Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

193,922 posts in this topic

ordinarynam
6 hours ago, slobro said:

They will learn their lesson when Gaga ends up like P!nk/Kelly Clarkson, another bottom of the barrel, generic Hot AC artist with absolutely zero music credibility, impact and relevance (not even music critics care to review them)

BFPNnfa_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

spill the tea on them sis :clap3: here for an another outrageous and crazy era, she have spent the last 5 years catering to the GP now it's time for us GAYS to EAT

nick4bty
7 minutes ago, ordinarynam said:

spill the tea on them sis :clap3: here for an another outrageous and crazy era, she have spent the last 5 years catering to the GP now it's time for us GAYS to EAT

Yeah I feel like she spent post-ARTPOP building this normal image only to shock us again and deliver a dance pop album masterpiece 5 years later tbh. Then after this she'll do another movie, maybe another Tony album... She's literally found the perfect recipe for success, it's almost scary

glow

i used to ****ing LOVE confessions of a shopaholic and i just seen it’s on netflix and it reminded me of this :dies: i used to get my life to it when i was 11

Blade Runner
1 hour ago, Nutitle said:

The 2nd pic

He's Gaga's creative director

1 hour ago, Tuli said:

Are we ready to DANCE?!

giphy.webp

tenor.gif?itemid=12262174

Blade Runner
2 hours ago, Hurem said:

18 (+5) LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER - Shallow: 61.712 (+2.117)

Not Shallow skyrocketing to top 20 on radio. :deadbanana2:

I can't. It took them 2 Grammy wins, an Oscar, a HOT100 #1, and a super viral performance that shook the country to play the damn song. Shameless rats. 

ordinarynam
50 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Yeah I feel like she spent post-ARTPOP building this normal image only to shock us again and deliver a dance pop album masterpiece 5 years later tbh. Then after this she'll do another movie, maybe another Tony album... She's literally found the perfect recipe for success, it's almost scary

:clap3:movies for the GP, Jazz for old folks so she can secure her demographic and go crazy with the music :clap3:her mind

Baby Judas
1 hour ago, Jack! said:

Gaga X Rihanna is literally the dream. She's not had a big collab since Telephone, so fingers crossed something actually happens.

Sis, she just had a #1 hit, with Bradley. :eli: 

jesus del rey
27 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Remember when this base had like 600k views a couple months ago, now it has like 8M views. 

FameFatale

That Oscar win and #1 did wonders for her and us

nick4bty
5 minutes ago, Gagamon said:

I wonder if Gaga will say anything about her Instagram video hitting a billion views :rip:

Should we get that "Gaga gets her second 1B video" thread ready?

nick4bty
31 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Remember when this base had like 600k views a couple months ago, now it has like 8M views. 

FameFatale

I feel like a solid 700 pages were nothing but that Glenn gif being spammed :dies:

Cryptique

I want a POP Album but if they're going with ARTPOP 2.0/Enigma vibes ewwww i rather have a Pink/Kelly Pop-Rock Era..

The Witch
38 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

That Oscar win and #1 did wonders for her and us

tea

36 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

I feel like a solid 700 pages were nothing but that Glenn gif being spammed :dies:

You and @Leptine did THAT. :clap3:

Blade Runner
6 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

I want a POP Album but if they're going with ARTPOP 2.0/Enigma vibes ewwww i rather have a Pink/Kelly Pop-Rock Era..

:clap3: