MTV: Lauren's trademark husky vocals are incredible

11 posts in this topic

Home

The Anticipated Dance Track Sounds Like a Huge Hit...

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:25
Lauren Jauregui Red Carper 2017

Lauren Jauregui is about to make her first foray into the dance world. She has previewed her latest solo effort 'All Night', a rousing collaboration with Steve Aoki.
Jauregui's trademark husky vocals sound incredible, as per usual, over the building EDM production that drops to a sexy, chill vibe.

'All Night' will finally be released this Friday. Until then, we'll be playing this flawless 30 seconds on loop... Wanna join us?

Read more: http://www.mtv.co.uk/fifth-harmony/news/fifth-harmonys-lauren-jauregui-teases-solo-collab-with-steve-aoki

They better stan :clap3:

Mess I thought this was going to be about Lauren from The Hills :skull: 

Only the Beyonce of Fifth Harmony :clap3:

The Michelle (vocally) of 5H :clap3:

Is there any chance they'll perform this at the Latin Grammys? Steve Aoki is apparently performing.

MTV stays stanning for Lauren so it's no surprise. Can't wait to decide myself when I hear it :) 

4 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Is there any chance they'll perform this at the Latin Grammys? Steve Aoki is apparently performing.

Most likely!! Cuban queens Lauren and Camila performing at the Latin GRAMMYs :weeps: 

3 minutes ago, Starships said:

Most likely!! Cuban queens Lauren and Camila performing at the Latin GRAMMYs :weeps: 

Ugh I like 5H but I really do wish Lauren would go solo. She could do so much better than the type of songs they put out. I hope she does perform it though.