Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

221,119 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Sonny said:

So I’m back from my Vegas trip. I visited by myself from the Netherlands and was so nervous. I hated Enigma seeing it for videos, but let me tell you it’s SO ****ING GOOD live!!! She was so good, energetic, she looked happy and she was so goofy and cute. The shows way more polished than it were. I had tickets for June 6th and Jazz & Piano but I had to see Enigma again, so got $450 GA tickets for the 8th. :skull: It was all worth it tho, she was amazing again, but the 6th one was more meaningful to me cause that one was the reason I went to Vegas for. Jazz & Piano was cute but not really my thing but happy I got to see it. This week was the best experience ever, it was literally a dream. But 4 concerts in a row is kinda heavy (saw Christina as well cause tickets were discounted). I’m so tired now but it was amazing and I’m so proud I got to this by myself!

Zus, ik ben jaloers :jonny2:

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

What all do we even know about LG6? 

Sophie and Boys Noise worked on it

It's direction changed after ASIB's success

:psyduck:

1 hour ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

I'm so lost.

I hate this bitch, why she had to announce that she is pregnant and then continue as if nothing happened.

I was so ready for no music up until at least 2 years from now and after that tweet I'm literally waking everyday with the thought that sheay have announced something.

I need to focus on my life but I'm too distracted.

She aborted it and left her fans in the dust.

Poor me

Gaga is performing about 15 minutes away from me today. **** her for booking a small venue and overcharging entry. 

Now that I'm looking tickets are like 350 dollars but my friend will never want to come

This 'Animal' rip off :skull: 

After all these years, TFM is still that bitch

Imagine if TEOG was the second single from BTW with the mermaid music video it was supposed to have agh the slayage :jonny5:

Album of decade confirmed :alexz: 

Another ASIB prime time airing at 8pm on HBO tomorrow. get ready for the boost in 24 hours :gaycat1:

5 hours ago, GypsyLife said:

Wait girlies....If Gaga and Bradley started seeing each other in April 2016 (for ASIB) and Irina gave birth in March 2017 she must have gotten pregnant about 3 months after Brad meeting Gags...did she feel threatened and thought lemme snatch and secure this bag real quick? :mandown:

YES.

Urina is so smart and i'm 100% sure she will find a powerful rich man in no time. Poor CariNO that thinks he has a chance :ahh:

Yep 

3 hours ago, Ramos said:

Congrats king :heart2:

:cries::heart2:

3 hours ago, GypsyLife said:

Zus, ik ben jaloers :jonny2:

Zus, het is het allemaal zo waard! Ik wil volgend jaar weer. :jonny:

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

It's my birthday.

giphy.gif

Happy birthday king 

This thread :skull: 

The way pretty much everyone hates liddos :sistrens:

Love it :sistrens:

Wow she looks gorgeous

Posted (edited)

Is it safe to say that Gaga will tour nationwide again?

I've been out of the loop for a while so IDK how the consensus is leaning. 

I've never seen her live and I'd like to know if I should rush to shell out Vegas ticket $$ while she's still there or wait until another tour.

I'd be heartbroken to realize, however many years down the line, that my chance to see her live in her prime had come and gone.

I heard Godga performing "Beautiful Dirty Rich" and "The Fame" from the entrance to Park Theater I got there last minute after the show had already began but they didn't let me purchase any tickets. It's lowkey sad I wish I had planned to go there for last tickets sooner. Oh well. Rot in hell fad

Plus, I'm just really sad she's not doing anything anymore. She's just... there. Maybe one day I'll come back to Vegas to see her perform if she extends but I think my chance to see her had already passed. 

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

Wow she looks gorgeous

OMG she should’ve kept this hair. Her look with the lighting is giving me indie film teas 

3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

OMG she should’ve kept this hair. Her look with the lighting is giving me indie film teas 

This! She looks so stunning and young with that hair. 

3 hours ago, yASSsss said:

That thread just proves how illiterate this website is. The member who created the thread stated that they're unstanning because they realised they were living vicariously through Gaga and that they began taking stanning too seriously. Not once did they say that they were unstanning because the quality of her music dropped, yet everyone started talking about how Gaga switched genres and that her older music was better than her newer music. OP even said that they are still going to listen to her music, just from afar.

Gaga’s first male child will be the second coming of Christ. I am putting it into the universe now.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

That thread just proves how illiterate this website is. The member who created the thread stated that they're unstanning because they realised they were living vicariously through Gaga and that they began taking stanning too seriously. Not once did they say that they were unstanning because the quality of her music dropped, yet everyone started talking about how Gaga switched genres and that her older music was better than her newer music. OP even said that they are still going to listen to her music, just from afar.

Right? I was just confused that he was Right? I was just confused cause he was just talking about his stanning got to his head and then there are posters talking about the decline of music and others and I was like "um am I dumb or smth?" :dies: 

4 hours ago, yASSsss said:

I'm pretty sure most of them are just jealous because Gaga is a better singer, songwriter and perfomer than most of the other girls this site stans for

The way the Youtube algorithm constantly tries to push I'll Never Love Again on me after I play Shallow

0ce66f3980193deadee3ee5693065490.png