DJ Khaled f/ Beyoncé & Jay-Z - "Shining"

794 posts in this topic

Rafael

Crazy to think it's her first #1 since ST singles. Lem singles were done so wrong :(

Tinashebanks

Kinda weird how this is struggling to take off on spotify.... can they add it to The top hits playlist already 

Unbeyleivable

#1 on urban and #3 on rhythmic (+120 spins today) I think it has a chance to peak at the top as well.... imagine if she promoted :ace:

50thStateofMind

he announced his new single with Justin Bieber and Chance coming Friday...this song is gonna DIE lol

igetfilthy

I'm happy that the song went #1 on Urban before his new song with Bieber and Quavo decimates  Shining

Rafael

We had a good run. If at least it had Spotify support, we could have a good hit in our hands regardless of the video.

Now watch DJ Khaled goes all the way for the new single with Bieber... adding it to playlists and stuff... :rip:

EarStyle
8 minutes ago, Rafael said:

We had a good run. If at least it had Spotify support, we could have a good hit in our hands regardless of the video.

Now watch DJ Khaled goes all the way for the new single with Bieber... adding it to playlists and stuff... :rip:

of course they filmed a video for it. The album will probably follow this single release. 

DiegoMarcoCMM

DJ KHALED - Shining f/Beyonce & Jay Z: 58.574 (+ 0.703)

I can't believe almost 60M. It's on Hot 100 already? 

Rafael
On 4/25/2017 at 0:39 PM, DiegoMarcoCMM said:

DJ KHALED - Shining f/Beyonce & Jay Z: 58.574 (+ 0.703)

I can't believe almost 60M. It's on Hot 100 already? 

It never left since its debut week

Rafael

Shining will top Rhythmic radio tomorrow. #1 Urban and #1 Rhythmic. If only they cared enough for it...