Ramos
4 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Back to the Top 20 we come!

Lets hope the Ariana songs don't block it :toofunny3:

iloveyeh
2 hours ago, Gagamon said:

The fact that this was after her insane performance :rip:

How can she switch so quickly? 

Or was that just something they said and she didn't actually perform yet?

It's one of her powers :alexz: She's wearing the same one in that Access interview where they talked about her performance

cuneytb
51 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Omg :rip: That is so possible. Especially after i saw someone mentioned that her lowest peaking song on the album was going top 40 :rip: 

nick4bty
58 minutes ago, Ramos said:

**** :rip: 

Also looks like a repeak Oscars week is out considering how fast HAC is starting to drop it. It would have to get huge streams and at least 150k sales to repeak at this point, and it doesn't seem likely 

Lil Mxnster
6 hours ago, 808s said:

Hi everyone, I'm not a stan in the typical way, but I just LOVE and ADMIRE Lady Gaga. She's already a legend in my eyes and one of the best people that has ever existed in the music industry. She's just so creative and free and talented. There are nights when I just type lady gaga on youtube and stare at the screen for hours watching performances, interviews and videos of her. She's truly one of a kind. Ok now bye.

*mic drop*

1 hour ago, SHICD said:

It’s crazy how the ASIB era so far has really been about Gaga’s rebirth but in a completely new way at the beginning of her second decade in the music industry. Everyday it seems people are going back into her archive and remembering special moments from 2008 and onwards on twitter while paralleling moments in the present that reflect her changes throughout the years. Gaga also seems to be more confident in showcasing the whimsical side of her personality which means that she feels comfortable and is in a good space mentally. 

Its such an exciting time to be a stan. What’s next for her is even more exciting :jonny5:

Aww, this posts :jonny5:Love y'all :heart2:

Diocles
2 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

Spotify Update

Shallow 351,904,238 (+3,140,607)

Biggest update since november

:jonny5:

Can't wait for the Oscars slayage :jonny2:

BadMonster

If they had any sense of how the industry works they'd release her next lead single with a feature right after the Oscars, incl a video + a solo version a few weeks later

ScarletWitch

Former/current stans of certain pop girls using Ariana to drag Godga is so annoying :doc: 

Leptine

Sarah Paulson is presenting at the Oscars, hopefully not original song.

Leptine
8 hours ago, iloveyeh said:

Love this interview. Kii when she ask herself "what's wrong with you?" at the Superbowl :dies:

She looks beautiful :heart2:

Amazing interview :clap3:

Love her.

TheLastChord
5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Sarah Paulson is presenting at the Oscars, hopefully not original song.

Leptine girl :skull: you need to get over that interview sis, Gaga would probably see that and think there was nothing wrong. 

I mean, I would love it if a famous musician gave it to her(like Barbra would be a dream) BUT the presenters for the lower tiers tend to be random actors that studios place there to promote upcoming films so... Well...

Leptine
1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

Leptine girl :skull: you need to get over that interview sis, Gaga would probably see that and think there was nothing wrong. 

I mean, I would love it if a famous musician gave it to her(like Barbra would be a dream) BUT the presenters for the lower tiers tend to be random actors that studios place there to promote upcoming films so... Well...

You got me :fan: 

But the thing that annoyed me in that interview was the shady laugh at the end, and I'm sure it's not the first time she did that after that Gaga joined AHS, I know she's salty about Gaga for some reasons.

And yes I hope for Barbra as well, it would be iconic since she won the same award back in the day for the same movie, I really hope for Babra, it's gonna be her first Oscar, I need somebody iconic, Cher as well (but I would prefer her from when Gaga is gonna be frontrunner for BA in the future).

Votations open today...

Ego.

Watching her Oscar performance again made me realize how bad I want a rock era from her next. Perfect way to keep her new fans from ASIB but also satisfy old fans with big eccentric performances 

Hurem
4 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

Spotify Update

Oh wow. :jonny5:

Hurem

We’ve overtaken Britney’s base. Now we’re the 2nd biggest base on ATRL.

WKodV9S.gif

calm_down
4 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

Spotify Update

Look like it will only slowing down after 500M streams......... Coming for 800M streams before 2020 :jonny5:

Leptine

This should be LG6 direction, I will never be tired of saying it.

This is just perfection, great vocals, Pop-Dance-Disco quality but mature, it won't alienate the Joanne-ASIB-Soccer Moms stans and she can be extra gay with this genre, it would be perfect.

With pop-rock pieces as well like this one:

This would be perfect for Gaga. And she gave me this vibe with her Grammy performance.

Instant
5 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

Spotify Update

I-

The slayage after the Oscars will be even bigger. So great to see that the promo effect is reflected not only on iTunes but also Spotify and Youtube

Hurem

Spotify WW: #16

Spotify US: #33

10 Ariana songs above Shallow.:clap3: 

truthteller

her team still havent got her performance uploaded on youtube. :rip:

the LQ recording is getting 1M views already :rip:

ziam
50 minutes ago, Hurem said:

We’ve overtaken Britney’s base. Now we’re the 2nd biggest base on ATRL.

WKodV9S.gif

who is first?
OT: Well its over, ASIB is going downhill from now on, except if it wins best picture

FameFatale
13 minutes ago, ziam said:

who is first?
OT: Well its over, ASIB is going downhill from now on, except if it wins best picture

Katy 

Hurem
3 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

:jonny5: They better update the certifications in a month or two.