• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Saddy

• Topaz

• Unknown User

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Harry’s thread needs to be added! Someone revamped it recently and it’s really neat now.

OP updated! I removed all threads that are no longer available and added new ones. If I missed any numbers or threads, please let me know :gaycatina1:

On 1/30/2022 at 6:29 PM, Saddy said:

OP updated! I removed all threads that are no longer available and added new ones. If I missed any numbers or threads, please let me know :gaycatina1:

TY for adding Harr's :heart:

uhmm whitney's havent been updated because there hasnt been a chartmaster update just to clarify.

9 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

uhmm whitney's havent been updated because there hasnt been a chartmaster update just to clarify.

It's okay, don't worry! I only highlighted the numbers because I wanted people to know that these are old numbers, not because the author of the thread is lazy 

10 hours ago, Saddy said:

It's okay, don't worry! I only highlighted the numbers because I wanted people to know that these are old numbers, not because the author of the thread is lazy 

oh okay thank you :smiley:

• 1 month later...

Added links to "special threads" in the OP so you can find them more easily:celestial2: If some threads are missing, please let me know!

• 2 months later...

@Saddy as far as i know Charlie Puth streaming is around 8.9 B on Spotify as his twitter accounts have noted

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

@Saddy as far as i know Charlie Puth streaming is around 8.9 B on Spotify as his twitter accounts have noted

Updated :celestial2:

• 3 weeks later...

@Saddy can you please add the highest certified females Uk to the list

this thread is always so elusive 

14 minutes ago, Katamari said:

@Saddy can you please add the highest certified females Uk to the list

this thread is always so elusive 

Sure:gaycat2:

• 5 months later...
16 hours ago, ninetiesceline said:

@Saddy I just made a new Celine Dion thread, and it looks like the old isn't listed here anyway. Can you add this one:

Céline Dion | The Receipts

Sure, do you know how many single and albums units she sold? and Spotify total streams?

6 hours ago, Saddy said:

Sure, do you know how many single and albums units she sold? and Spotify total streams?

196 million albums, 72.3 million singles and 5.1 million DVDs

3.8 billion lifetime streams on Spotify

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.