• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travextina

• Horus

• QueenBeyoncé

• Dreajae

Clearly its TSwifts week rn :cm:

8 minutes ago, winterwidow said:

Any chance this could be an underestimation? I was certain it will cross 90-100k at the very least.

if not, I guess the GP isn't here for slow introspective rap ballads, or they done spent all their weekly funds on Taylor's album.

Looking at iTunes :celestial5:

Nah this seems correct. Maybe a bit too high. Certainly wont get close to 100k

26 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

Taylor and her label really knows how to play with their cards. Rep will ba available in all streaming service next week as well as her the albums' tracks being available to download which gives Rep extra album units... Gosh, this is so excitinf

Gurls, why i keep seeing people assume this when there`s no offical information about rep`s second week.

Back on topic: i know that`s the song is bad but this is a collab of two biggest artists. Their fans alone should do at least 80k. (like the mi gentle remix)

I guess he and his team over-estimated Beyonce's star power ....don't worry sis, it happens alot. :-*

7 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Gurls, why i keep seeing people assume this when there`s no offical information about rep`s second week.

Back on topic: i know that`s the song is bad but this is a collab of two biggest artists. Their fans alone should do at least 80k. (like the mi gentle remix)

But Mi Gente was a flop despite going top 3 and spending a good month in the top 10.

4 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Looking at iTunes :celestial5:

Nah this seems correct. Maybe a bit too high. Certainly wont get close to 100k

:deadbanana: 

I can't believe an Eminem & Beyonce single is selling less than Perfect Illusion wtf. I'm starting to think his album will do worse than I thought.

Whaat :deadbanana:   The song is good too.  Bey features dont do well usually, but eminem..  did he hurt himself with the trump dragging or what..? 

The song simply isn't good

The song is a terrible choice for lead single, so these numbers don't surprise me at all 

1 hour ago, Icannot said:

Expected at least a 100k with a feature from the biggest Pop star on the planet.

eDMdSzM.gif

But the biggest pop star in the world is not featured :fan:

57 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

Taylor and her label really knows how to play with their cards. Rep will ba available in all streaming service next week as well as her the albums' tracks being available to download which gives Rep extra album units... Gosh, this is so excitinf

I love Taylor so much. She is so clever and her discography is flawless. Eminem's album should be top notch if he wants to beat Rep and so far this is not the case.

Beyonce stans are so transparent.

Whenever Taylor sells extremely well its: "Her stans will buy any trash with her name on it"

and now this song is tanking its: "It's because the song isn't very good. I wouldn't ever buy a song JUST because my fave's name is on it"

:ahh: 

15 minutes ago, umich said:

Isn’t that enough to get a top 3 placement on HDS? 

it can potentially miss top 3

1. Camilla - 66k

2. ED - 56k

3. Eminem - 55k

4. Imagine Dragons -51k

anyway it shouldn't be a problem for EM ft Bey song to top HDS when no song is doing over 100k let alone 80k

So....Britney's last lead single sold more than this....This is shocking tbh because Eminem is a huge name in the rap game

IMG_4577.GIF

His worst song ever and I love them both so much, like I have no I what they thought. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.