P!nk Tops Katy Perry for Most No. 1s By Women on Adult Pop

R!ck

Now with nine No. 1s, P!nk passes Katy Perry. Among all acts, only Maroon 5 has more.

P!nk breaks a tie with Katy Perry for the most No. 1s among women in the history of Billboard's Adult Pop Songs chart, as "What About Us" rises 2-1 on the list dated Nov. 25. The song is P!nk's ninth No. 1 on the tally.

P!nk had last led Adult Pop Songs more than four years ago, when "Just Give Me a Reason," featuring Nate Ruess, led for a personal-best 11 weeks, beginning May 6, 2013. She first reigned just over a decade ago, when "Who Knew" topped the Oct. 27, 2007, chart. Her other No. 1s: "So What" (one week, 2008); "Sober" (one, 2009); "Raise Your Glass" (seven, 2011); "F**kin' Perfect" (seven, 2011); "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" (five, 2012); and "Try" (two, 2013).

P!nk performs onstage during the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards at The Forum on Aug. 27, 2017 in Inglewood, Calif. 

Among all acts, P!nk boasts the second-most Adult Pop Songs No. 1s, after Maroon 5's 12. Below P!nk (nine) and Perry (eight) are Taylor Swift (six) and Adele and Nickelback (five each).

"What About Us" is the lead single from P!nk's album Beautiful Trauma, which launched as her second No. 1 on the Billboard 200 (dated Nov. 4).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8031419/pink-what-about-us-adult-pop-songs-chart-number-one-record-katy-perry

-

Queens of adults! :clap3: 

Edited by R!ck

P!nk tops Katy Perry

hot

CsFAUU0.gif

jk

OT: Talent and longevity always win :clap3: 

P!nk tops Katy Perry

She wishes.

OT: Congrats

Edited by Ailan

When will the bottoms of ATRL. LegenTOP always rises to the occasion 

1 hour ago, Mediabase said:

Who Knew no1!:cries:

So deserving , I wish Just Like A Pill the same , it's a masterpiece 

33 minutes ago, Victon said:

So deserving , I wish Just Like A Pill the same , it's a masterpiece 

Not her two best songs missing the top spot

Please Don't Leave Me should have been #1 :cries: 

2 hours ago, Mediabase said:

Who Knew no1!:cries:

Shame it wasn't #1 on Mediabase :frown:

11 hours ago, STONE said:

What is Halsey doing in this photo?

03-pink-mtv-vmas-show-2017-a-billboard-1

FKuacKG.gif.4a153bad02f78e87f1d7e031b9c6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.