65,482 posts in this topic

She’s alive 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

She’s alive 

We love a social active queen.

Next single Male Dominated Society coming on 4/20

2011 Gaga would've put a BTW birthing gif with that tweet 

We already knew this, but Vegas ticket sales are probably gonna be really good with the Star promo train and release of the JWT footage (+ perhaps some other things too). 

Born March of ‘86

Yeah my birthday is coming 

And if I had one wish yeah you’d be it

08bOil2.gif

A STAR IS BORN (2018)

This better be a GOOD movie. The awards conversation is already there and that's huge. 

DX0XEMBVQAEOP7S.jpg

A Star Is BornBradley Cooper directs and stars in this oft-remade story of an up-and-coming talent who surpasses her mentor/lover. That talented woman stepping into the shoes of the likes of Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand is none other than Lady Gaga, who’s going by “Stefani Germanotta” here, for maximum actress cred.

PREDICTIONS

Okay, here goes nothing. Ten films that we think will be around next year as Oscar nominees:

Black Panther

A Star Is Born

First Man

Untitled Dick Cheney Film

If Beale Street Could Talk

Boy Erased

On the Basis of Sex

Widows

Roma

The Best of Enemies

DX0XBrYVoAAS4YX.jpg

A Star Is Born: The past three versions have all notched multiple Oscars nominations, and this one is anchored by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. Who knows?

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

Gaga is a long shot, but you never know; a sterling rendition of a Best Original Song nominee could whip up some support. Foy jumps from her beloved role on Netflix’s The Crown to one of the Oscars frontrunners, which positions her well. The Academy also has a fascination with younger actresses for some reason, which puts Robbie (immensely talented and deserving) right in the thick of the race following I, Tonya.

But Kidman (four nominations) and Blanchett (seven) look like they could be the frontrunners as the mother of a gay Christian man in Boy Erased and a notorious recluse in Where’d You Go, Bernadette, respectively.

Margot Robbie (Mary, Queen of Scots)
Nicole Kidman (Boy Erased)
Claire Foy (First Man)
Cate Blanchett (Where’d You Go, Bernadette)
Lady Gaga (A Star Is Born)

DX0YI3rU8AEXlOC.jpg

Meanwhile, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper will likely be stumping hard for their revamped version of A Star Is Born. The past three versions of the film have all been nominated for Oscars, so history is on their side—as long as the film is good. And if it’s not, there’s always the best-original-song category. (Justice for “Til It Happens to You!”)

DX0XBrZVQAAoaWS.jpg

Those are credible sources. Super respected websites.

Like, the Oscars are just about politics, campaign, connections and being in the conversation. They're already talking about the movie, so please Bradley, don't **** this up. 

:celestial3:

7 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I adore this tbh aint even gonna lie lemme play Applause

fEqmpVI.gif

Literally... what

Just Dance gonna scream your name when you don't call just Dance

AHHH this version:jonny5:

fEqmpVI.gif

This classic was used in Dancing Brasil and some Russian show also last week too :alexz:and the OGH in that one thread saying that 1.2 Step is more remembered than this phenomenon of a song :fan:

I see what i miss about Gaga now. In the past everything about her was an event. Her songs, music videos, photoshoots, performances. EVEN SINGLE COVER RELEASES :jonny: How did she change this much?? I need another Judas era photoshoot :jonny2: 

15 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I hope she never works with RedOne ever again.

same + she wont :fan:

hopefully she'll continue working with other producers. 

3 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

I see what i miss about Gaga now. In the past everything about her was an event. Her songs, music videos, photoshoots, performances. EVEN SINGLE COVER RELEASES :jonny: How did she change this much?? I need another Judas era photoshoot :jonny2: 

people stopped caring + fans/stans kept whining + she doesn't have the same goals and ambitions she had then

1 minute ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

people stopped caring + fans/stans kept whining + she doesn't have the same goals and ambitions she had then

people do still care though otherwise she wouldn't be so respected and loved by the GP. I agree that she doesn't have these goals anymore though sadly :weeps: 

Just now, cuneytb said:

people do still care though otherwise she wouldn't be so respected and loved by the GP. I agree that she doesn't have these goals anymore though sadly :weeps: 

that's all thanks to C2C. She turned into a laughing stock during BTW. People completely stopped caring after that.

we all know the queen well. She will leave no stone unturned to snatch that best oscar even if it means sacrificing 13400 cows and 122 goats to wear a new meat dress everyday. We all know how she choked us with those 1010103993 Million reasons live performances to make it a top 4 hit 

8 hours ago, jxck said:

We already knew this, but Vegas ticket sales are probably gonna be really good with the Star promo train and release of the JWT footage (+ perhaps some other things too). 

That what I thought too because she has a lot of talent and people know it now but, with her fibro idk... maybe people will be afraid.

Where is Gaga

19 minutes ago, Mix said:

Where is Gaga

Her Epione game is strong, way too real to be wrong. :emofish:

I find it disrespectful to stop her just for a quick lil photo and an autograph when she's in a place to get treated.

I hope she disguises herself well.

I want Gaga/Kendrick Collab ASAP :jonny5:

30 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

It's not Oregon.

The picture is taken in Malibu. How current it is, who knows. But it's Vintage grocers in Malibu, just around the corner from her place.

DX2EKZLW4AAT82O.jpg