215,362 posts in this topic

I don’t know what release schedule Fad and her team are coming up with but the points are so low right now (after OTR) and she could guarantee herself a Top 5 debut for the lead. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4674700

2 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

I don’t know what release schedule Fad and her team are coming up with but the points are so low right now (after OTR) and she could guarantee herself a Top 5 debut for the lead. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4674700

Maybe she's waiting till OTS start getting low points, so she can snatch that #1:jonny5:

10 minutes ago, Miles Away said:

Maybe she's waiting till OTS start getting low points, so she can snatch that #1:jonny5:

She can snatch the #1 with the second single release. 

Fnac is repressing The Fame on a double LP blue vinyl!

https://musique.fnac.com/a13537134/Lady-Gaga-Fame-Vinyle-bleu-en-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-album

7 hours ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

that guy on PopJustice said he saw a release document that said she was releasing on the 24th so what’s tea?

he's a Liar? 

g5HxM2h.png

3 hours ago, love100 said:

If they don t release the new single in may/June they really waste arutw 

Sis they already wasted it.

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

Y’all thinking Godga can debut #1 with her lead.... :rip: 

Both Taylor and Justin/Ed would've debuted at #1 if it wasn't because OTR is this huge massive crossover hit. I think with the proper release and song Gaga can garner enough points for a #1 debut. Is it likely? No. 

2 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Both Taylor and Justin/Ed would've debuted at #1 if it wasn't because OTR is this huge massive crossover hit. I think with the proper release and song Gaga can garner enough points for a #1 debut. Is it likely? No. 

Didn’t y’all #witness the STRUGGLE Shallah went through to be #1? :dies:

Bitch literally had to become one of the biggest events of the year to snatch a one week #1.

It ain’t happening.

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Didn’t y’all #witness the STRUGGLE Shallah went through to be #1? :dies:

Bitch literally had to become one of the biggest events of the year to snatch a one week #1.

It ain’t happening.

Didn't it debut at #4 in October though? She obviously has more hype around her now than in 2018 

8 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

No need to aim for #1 even top 10 is great and she can do that

Why aim for top 10- or even top 5- when you can be numero uno?

g5HxM2h.png

1 hour ago, doonerr said:

Didn't it debut at #4 in October though? She obviously has more hype around her now than in 2018 

No girl, it debuted #28 and then went #5 the next week with the hype and massive success of the movie and then it struggled until the Oscars massive boost and it reached #1 :dies: 

28-5-10-14-21-22-24-23-28-38-39-44-52-29-23-24-24-16-24-18-21-1-6-9-7

Has anyone spotted this? Customer service for Haus Beauty seems to be all planned up and ready for launch. PST makes me think the offices will be in LA too. 

OS5ngNB.png