but maybe a little more attention to the text next time. Ok-ish song choices.

@Lukey - I think this round was about what you want your lover to be not what not to be. The song choices flow pretty well together, but the entry just feels pretty filler-ish

@bestfiction - After you started your entry with Cowboy Style, I was expecting some riskier song choices. However, I think you saved yourself with the descriptions which fit the theme.

@Dessy Fenix - This is good, the part with the smell was slightly messy, but unique in a way.

@Xedretinz Lododnz (Asfgh Cvbmn) - I am glad that the choices are different, more alternative. The second song especially is just beautiful. The doggies were cute and the descriptions were good.

The server was being a mess so Poki’s reviews will be posted in like five hours when I’m home again. Tomorrow is results + new round day!

Edited by swiftie13

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, swiftie13 said:

How many minutes did it take you to make this? 5? Although, the songs flow pretty well, I think that the descriptions are way too short. Try to describe the songs next time more.

took me hours omg 

WVtQTTD.gif

2 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

took me hours omg 

WVtQTTD.gif

Me when no one complimented the graphics this season 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

uhm I love it?

WVtQTTD.gif

2 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

uhm I love it?

WVtQTTD.gif

We have a winner ladies and girls

Not my last minute addition of "scent" winning over the judges. What kind of unforeseen impact.

WVtQTTD.gif

And yall don't want to smell your lover on his sweater that you're wearing? Why is that weird if it reminds you of ha? 

WVtQTTD.gif

Edited by Dessy Fenix

1 hour ago, swiftie13 said:

Tbh the designs are cute, very simple and fun to read. But I'm not really a big fan. 

WVtQTTD.gif

42 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

PUBLISH POKITAURUS' CRITIQUES!

I’m at my internship, sorry I’m a busy bitch ladies!

36 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Tbh the designs are cute, very simple and fun to read. But I'm not really a big fan. 

WVtQTTD.gif

You’re cancelled indefinitely! 

38 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Not my last minute addition of "scent" winning over the judges. What kind of unforeseen impact.

WVtQTTD.gif

And yall don't want to smell your lover on his sweater that you're wearing? Why is that weird if it reminds you of ha? 

WVtQTTD.gif

I hope she smells my perfume.mp3

I had an ex girlfriend who LOVED how I smell, especially if I sweat so she always wanted my dirty shirts after a summer day nnn. One time when I was really sweaty when I was with her (it was a rural place that I lived at) she convinced me to take off my shirt and she would lust all over the smell I left on it. 

Britney "Perfume" her impact.

My time limit today was a little limited so I apologize for some reviews being shorter than others.

WVtQTTD.gif

Edited by PoKiTaurus

The graphix for the logo of this season reminds me of the Orient

Edited by Fa1x intelectual