Top Posters In This Topic

• Travextina

• Horus

• QueenBeyoncé

• Dreajae

1 minute ago, TayDine1989 said:

The decline :dies:

Next week's competition for Billboard 200 #1 is gonna be so.close

If Eminem can't beat Reputation second week then everyone must agree that he is over :skull:

5 minutes ago, Clubhouse said:

The sentiment of the track as well as Eminem's lyrics warrant a far better reception but I'm not surprised the song itself hasn't attracted a much wider audience. Good news is that he's released two collaborations and the album has yet to be given a release. Follow-up single will likely rectify this, showcasing the Eminem most were originally expecting compared to Walk on Water ft/ B.

Revival is coming Friday unless he's only using SNL to promote walk on water

I feel worst for Skylar Grey in this situation tbh. She gave up a song she's apparently been trying to write for 20 years and is super proud of to Em/Bey and it's not going anywhere.

3 minutes ago, Shawn said:

he's bald and blonde like katy too

it's a sign

:ahh:

I'm starting to see a pattern in both Eminem and Beyonces career. No one ever stays at the top forever

Lol . And people drag Taylor when Gorgeous -a promo single which its parents album already preordered 200k- predicted to sell 60k 1st week.

The song really suck though so its what she deserved

5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I feel worst for Skylar Grey in this situation tbh. She gave up a song she's apparently been trying to write for 20 years and is super proud of to Em/Bey and it's not going anywhere.

What thats what she try to came up with for 20 years. For the hook only or also Eminem verses?

It’s just not a good lead single and that’s that. He could easily do 250K+ if he dropped something more pop for the next single.

Oh wow! Isn't this supposedly biggest star on the planet (per P4k) and biggest rapper working together? :skull: 

8 minutes ago, chiliam said:

What thats what she try to came up with for 20 years. For the hook only or also Eminem verses?

No idea. She just said on Twitter that she'd been trying to write it since she was 6. So it'd be 25 years. :rip:

23 minutes ago, MANUELF said:

If Eminem can't beat Reputation second week then everyone must agree that he is over :skull:

Taylor and her label really knows how to play with their cards. Rep will ba available in all streaming service next week as well as her the albums' tracks being available to download which gives Rep extra album units... Gosh, this is so excitinf

Wow and formation did 174k in 4 days Just last year. Sales are dying 

Wait, why is it so low? I been hearing it on the radio and the hosts were really excited about it, I'd thought it would do better honestly.

Is it out for streaming too or just digitals?

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

My brothers an Eminem Stan I just showed him the receipts and he’s scrambling to prove otherwise. Are Marshall’s fans really like this? ?

:ahh: I love it

Em stans are always so full of themselves :ahh:

I commented on a Genius page that the song is okay but people in the comments are giving it too much meaning/overrating it and they could only bash me :ahh:

They are truly the "cancer" of the rap stans :ahh: ///along with Tupac stans :sorry:

They are like YT stans..don't understand facts and only use their emotions like the hetero guys they are
God protect if u bash their favorite rapper and hurt their fragile ego

Tbh I am glad he is opening with so low..but his next single is probably gonna open with big numbers or something so whatever

Any chance this could be an underestimation? I was certain it will cross 90-100k at the very least.

if not, I guess the GP isn't here for slow introspective rap ballads, or they done spent all their weekly funds on Taylor's album.

55 minutes ago, Icannot said:

Expected at least a 100k with a feature from the biggest Pop star on the planet.

eDMdSzM.gif

eDMdSzM.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.