Overwatch™ | New Hero: Baptiste

11,714 posts in this topic

blackout77
1 hour ago, Cupid said:

Who is Junker Queen? 

Can y’all gimme the tea on all the unreleased ones I keep hearing about Echo etc

Echo is introduced here (6:15) not much is known about her

Junker Queen is the leader of the Junkers(the group that Junkrat and Roadhog are apart of) in Australia. We know she's a badass type and she hates JR & Roadhog thats about it

N8Uqiw0.png

Cupid
44 minutes ago, blackout77 said:

Echo is introduced here (6:15) not much is known about her

Junker Queen is the leader of the Junkers(the group that Junkrat and Roadhog are apart of) in Australia. We know she's a badass type and she hates JR & Roadhog thats about it

N8Uqiw0.png

I also hate Roadbog yas my queen I stan already 

Mother Earth
4 hours ago, Cupid said:

Who is Junker Queen? 

Can y’all gimme the tea on all the unreleased ones I keep hearing about Echo etc

Echo is the female robot in the Reunion cinematic with McCree and Ashe. She definitely will become a hero at some point. Jeff said so at the most recent Blizzcon, but "we're not ready for her yet".

The Junker Queen is the cut-throat leader of Junkertown. She can be seen in posters on the map and in the Wrecking Ball origin story. She's also a part of Junkrat's and Roadhog's lore since she's the one that kicked them out of Junkertown. She even already has a voice actress. Voice lines from the Junker Queen can be heard on the Junkertown map at the payload checkpoints. She's been hinted at being a future hero, but she's not the next one.

Ichinaru19
11 hours ago, Mother Earth said:

Echo is the female robot in the Reunion cinematic with McCree and Ashe. She definitely will become a hero at some point. Jeff said so at the most recent Blizzcon, but "we're not ready for her yet".

The Junker Queen is the cut-throat leader of Junkertown. She can be seen in posters on the map and in the Wrecking Ball origin story. She's also a part of Junkrat's and Roadhog's lore since she's the one that kicked them out of Junkertown. She even already has a voice actress. Voice lines from the Junker Queen can be heard on the Junkertown map at the payload checkpoints. She's been hinted at being a future hero, but she's not the next one.

Do we know the possible next one?

Ichinaru19

Im pretty sure I watched a stream for 2 hours in the background but yet i dont have the first reward. I am logged in, does anyone know why?

Liafen

Haven't been playing this game for the last couple (maybe 4-5) months and I started doing my placements just for fun and I got a all-time career high of 3207 :deadbanana4: 

Rider
15 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Haven't been playing this game for the last couple (maybe 4-5) months and I started doing my placements just for fun and I got a all-time career high of 3207 :deadbanana4: 

That's great :weeps:

Meanwhile I'm still trying to make it to plat.

Liafen
3 minutes ago, Rider said:

That's great :weeps:

Meanwhile I'm still trying to make it to plat.

I was mid-gold in my first couple seasons. There's always a chance to do so! 

skankle

Wrecking Ball and Orisa are the best heroes added tbh. Tank excellence!

Rider
3 minutes ago, Liafen said:

I was mid-gold in my first couple seasons. There's always a chance to do so! 

Well tbh the first time I ever played comp I was placed 1480. I'm at 2335 now so hopefully I'll get to plat soon.

I remember the times I struggled to get out of silver 

Jaye
36 minutes ago, skankle said:

Wrecking Ball and Orisa are the best heroes added tbh. Tank excellence!

Not when Sombra, Ana, and Ashe exist. 

Liafen
44 minutes ago, Rider said:

Well tbh the first time I ever played comp I was placed 1480. I'm at 2335 now so hopefully I'll get to plat soon.

I remember the times I struggled to get out of silver 

Whew @ your improvement! 

BOOM!

I still think that Moira is the best thing that happened to this game when it comes to characters.

Don't get me wrong, i like Sombra, i like Ana i like Ashe. But Queen Moira is on another level of slayage. Everything about this character is just... they did THAT!

c050d38147f80a09808794ccc0dd1768.gif

justin.
10 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

I still think that Moira is the best thing that happened to this game when it comes to characters.

Don't get me wrong, i like Sombra, i like Ana i like Ashe. But Queen Moira is on another level of slayage. Everything about this character is just... they did THAT!

Moira is my fave character in the game! I love her play style, personality, look, etc. ❤️ 

Mother Earth
3 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Do we know the possible next one?

Possibly. Recently, these head figures were added to the Temple of Anubis.

maxresdefault.jpg

The figures look a lot like this guy from the "Overwatch is born" picture.

HxmhgR7.png

He looks like another tank. They've had a lot of female heroes added lately, so another man makes sense. And they said that they're going to focus on more tanks and supports since there's already way more DPS. So he looks like a male tank.

BOOM!
1 hour ago, justin. said:

Moira is my fave character in the game! I love her play style, personality, look, etc. ❤️ 

Moira is THAT BITCH! Her mind...

Staryu

Even though I don't play that often anymore, I still love to collect the skins :deadbanana2: new event a week from today 

BoyLikeYouSuxx
On 1/12/2019 at 1:22 PM, BOOM! said:

From the nails to her kit to her sassy taglines and rebuttals :jonny: blizzard delivered Moira for the gays

Ichinaru19
On 1/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, getinthezone said:

dead game

dead game still got it on your mind though

Katamari
On 1/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, getinthezone said:

dead game

I don’t play it anymore so therefore it’s dead :thing:

Jaye
On 1/12/2019 at 11:01 AM, Mother Earth said:

Possibly. Recently, these head figures were added to the Temple of Anubis.

maxresdefault.jpg

The figures look a lot like this guy from the "Overwatch is born" picture.

HxmhgR7.png

He looks like another tank. They've had a lot of female heroes added lately, so another man makes sense. And they said that they're going to focus on more tanks and supports since there's already way more DPS. So he looks like a male tank.

This was disproven already. Those heads have always been there.

justin.

B.O.B. is kinda hot. Don’t @ me 

Canon
4 minutes ago, justin. said:

B.O.B. is kinda hot. Don’t @ me 

Imagine if he was human, oh wait we dont have to:

Spoiler

Drq6zDgU0AAUDue.jpg:large

Hello Bob :-*