Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

193,889 posts in this topic

DockDock
1 hour ago, ddeizaguirre said:

But I need her to promote ARUTW, her best song ever! However, I do see your point. I hate this situation, why the same day 

i know 😞 i wish she could pre record a performance for grammys ,wait... hahah start a twitter campaign 

justin.

Someone get that baby the Baby Gaga nursery rhyme album! She’s a stan! 

Moella
56 minutes ago, GypsyLife said:

This is so cute..makes my ovaries tingle

I also saw the top comment on youtube about a little girl in Germany who cried upon hearing Shallow for the 1st time because she thought the song was sad :chick3:

Solar

Loving how next week nobody will be talking about this week's mess anymore

SylrJ.gif

And Yes she should sing ARUTW at the Grammys, IWNLA ant the Oscars

SylrJ.gif

AlexStexaul
1 hour ago, Torturo said:

i know they don't give a f about victims and stuff but you shouldn't focus on them in this situation. By responding to them this way you're making it about her just like they are. Just ignore it

this cat is me when im creating threads

BqNxrQ5.gif

Pure Adrenaline

Not golden tomatoes ... I-

:deadbanana4:

Moella
3 minutes ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

Not golden tomatoes ... I-

:deadbanana4:

Well it's by Rotten Tomatoes lol

giphy.gif

E r o s

Hi ladies, have we ever figured out why this random performance is on her official channel?

It's not terrible, but also not exactly remarkable, and it's the only one from that set that was uploaded, so like...why? :deadbanana:

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
2 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

why everyone hates me omg

each time i create thead i end up getting dragged

Your don't know why? Lmao hunny.... 

Vertigo Stick

I’ve been listening to the soundtrack all day today. I can’t get Before I Cry out of my head but it’s not like I can listen to just one song on the album :dancehall: a never ending cycle of talent, quality, acclaim

200.gif

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
2 minutes ago, Vertigo Stick said:

I’ve been listening to the soundtrack all day today. I can’t get Before I Cry out of my head but it’s not like I can listen to just one song on the album :dancehall: a never ending cycle of talent, quality, acclaim

200.gif

You have great taste 

pablozedd

They should try to milk Is That Alright? now that the unseen fottage is getting released. Uplodad it to YT, put the videvideo on Spotify too, send to radios. Another top10 in the bag.

gab00
3 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

I think Gaga will be nominated for Best International Female. There's 5 people that get nominated for it and she's easily been one of the biggest international females in the UK over the past year. Theres no international categories for songs so thats the only one she can be nominated for. I doubt Bradley will get nominated for best international male though lmao.

yeah i mean who can be the other 5 female? Dua Lipa Camila and Cardi B I guess?

oh and ariana ofc. My bets are camila, dua, cardi, ariana and gaga.

Solar
42 minutes ago, E r o s said:

Hi ladies, have we ever figured out why this random performance is on her official channel?

It's not terrible, but also not exactly remarkable, and it's the only one from that set that was uploaded, so like...why? :deadbanana:

Probably cause a sponsorship deal with AOL.

Negev
27 minutes ago, E r o s said:

It had a lot of views in the pre-VEVO era, when they created LadyGagaVEVO in 2009 they attached this specific upload to her channel, because of the quality being nice and the view count being high I guess. 

Negev
39 minutes ago, Vertigo Stick said:

200.gif

It's the best song on the soundtrack so it's clear why you can't get it out of your head

GWjXSCx.gif 

truthteller

now "ARTPOP" is noted as a "partial album" on itunes :rip:

it looks so ugly, they better fix it ASAP.

and per BB's report

It’s also worth noting that “Do What U Want” is credited as a Lady Gaga song featuring R. Kelly, not as a duet between Gaga and Kelly. In instances where the word “featuring” is used, those artists typically are not paid artist royalties for that song, instead being compensated with an upfront fee or by trading favors. Therefore, Kelly is likely not missing out on any royalties as the guest star on the version of “Do What U Want” that has been removed.

so they should have replaced the Xtina version or the solo version

Leptine
1 hour ago, pablozedd said:

They should try to milk Is That Alright? now that the unseen fottage is getting released. Uplodad it to YT, put the videvideo on Spotify too, send to radios. Another top10 in the bag.

Tea, this would be also a great publicity for the Oscar campaign.

anklebiterrs
34 minutes ago, truthteller said:

now "ARTPOP" is noted as a "partial album" on itunes :rip:

it looks so ugly, they better fix it ASAP.

and per BB's report

so they should have replaced the Xtina version or the solo version

That’s only if he’s only a featuring artist, but he’s also credited as a writer. So he would get royalties regardless. 

justin.

We survived the tidal wave, ladies. I feel like each day will get better between now and the end of awards season! And then she better give us LG6!

pablozedd

What Gaga did was really powerful indeed. With the trend of Hollywood pervs being exposed as sexual predators, shes the one who actually stopped one from making money (ofc of something that she had powers/rights to, but still). I know a song profit doesn't translate to a film profit and stuff, but she making that decision while people seem to be okay with giving money to films coming from directors/producers that have been accused of wrong behaviour... Its just rewarding to see someone actually doing something. 

I know film industry just won't pull out Weinstein films, for example. But finding a way not to give any kind of support to a criminal, even if that means not allowing him/her to make money, feels actually great. :clap3:

Leito90
15 hours ago, cuneytb said:

CAn you all stfu and continue on talking about how great ASIB is doing and sitll buy and listen to her music? I hate dramatic people like you. 

Everything is still going on so well and don't forget that people who were hating on Gaga were just waiting for a moment like this to vomit all their hate. dont let their energy surround you. just keep watching and love gaga. Enigma is doing fine, she is getting a lot of awards, asib is still top 10, yet some of you idiots are still being delusional and dramatic :deadbanana:

MTE

DockDock

i love how gaga's latest pictures are snatching 1M per pic on instagram! :clap3: