Top Posters In This Topic

• iHype.

• Toxicity.

• CBXC

• Divine

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

Conflicting reports 

the LP sold at least 566,000 copies on its first day of availability in the States on Friday (November 10).

That figure covers sales from the likes of iTunes and key physical chains – but doesn’t include data from a couple of blockbuster retailers which are yet to report.

Nope

Never heard of Buzzangle? I'll stick with the trusted Billboard numbers. Thanks for trying tho. 

I'm genuinely surprised that she's still doing so big numbers, I thought for sure she would've alienated a big part of her base with the new singles.

1510348200-ppafuyq.gif

1 minute ago, DaenerysFenty said:

I'm genuinely surprised that she's still doing so big numbers, I thought for sure she would've alienated a big part of her base with the new singles.

1510348200-ppafuyq.gif

Same. Her fanbase are so loyal, not everbody has that

1510348200-ppafuyq.gif

3 minutes ago, NMiguelCosta said:

Never heard of Buzzangle? I'll stick with the trusted Billboard numbers. Thanks for trying tho. 

HDD uses BuzzAngle stats so...

peterstyles13

In their first day, Red did 500K, 1989 did 600K and Reputation did 700K+. I see a trend here.

1510348200-ppafuyq.gif

Y'all acting like the Buzzangle and Billboard numbers won't line up after more analysis :rip:  both reliable sources

Her and Adele really are heads and tails above literally everyone else in the industry sales-wise. Legends only (and this is coming from someone who likes literally seven songs by Taylor).

I still think she'll do 1.5m in pure sales alone+.

1 minute ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Misleading title. She sold 300,000 first day, which is still impressive. 

Preorders count for first day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.