• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• World Eater

• jakedavis1994

• Vxspertine

• theblackestday

I need to catch up a bit, there's still many releases from this and a few past weeks I haven't gotten around to check out yet :rip: Also, thanks for coming through @Liat275 :clap3:

On 6.10.2017 at 5:20 AM, cdschart said:

the kelela promo :clap3:

She deserves it, I mean it has it all: interest of ATRL ✔️ acclaim ✔️ decent sales (#18 iTunes US, #26 iTunes UK) ✔️ and let's not forget it's a quality release ✔️

1 minute ago, AlexisNeiers said:

I need to catch up a bit, there's still many releases from this and a few past weeks I haven't gotten around to check out yet :rip:

Ikr, I already gave up on a lot of albums these past few months because there's just so much to listen to :rip: I hope I'll have time to listen to all the albums I missed at the end of the year

theblackestday
6 hours ago, AlexisNeiers said:

I need to catch up a bit, there's still many releases from this and a few past weeks I haven't gotten around to check out yet :rip: Also, thanks for coming through @Liat275 :clap3:

She deserves it, I mean it has it all: interest of ATRL ✔️ acclaim ✔️ decent sales (#18 iTunes US, #26 iTunes UK) ✔️ and let's not forget it's a quality release ✔️

Don’t forget the three albums tracks that are currently top 20 in Burkina Faso :clap3: A global legend

6 hours ago, AlexisNeiers said:

You Welcome :)

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

did it live up to the (now gone) tag? :fan: 

britney-wait-and-see-gif.gif

...until I reveal my AOTY list when the Best Of section is back :fan: