Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kim K hasn't lost any friends, what is Taylor talking about?

34 posts in this topic

In TIWWCHNT. I assume she's talking about Kim K but she hasn't lost any friends; or did she?

:huh: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kanye lost Bey and Jay :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's kanye and jay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure Taylor is referencing Bey and Jay cutting Kanye off after he went after them on stage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's talking about Kanye + Jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kim/ Kanye lost Jay-Z/ Bey (although Bey hated Kim from the beginning :dies:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

queen ended him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's about Karlie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Kanye lost Bey and Jay :cm:

OMG so it's about Ye.

I didn't know Jay and Ye fell out? :eek:  what happened? They're like brothers. :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

OMG so it's about Ye. I didn't know Jay and Ye fell out? :eek:  what happened? They're like brothers. :rip: 

Kanye at a concert started ******* on beyoncé and called Jay-Z greedy/ a bad friend :rip: . Jay-Z released a kanye diss. Kanye also accused Beyoncé of being a liar/ fake/ greedy and only performing at the VMAS if she'd win the VOTY because he thought famous deserved it :rip:. He also brought bey/ jay's kids into it :rip: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Kanye at a concert started ******* on beyoncé and called Jay-Z greedy/ a bad friend :rip: . Jay-Z released a kanye diss.

Mess this industry is so toxic.

They were together on a track with Drizzy just last year. I was listening to it not long ago, weird. 

"Watch the Throne" is gonna sound so awk' now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt like it was about Karlie. The lyrics don't all seem fitting towards Kanye. Its absolutely not about Kim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eóghan said:

Mess this industry is so toxic.

They were together on a track with Drizzy just last year. I was listening to it not long ago, weird. 

"Watch the Throne" is gonna sound so awk' now.

The diss came out this summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yoona said:

I felt like it was about Karlie. The lyrics don't all seem fitting towards Kanye. Its absolutely not about Kim.

Isn't Karlie her best friend? They even had lesbian rumors going on about them.



Is that over too? I'm so out of loop :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the song is about Kanye - and he lost with Bey and Jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yoona said:

I felt like it was about Karlie. The lyrics don't all seem fitting towards Kanye. Its absolutely not about Kim.

the 2nd verse is 100% about Kanye she's very direct about it

 

but the "here's a toast to my REAL friends" is definitely a jab at the people she isn't close to anymore 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this line should be telling enough that its about kanye

 

And therein lies the issue, friends don't try to trick you, get you on the phone and mind twist you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Kanye lost Bey and Jay :cm:

they never were friends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rowlet said:

this line should be telling enough that its about kanye

 

And therein lies the issue, friends don't try to trick you, get you on the phone and mind twist you

mind twist? omg is she delusional or something :deadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thirdward said:

mind twist? omg is she delusional or something :deadbanana: 

E News confirmed Kim edited and released small part of the call. On top of that, they also confirmed Taylor heard different lyrics than what ended up being in the song. I think Taylor probably knows more about the situation than you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s really talking about Kanye’s relationship with Jay & Bey? Is that her damn business? :deadbanana2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, B'Day said:

She’s really talking about Kanye’s relationship with Jay & Bey? Is that her damn business? :deadbanana2: 

the song is about her ex-friend and she mentions in ONE line that she's not the only friend the person has lost lately... how is she making it her business? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, apex said:

the 2nd verse is 100% about Kanye she's very direct about it

 

but the "here's a toast to my REAL friends" is definitely a jab at the people she isn't close to anymore 

 

 

Yeah I mean she wasn't super close with Kanye back when they made up anyway. The "real friends" line is probably about Karlie because they were best friends but she apparently took Kanye's side and they haven't interacted in over a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, M-P-B said:

the song is about her ex-friend and she mentions in ONE line that she's not the only friend the person has lost lately... how is she making it her business? 

Because she’s speaking about it? You literally answered your own question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t lose what you never had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0