Jump to content

League of Legends | Seraphine, new K/DA, and Pre-Season 11


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Scotty

    386

  • ejo

    170

  • Relampago.

    137

  • PoKiTaurus

    136

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Corsola said:

Well @ this part, all the best supports right now ARE damage dealing mages. Zyra, Brand, Miss Fortune (played as a mage when support), Malzahar. The only support item they need is eye and the rest is full damage items and that's the support meta rn. 

Janna still has the highest winrate. Apart from that, they're good because they're good without a lot of gold. Don't see why you mentioned MF support since it's a total irrelevant niche barely played to its proper potential, but the reason Brand, Malzahar and Zyra work is because of their base damage.

 

There's a difference between picking them and picking a meta midlaner like Ahri or something.

 

That's also not the support meta. The meta allows several things to be done, but the most prominent one has most definitely been to build redemption.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/1/2017 at 0:16 AM, BeMyBoy said:

Anyone watch LCS?

 

TSM is lewking TRAGIQUÉ. WildTurtle needs to step up. Daddy Hauntzer always performing. 

 

I also think Biofrost is a closeted queen. Thoughts? love him.

Agree with you on everything. Also bjergsen is having an uncharacteristic bad start to the split and I'm worried :weeps: He's been NA's best mid for like 2 years now, hope he's back in form soon.

 

Catch the latest TSM: Legends episode if you want a peek on Hauntzer's goodies :eddie:

Edited by Julián
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Bjerg's Ryze ults in their last split :eek: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The ****ing boxes.....I got 4 of them before the "next chest available on..." and then got S- with Swain and didn't get a chest :weeps: It's never gonna happen anymore

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Julián said:

Agree with you on everything. Also bjergsen is having an uncharacteristic bad start to the split and I'm worried :weeps: He's been NA's best mid for like 2 years now, hope he's back in form soon.

 

Catch the latest TSM: Legends episode if you want a peek on Hauntzer's goodies :eddie:

Bjergen's bad start is due to him taking the shotcaller role. Watch TSM before double lift came in and you'll see that TSM did far worse that split than the past two splits with DL (I mean that win streak says volumes alone). They really need someone to step up and become the shot caller. I'm inclined to say Bio should take it up as alot of teams do the same since supports generally look around the map more, however, bio is still new. Daddy Hauntzer should shotcall tbh.

 

MM girl i've been waiting to see the goodies. I also want to see Bjergsen, they're both so hot :jonny:

 

But Bio though? Is he a queen or nawt, tell me what you think sis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeMyBoy said:

Bjergen's bad start is due to him taking the shotcaller role. Watch TSM before double lift came in and you'll see that TSM did far worse that split than the past two splits with DL (I mean that win streak says volumes alone). They really need someone to step up and become the shot caller. I'm inclined to say Bio should take it up as alot of teams do the same since supports generally look around the map more, however, bio is still new. Daddy Hauntzer should shotcall tbh.

 

MM girl i've been waiting to see the goodies. I also want to see Bjergsen, they're both so hot :jonny:

 

But Bio though? Is he a queen or nawt, tell me what you think sis.

I really hope Double comes back for the next split because the team really took a hit with him leaving. He had great synergy with Bio (DL and YS were god awful because YS had such awful mechanics) and did the early macro game shot calling really well. Also, I'm not sure if Parth is the best person for head coach tbh. And yes I do agree about Bio :laugh:

 

9:18 :eddie:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2017 at 4:22 PM, Burqaswag said:

Seeing my main since day one getting abused (Zyra) makes me wanna cry :'(

 

What do you mean when you say getting abused? I play her since day one too and thanks to her I'm in high elo, but when they changed her I was so mad because I used to enjoy her with her Q, I like her now anyway but I don't like the fact that the Q is literally different. She's strong now and I love that! 

 

My Summoner Name is Hada on LAN server if anyone wants to add me :fan:

 

BTW I'm main support

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been so bored of LoL lately, honestly. Still haven't finished my placements.

 

I'm Primadonna on NA, btw. Support main, feel free to add me. I was Gold 4 last season, and I am hoping to get Gold again this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

I've been so bored of LoL lately, honestly. Still haven't finished my placements.

 

I'm Primadonna on NA, btw. Support main, feel free to add me. I was Gold 4 last season, and I am hoping to get Gold again this season.

Me too omg I can't for the life of me get myself to play them. I've been going to overwatch recently for my fix. I've only played like 6 of my placements from duo'ing when extremely bored. The new client and champion select is just SUCH a mess it just automatically takes away any will to play when I start it up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

Me too omg I can't for the life of me get myself to play them. I've been going to overwatch recently for my fix. I've only played like 6 of my placements from duo'ing when extremely bored. The new client and champion select is just SUCH a mess it just automatically takes away any will to play when I start it up. 

This TEA. Overwatch games are so much shorter, no boring cs period, and I'm still new to it so there's the fun aspect of learning it still. I hope I get back to League eventually honestly, it's the only PC game I play competitively. Back in 2015 I became obsessed with SMITE and thought I'd never go back to League. Thankfully I did, I'm sure in a few months I'll be back in full swing over on LoL, grinding for Gold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23. 1. 2017 at 11:04 PM, Goten21 said:

People overreact so much when talking about supports and their inability to carry. If it's so hard to carry, then why do I get a S so often and have the enemies and my teammates saying I carried? imo it's just people who literally never play support and literally don't even know. They see the crowd going crazy at LCS for big plays and think that's what it's about. Almost 400k mastery points on Janna and I still don't see how it's hard to carry on a support. If you're good, you'll get that ******** ADC fed. If you're good, you'll keep the enemy team from doing drake, 'cause you got that **** warded. If you're good, your teammates won't die.

 

Of course, I'm not really sure if this even applies to people who barely play support, since they'll just pick a mage and practically refuse to buy an actual supporting item. Yeh, no wonder you ain't carrying **** lmao

But it's true :dancehall:

 

You can't carry as a support. I've been playing support basically whole 2016 and was unable to go higher than Bronze II :rip: 

In 2017 I got placed into Bronze IV and I thought I was cancelled but guess what.....I started playing Morgana mid (cos Morgana is my supp main) and guess what, I've been winning every single lane....it's so visible I'm above these bronze players :rip: Everytime I lost a game I at least won my own lane.

I'm already Bronze I and close to my promos to silver. Wish me luck.

 

And pls don't say I suck as support. I always bought Sightstone, and support items.....it's just what are you gonna do when enemy ADC is obviously better than yours? Especially if you're playing something like Janna or Soraka and your adc just doesn't want to right click for **** and spends the whole mana using abilities on creeps... and then after having like 30 cs he leaves the lane to chase kills (or go 1v3), while the enemy just destroys all the turrets. You just can't carry that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Aelita said:

What do you mean when you say getting abused? I play her since day one too and thanks to her I'm in high elo, but when they changed her I was so mad because I used to enjoy her with her Q, I like her now anyway but I don't like the fact that the Q is literally different. She's strong now and I love that! 

 

My Summoner Name is Hada on LAN server if anyone wants to add me :fan:

 

BTW I'm main support

Do u watch LCS? She is 100% pick/ban... Riot will nerf her hard!

Link to post
Share on other sites

They're working on 6 champions this year I think I forgot

I remember

 

FIddlesticks

Galio

Teemo in a few years.

and a few others I forgot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 4:48 AM, Exposé said:

But it's true :dancehall:

 

You can't carry as a support. I've been playing support basically whole 2016 and was unable to go higher than Bronze II :rip: 

In 2017 I got placed into Bronze IV and I thought I was cancelled but guess what.....I started playing Morgana mid (cos Morgana is my supp main) and guess what, I've been winning every single lane....it's so visible I'm above these bronze players :rip: Everytime I lost a game I at least won my own lane.

I'm already Bronze I and close to my promos to silver. Wish me luck.

 

And pls don't say I suck as support. I always bought Sightstone, and support items.....it's just what are you gonna do when enemy ADC is obviously better than yours? Especially if you're playing something like Janna or Soraka and your adc just doesn't want to right click for **** and spends the whole mana using abilities on creeps... and then after having like 30 cs he leaves the lane to chase kills (or go 1v3), while the enemy just destroys all the turrets. You just can't carry that.

That's why you don't play Janna or Soraka. You play Zyra, Brand, Miss Fortune, Malzahar and do the damage yourself! (After getting at least eye of the watchers of course)

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...