Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you?   22 members have voted

1. 1. Believe in Ghosts?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

Obviously not. 

Just now, jezebelvictoria said:

Obviously not. 

big mistake sis

pv081Le.gif

:rip: i meant to vote no 

like i believe spirits and demons exist, but not ghosts. or at least not the way we recognize/define ghosts. i believe that death is permanent and even if a spiritual body of a dead person exists they're not the real person, just a hollow imprint of them or at the worst a demonic spirit pretending to be them.

Yes. One ghost is living in the attic above my bedroom. He comes to visit me from time to time and is really nice

10 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Of course

Image result for i'll wait here patiently gif

I'm not sure tbh. Never seen one.

9 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yes. One ghost is living in the attic above my bedroom. He comes to visit me from time to time and is really nice

explain sis

Have yet to see one.

these are my mom's encounters when she was a kid, she told me these stories 100 times and she always says they are very real, not dreams:

1. she and my aunt were in the kitchen cleaning and heard loud banging noises from the first floor, nobody else was in the house. They run out terrified

2. she went to grab a hot water bag from the first floor, her dog followed her. When she started coming back downstairs, she heard footsteps following her. The dog run, she got scared and fell down the stairs injuring herself

3. she was in bed, laying face vs the wall. She felt a from the front grabbing her arm, a cold skeletal hand

ygsXyEH.gif

Yes. I wouldn't mind going ghost hunting one day.

Demons, yes.

Not so much ghosts

My mom said she had someone hold her down on the bed for a few minutes and the entire time she tried to push it off. the scary part is that her eyes couldn't open. Shortly after, my grandmother called my mom and it immediately removed itself from her and she answers the phone to my grandmother's voice.

ygsXyEH.gif

I myself have something similar where I am asleep but I am awake because I can feel myself trying to move but I can't. It's just a gift that I can feel my body is sleeping but my mind is awake.

ygsXyEH.gif

Just now, PrinceMichaelFan said:

My mom said she had someone hold her down on the bed for a few minutes and the entire time she tried to push it off. the scary part is that her eyes couldn't open. Shortly after, my grandmother called my mom and it immediately removed itself from her and she answers the phone to my grandmother's voice.

ygsXyEH.gif

that's sleep paralisis, very common and natural

ygsXyEH.gif

2 minutes ago, MaRy said:

that's sleep paralisis, very common and natural

ygsXyEH.gif

No, you miss my edit. That's what I have. My mother had a demon on her as the place we lived in was very old and she can also hear noises calling her name.

ygsXyEH.gif

recently, my mother was at our timeshare resort and the entire family went to the Buffett leaving her in the house by herself and she said she heard my voice call her but I wasn't there.

ygsXyEH.gif

My mother and I are a bit psychic though. We can sense things. Legends tbh.

ygsXyEH.gif

15 minutes ago, MaRy said:

explain sis

We discuss of our lives when he comes down, he is my friend now. I've learnt to know him and understand how he acts. At first it was kind of scary because I thought he was unpredictable but now I know him better. Sometimes, we love to play some music and we dance like when we were kids. It's always a lot of fun.

1 minute ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

No, you miss my edit. That's what I have. My mother had a demon on her as the place we lived in was very old and she can also hear noises calling her name.

ygsXyEH.gif

recently, my mother was at our timeshare resort and the entire family went to the Buffett leaving her in the house by herself and she said she heard my voice call her but I wasn't there.

ygsXyEH.gif

My mother and I are a bit psychic though. We can sense things. Legends tbh.

ygsXyEH.gif

your edit literally describes sleep paralisis, it's a common thing, nothing psychic about it sorry babe

ygsXyEH.gif

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

We discuss of our lives when he comes down, he is my friend now. I've learnt to know him and understand how he acts. At first it was kind of scary because I thought he was unpredictable but now I know him better. Sometimes, we love to play some music and we dance like when we were kids. It's always a lot of fun.

this sounds a biT fake

ygsXyEH.gif

Another story is my gay cousin was a demon as he was playing with his white friends using that ouija board. Shortly after he started having demon dreams about seeing himself in a casket with his eyes opening revealing black eyes. 

He also tried to stab me once.

I think he also did something to my grandparents cause they started acting hella weird one year.

I think he was a possessed but that's for another thread.

ygsXyEH.gif