Upcoming Releases | Nicki Minaj, Jason Mraz

485 posts in this topic

woo the MGMT payola 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.02.2018 at 7:58 PM, cdschart said:

woo the MGMT payola 

you gotta promote your own thread, you know :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6IX9INE - Day69 - OUT: February 23rd.

 

Spoiler

:dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll add everything tomorrow :thing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been missing out on new stuff lately, I think I'll try to catch up this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

music has been so boring lately :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@World Eater I'm glad I stumbled upon the Starchild & The New Romantics album. Twas a treat :heart2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pink Matter said:

@World Eater I'm glad I stumbled upon the Starchild & The New Romantics album. Twas a treat :heart2: 

I'm yet to listen to it but I'm glad you liked it :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, World Eater said:

I'm yet to listen to it but I'm glad you liked it :duca:

It's pretty long (15 songs) but most of the songs are jams so it's worth it :alexz3: It does take a few listens to differentiate some songs though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Vance Joy is out? oh, wow. must listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we add The Aces ‘When My Heart Felt Volcanic’????

 

April 6th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Screaming Females album is so good :jonny5: 

 

Edit: I take it back it has a lot of filler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@World Eater could you please add this? :gaycat3:

 

March 14

180131_1-horz-vert.jpg?w=656&h=656 NCT - 'NCT 2018' (art pop, hiphop)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ketchup said:

@World Eater could you please add this? :gaycat3:

 

March 14

180131_1-horz-vert.jpg?w=656&h=656 NCT - 'NCT 2018' (art pop, hiphop)

 

Thanks, added! Saw there was a thread but wasn't sure if there was a release date so I didn't do it before :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, World Eater said:

Thanks, added! Saw there was a thread but wasn't sure if there was a release date so I didn't do it before :dies:

Thank you, is there a way I can payola NCT into the thread's title during the release week? :gaycat2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ketchup said:

Thank you, is there a way I can payola NCT into the thread's title during the release week? :gaycat2:

With Calum Scott, Lil Yachty and The Neighbourhood also releasing next week, it'll be hard to fit them all in the title but I'll try to figure something out :clown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, World Eater said:

With Calum Scott, Lil Yachty and The Neighbourhood also releasing next week, it'll be hard to fit them all in the title but I'll try to figure something out :clown:

I would do anything to secure that promo spot and I think there's more interest in NCT than Calum Scott and Lil Yachty on ATRL tbh (we've got a pretty sizeable fanbase) :gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we add Young Galaxy’s ‘Down Time’??

april 6!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2-3-2018 at 2:20 AM, Ketchup said:

@World Eater could you please add this? :gaycat3:

 

March 14

180131_1-horz-vert.jpg?w=656&h=656 NCT - 'NCT 2018' (art pop, hiphop)

 

The album has been retitled as Empathy. could you please update it @World Eater:heart2:

Genre: art pop and hip hop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jakedavis1994 said:

Can we add Young Galaxy’s ‘Down Time’??

april 6!!

Done!

 

11 hours ago, Ketchup said:

The album has been retitled as Empathy. could you please update it @World Eater:heart2:

Genre: art pop and hip hop

Also done! I must have thrown the k-pop tag because I saw it being mentioned over and over on their RYM page :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@World Eater Can you please add Tove Styrke for May 4?  It’s an album called Sway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mcuykend said:

@World Eater Can you please add Tove Styrke for May 4?  It’s an album called Sway. 

sis it's been there ever since the album announcement :thing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, World Eater said:

sis it's been there ever since the album announcement :thing:

Oh!!  Sorry!  I didn’t see it for some reason :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

put some payola into mount eerie next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites