Billboard Charts (October 29 - November 4, 2017)

iHype.

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Taylor's album is out Friday and the 2nd single is RFI. There's no threat left.

I know that. But she could still have a killer song on the album that can come out of nowhere. I wouldn't count Taylor out until we hear the rest of the album tbh.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• Pacaveli

• Mattyboy

• NoMythologies

12 hours ago, Eternium said:

That’s because Bodak Yellow was a streaming smash in one country. Of course a song that was a moderate hit in over 60 countries is going to do better than one that was a smash in only one country. Plus, the U.S. doesn’t use YouTube as much as Latin American countries. That’s why Spanish artists can hit 1B views so easily.

:heart2:

I will be sooo sad if What Lovers Do gets cockblocked at #12 or even worse #11.

14 hours ago, Fruity said:

Taylor's album is out Friday and the 2nd single is RFI. There's no threat left.

3rd singles are allowed to be hits. Theoretically

20 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

she has a lot riding on whatever single she chooses immediately upon album release. in the streaming era singles released after the album has been out struggle to do well

havanas doing soooo well on radio, her itunes lead is growing, her youtube lead is growing, and her spotify gap is closing...

discount and remixes in 2 weeks for a quick week at #1? :jonny: apple music is gonna be a major roadblock though

10 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

havanas doing soooo well on radio, her itunes lead is growing, her youtube lead is growing, and her spotify gap is closing...

discount and remixes in 2 weeks for a quick week at #1? :jonny: apple music is gonna be a major roadblock though

From what I'm seeing Havana just might be the #1 song to close out 2017, either that or Rockstar holds the spot til the end of the year or another song comes out of nowhere ala. Black Beatles vs. Closer vs. Starboy at the end of last year.

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

From what I'm seeing Havana just might be the #1 song to close out 2017, either that or Rockstar holds the spot til the end of the year or another song comes out of nowhere ala. Black Beatles vs. Closer vs. Starboy at the end of last year.

9 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Of course! But it's unlikely to be in the same time frame as Havana which is potentially challenging for #1 in the coming weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.