Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert 'Teyana & Iman" VH1

5 posts in this topic

23593339_2419314491628010_18051762595202 

 

Are you sitting down? Because this news might definitely make your week! VH1’s brand new series Teyana & Iman will premiere in February 2018 with eight intimate episodes that will show you what life behind closed doors is like for the world’s sexiest couple: Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert.

 

To no one’s disappointment, Teyana and Iman have been putting their love on full display ever since linking up back in 2014. They have a combined 7 million followers on Instagram, where they make no secret of the fact that they’re each other’s biggest fans. But soon, you’ll be able to get a more up close and personal glimpse of their family life beyond the beautifully curated moments on social media.

 

You have Teyana, a dynamic hyphenate entertainer currently cooking up new music while booking acting and fashion gigs all over the globe. Meanwhile, Iman is dedicating total focus to helping the Cleveland Cavaliers win another NBA championship. Together they juggle two healthy yet demanding careers while their toddler Junie is their real boss at home. Finally, you’ll get to see a couple that can shut down a red carpet like no one’s business, but still put on a pair of matching PJs and roast each other like no one’s watching.

 

Teyana & Iman will premiere Monday, February 19 at 10PM ET/PT. Until then, stay up to date on show news and announcements via their official Facebook Page and Instagram. Use #TeyanaAndIman to join the conversation.

 

Coming February 19th

 

 

 

http://www.vh1.com/news/333289/teyana-and-iman-show-announcement/ 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, come on not them too.

 

Well, it’s not like Iman’s career can get worse atm lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JonRih said:

Ugh, come on not them too.

 

Well, it’s not like Iman’s career can get worse atm lol

Makes so much sense for both of them. They both have larger than life personalities and the reality show is to portray a positive light on Black Love. I don't watch much reality TV, but I will be supporting this. We needed more of the positivity like Run's House. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EarStyle said:

Makes so much sense for both of them. They both have larger than life personalities and the reality show is to portray a positive light on Black Love. I don't watch much reality TV, but I will be supporting this. We needed more of the positivity like Run's House. 

I’m still one of those old-fashioned people I guess that don’t understand why someone would let a camera crew into your life 24/7. They will surely want to get into Cavs locker room and if the show portrays him in any bad way he can get fired from his team as well.

 

Not to mention, he already cheated on Teyana with a bunch of ugly white girls, so doubt that they’re so stable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JonRih said:

I’m still one of those old-fashioned people I guess that don’t understand why someone would let a camera crew into your life 24/7. They will surely want to get into Cavs locker room and if the show portrays him in any bad way he can get fired from his team as well.

 

Not to mention, he already cheated on Teyana with a bunch of ugly white girls, so doubt that they’re so stable.

The hoes are going to surface because they are unhappy and want to tear them apart. Not saying it's ok but damn near every man cheats. However, the show has been prerecorded and it's all positive stuff as stated in the show description. It was taped during their Fashion Week appearances etc. I'm sure the footage that was recorded was very calculated and very minimal. Sure it wasn't a 24/7 type crew thing. 

 

They'll be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0