BUENA (MALA) SUERTE
"Bésame todo lo que quieras.
Besame como si fueras a inventarlo hoy."

Nuovo singolo - Nuevo sencillo - New single
OUT 31/5

Preorder da domani
Preorder desde mañana
Preorder starting tomorrow
#buonacattivasorte#buenamalasuerte#accettomiracoli#aceptomilagros#sorpresa #surprise

m31fYMi.jpg

Tiziano will be hosting an Instagram Q & A tomorrow at 6:00pm (Central European Summer Time) which is 5:00pm (British Summer Time), 12:00pm (Eastern Daylight Time) and 9:00am (Pacific Daylight Time)

"Buona (Cattive Sorte) represents rebirth for me. It's a song that speaks of the future, without closing doors at that which has been. It's just a taste that this record will mark the beginning of a new age for me. An fresh, honest, energetic album, the product of new experiences and the need to confront myself." - Tiziano

Gay album incoming.

7 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Gay album incoming.

Finally after waiting 9 years he comes out with a gay album, Thank God for that.

OK, I watched his Instagram live and there is a lot of info he gave us (He switched between Italian, English and Spanish):

• The album tracklist he gave us isn't what the final tracklist is going to be, he said: "That album tracklist that I gave you isn't in order"
  • The tour is going to start in 2020, the tour is going to start in Italy and then it's going to expand outside Italy, so a European tour of some sorts.
  • He said people were asking about collabs but he said it's too soon, so whether there are collabs on the album or whether he has done collabs, he's keeping schtum.
  • He highly praised Timbaland so it sounds like the album's going to be one of his best.

10 minutes ago, Kworb said:

Morbioli again for the music video :ace: 

Oh sh*t, again? :shakeno:

Will he ever do a video being his authentic self and not his asexual self? :dancehall:

His American accent makes him sound even more camp than he is, I was watching and I was like: "That accent doesn't suit you" :dies:

I'm definitely going to go to his tour next year, if I can get my friend to take a few days off, we'll definitely go, I'm hoping to go to his June show because I'm going away at the end of July with my family.