171,837 posts in this topic

Chaos Angel

So what's the status on the Lil Pump collab? I'm highkey here for the mess :dies:

iloveyeh
9 minutes ago, 808s said:

Hi everyone, I'm not a stan in the typical way, but I just LOVE and ADMIRE Lady Gaga. She's already a legend in my eyes and one of the best people that has ever existed in the music industry. She's just so creative and free and talented. There are nights when I just type lady gaga on youtube and stare at the screen for hours watching performances, interviews and videos of her. She's truly one of a kind. Ok now bye.

*mic drop*

Your TASTE :clap3:

Blade Runner
10 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

So what's the status on the Lil Pump collab? I'm highkey here for the mess :dies:

He's a troll. 

ordinarynam
3 hours ago, howboutdah said:

:smitten:

She better collab with Kaytranada

Phoenixstar
51 minutes ago, iloveyeh said:

I don't understand Gaga's obsession with looking like she has no eyebrows :deadbanana2:

"**** the beauty standard11!!111"

Baby Judas

Ugggh I just realized. Imagine if Bradley was on the Grammys and peed while Gaga is giving a speech. It would have been very iconic. :jonny:  

:eli: 

iloveyeh
10 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

"**** the beauty standard11!!111"

lady-gaga-2784698.jpg

cuneytb

I really hope she will perform INLA at the oscars. That song would fit such a place so much. Shallow will remain a smash whether Gagz decides to sabotage itself but INLA looks like it has its last chance 

JorgitoShan
4 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

I really hope she will perform INLA at the oscars. That song would fit such a place so much. Shallow will remain a smash whether Gagz decides to sabotage itself but INLA looks like it has its last chance 

They only allow the songs nominated for BOS to be performed tho.

cuneytb
3 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

They only allow the songs nominated for BOS to be performed tho.

Oh. We are never getting that legendary moment for INLA then. Sad.

Baby Judas

Sinner's Prayer just came in while I was playing ASIB songs. It reminded me how it's a gem. Beauty!

Leptine
5 hours ago, nick4bty said:

I can see her waiting until next Grammys to debut LG6 lead. It'll be a good time since ASIB will have holiday CD/DVD sales, Grammy nominations, and she'll likely be starting her second Vegas leg so she'll regain some buzz. I just don't think an album or single will be ready for anytime this year. After the Oscars she'll be planning the MET Gala, probably working a bit on the album. She'll probably do a bulk of work on the album over the summer, and probably finish it off after the last set of 2018 Vegas shows. 

Not to mention if she ends up taking another film role sometime this year - she could easily film a whole other movie over the summer or next winter. 

I just fear the stuff already completed for LG6 is no longer the direction she wants to go. It's so weird to think of what sound she should do. She seems really eager to get back to her Gaga pop sound/image for LG6 but she could be completely turning off her Joanne/ASIB audience. I guess it would make sense to just move on to LG6 this spring/summer while ASIB is still selling 20k a week (which it probably will be well into the year). I really don't know :michael:

This could be accurate.

It really depends in which state the album is, she obviously didn't work on it since September because of promo-events, and I think the same, album and single after Oscars are unlikely, first single this Fall in the best scenario imo, the album out after September to not messed the Grammys with 2 albums,  we'll see, she's very unpredictable with these things.

If the album is totally not ready or she wants to change direction, then it's gonna be Spring 2020 for sure.

Gagamon
4 hours ago, iloveyeh said:

Love this interview. Kii when she ask herself "what are you doing?" at the Superbowl :dies:

She looks beautiful :heart2:

The fact that this was after her insane performance :rip:

How can she switch so quickly? 

Or was that just something they said and she didn't actually perform yet?

Pure Adrenaline
4 hours ago, luckythisway said:

A nightmare... literally a nightmare. Her second guessing herself has literally been the biggest downfall in her career, I mean her 2 best albums were recorded in 6 months and a year while performing on tour basically every night, so I just hope the same situation doesn't happen again. Because in my opinion, her material is much stronger when she first writes it and ends up changing it too much (ARTPOP demos, scrapping LG5, etc).  

That's what I have always said. Gaga works best when she is under pressure. 

Even Jopanna is a solid body of work and served bops along with some of her better songs in her discography and that album was done in the span of 6/7 months.

Before the Dawn

Spotify Update

Shallow 351,904,238 (+3,140,607)

Biggest update since november

Baby Judas
10 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Spotify Update

:jonny5: 

lightstheyblindme
1 hour ago, cuneytb said:

nah **** that

cuneytb
33 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Spotify Update

Omg :jonny: if she can gain 3m per day for a whole month, Shallow will be at 450m- streams in the middle of march :jonny: I knew this was going 500m at the end but now it looks so easy :jonny: 

RandomHooker

Why haven't they uploaded a HQ vid of her performance yet ? :huh:

SHICD

It’s crazy how the ASIB era so far has really been about Gaga’s rebirth but in a completely new way at the beginning of her second decade in the music industry. Everyday it seems people are going back into her archive and remembering special moments from 2008 and onwards on twitter while paralleling moments in the present that reflect her changes throughout the years. Gaga also seems to be more confident in showcasing the whimsical side of her personality which means that she feels comfortable and is in a good space mentally. 

Its such an exciting time to be a stan. What’s next for her is even more exciting :jonny5: