LoL Thread | Nunu & Willump VGU

1,925 posts in this topic

Iuke

When I first saw the name I thought she was going to be an ugly void creature. I was shook at how beautiful she is. She looks like she's going to be hard to play and I don't really like playing ADCs. Also, she looks a lot like Vayne and her other skin is basically Project: Vayne.

chengwei-pan-final-projectvayne-splash-psd.jpg?1512614353bullet-angel-1920x1080.jpg

Gourgeist

I dislike anything void related in this game but she lowkey slays

DTrLoE8.gif

Squishy female support next please @Riot, not here for another tank :sorry:

coolcristobal
2 hours ago, Tsareena said:

I use

Same (what's ADC?)

DTrLoE8.gif

Ranged physical attackers (think Ashe and Miss Fortune)

DTrLoE8.gif

Relampago.

i stan this bitch but please give me a cute guy after this, with black hair and brown skin : )

Gourgeist

Imagen relacionada

Riot NEEDS to buff Soraka, she is in a terrible state right now. GW is too cheap and viable for most champions, Morellonomicon change was the last straw. Since her rework she has been directly and indirectly(item changes, GW changes) nerfed. She was overpowered before the changes to GW but she feel unviable now, if i win with her i feel like my team won 4v5 :deadbanana2: Since the rework:

-R no longer removes GW.

-W healing was reduced, mana const increased and CD greatly increased at early game.

-Every offensive role has access to GW.

-Her Q was nerfed, in range and self healing, Q self healing is a joke especially in team fights, still usefull during laning phase though.

-Current meta is focused on high damage, you or your ADC will die before you can press R :rip:

@Riot please

KSfp2jr.gif

Corsola

''Please don't buff Soraka, Riot! She's JUST too broken and unfun to play against!'' cries the ADC main, who can counter Soraka's entire kit for 800 gold, with either self peel and mobility or damage that one-three shots squishies from a long range while also tank busting. Or both. On top of the game and team comps literally revolving around them and MR itemization being so much more convenient and easier than armor itemization, ESPECIALLY when certain adcs like Kog'Maw and Varus currently get to build MR as part of THEIR CORE BUILD while losing no damage for it. 

Corsola

Bonus: ''Supports (generally the popular shield bot supports ala Janna/Lulu) are SO unfun to play against and are just getting more and more broken.'' Yeah, because supports literally have to be ''broken'' because TANKS have to be overbuffed to compensate for how much damage ADCs do. Assassins need to be overbuffed to compensate for the tanks and to make it easier to kill ADCs (since they have so much life steal + a support + the popular ones are usually self peeling). Thus, supports need to be overbuffed so that the tanks can't run ADCs down and assassins can't kill them as easily. And furthermore, due to all of this overbuffing, shieldbot/peel supports are more and more necessary to deal with all of the damage that is dealt and how the game snowballs so easily. NOTE that this cycle all comes back to ADCs and the game is literally balanced around them.

Meanwhile, AP champions (unless you're mana scaling or some minor exception) are left rotting in the corner because Riot doesn't care about them and AP caster supports are being pushed aside more and more in favor of the shieldbots and peelers. 

the AP itemization changes are kind of cute tho and I'm waiting for y'all to catch the tea on builds with tear/archangels being the new IT girl due to how much mana there is now and the CDR on it

I'm not waiting and instead living in fear and loathing of how this means that mana scalers are going to rise up even more 

REMOVE CHAMPIONS WHOSE ONE WEAKNESS IS BEING MANA-GATED YET ITEMIZE AND SCALE ON MANA

Gourgeist
49 minutes ago, Corsola said:

''Please don't buff Soraka, Riot! She's JUST too broken and unfun to play against!'' cries the ADC main, who can counter Soraka's entire kit for 800 gold

tea

The problem with AP mid laners is that some seasons ago when they were dominating, their utility(hard CC) was heavily nerfed to separate them from supports. But since then they got paid DUST and didn't get any compensation, unlike ADCs, AP champions can't deal with a tank cause in this game tanks have more burst and crowd control than squishy mages :bibliahh:

These need a buff: Zyra, Cassiopeia, Leblanc(The rework was garbage, and they got rid of her silence before that too), Karthus(Never had hard CC but mobility was not that important back then) Viktor, Syndra and to a lesser extend Annie.

KSfp2jr.gif

Corsola

Tbh I think with these itemization changes Cass and Karthus are a lot better. Bookmark me! buff zyra she was already bad and this itemization made her even worse

Also I love how Zoe got MASSIVELY nerfed with that bugfix yet I bet she's still banworthy just because her E is THAT obnoxious

Clytemnestra

Lame, I wanted her to be hideous, not some generic looking ass ho. 

Gourgeist

Heteros will cry that Zoe and Soraka are still OP just because they don't like to play against them but will say nothing about Kha'zix perma-stealth, mobility and burst :rip: 

''Riot nerf Zoe, she can oneshot a ADC OP OP!1!1!!!'' Yet Kha can do that without requiring to hit a skillshot, i CAN'T :rip:

Burqaswag

Soraka Needs a buff? Are you insane? If anything she is overpowered... like! I have 68% winrate with her.. 

And not u saying cassiopeia Needs a buff.. lol the new ap items will make her meta bookmark me 

Burqaswag
27 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

Heteros will cry that Zoe and Soraka are still OP just because they don't like to play against them but will say nothing about Kha'zix perma-stealth, mobility and burst :rip: 

''Riot nerf Zoe, she can oneshot a ADC OP OP!1!1!!!'' Yet Kha can do that without requiring to hit a skillshot, i CAN'T :rip:

Zoe could oneshot with one ****ing spell on a low cooldown like? Yes the nerfs were needed and the hetero tears are understandable

Burqaswag
36 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Tbh I think with these itemization changes Cass and Karthus are a lot better. Bookmark me! buff zyra she was already bad and this itemization made her even worse

Also I love how Zoe got MASSIVELY nerfed with that bugfix yet I bet she's still banworthy just because her E is THAT obnoxious

Zyra is just trash.. i love her but it's the truth... You have to ban lulu and janna to Play her otherwise your Team will have a disadvantage

Corsola
1 minute ago, Burqaswag said:

Zoe could oneshot with one ****ing spell on a low cooldown like? Yes the nerfs were needed and the hetero tears are understandable

Don't forget that it's FROM OFF SCREEN RANGE, could one shot without her E when she was literally 1/6/2 with low farm (yes I am speaking from experience of when I got LITERALLY 100-0d with her q and no e as a squishy), and that it outdamaged most ults despite it being a normal ability on a SPAMMABLE COOLDOWN. :) 

Zoe and any of her defenders can fume. I agree on the Khazix tea tho. 

2 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

Zyra is just trash.. i love her but it's the truth... You have to ban lulu and janna to Play her otherwise your Team will have a disadvantage

You have to ban everyone :'( the new itemization buffed a lot of champions but it hit her specifically HARD and she was already bad. Riot, where's her reparations?

Jozip
3 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

It was all she had tho

Like what is she supposed to do now

Mimie

Zoe's design is just stupid. No champion's kit should revolve around one-shotting people. Good-luck balancing that.

Mimie

Can't wait for the new AP items, I hope my mains benefit :gaycat2:

Gourgeist

Zoe has no ultimate, all she had was the one-shot gimmick. Her kit revolves around her Q, that nerf will make her a forgagaten fad just like post rework Leblanc.

Corsola

its-what-she-deserves-gif-5.gif 

Nobody likes disney bitch anyway. Maybe fire CertainlyT and we won't have to deal with a character designed around spammable off screen one shotting. 

DAILY REMINDER that CertainlyT's most balanced champion by design is the one he had the least involvement in by far. 

PoKiTaurus

Seriously, why the **** is he still hired? He created:

Darius

Thresh

Yasuo

Zoe

Zed

Kalista

Zyra was made with 2 other folks, no wonder she actually turned out good. But beyond her, he is responsible for literally 85% of the shittiest champions in LoL in terms of meta. Everything gets broken and goes on highwire every time he releases a champion and then it's up to the balance team to fix the disgusting mess he creates. 

So many people rightfully want him to be fired.

After the **** he did with Zoe one shotting everyone, an even worse case than Nidalee, I really wonder what his next champion will be like. One shot Baron? Turrets? Steal buffs from enemies with a point click ability?

Corsola
36 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Seriously, why the **** is he still hired? He created:

Darius

Thresh

Yasuo

Zoe

Zed

Kalista

Zyra was made with 2 other folks, no wonder she actually turned out good. But beyond her, he is responsible for literally 85% of the shittiest champions in LoL in terms of meta. Everything gets broken and goes on highwire every time he releases a champion and then it's up to the balance team to fix the disgusting mess he creates. 

So many people rightfully want him to be fired.

After the **** he did with Zoe one shotting everyone, an even worse case than Nidalee, I really wonder what his next champion will be like. One shot Baron? Turrets? Steal buffs from enemies with a point click ability?

Let's not forget that on Zyra, he designed her passive. The most critiqued part of her kit that got reworked. :deadbanana: Somebody really needs to stop this man but they never will because he designs such hetero bait champions.