Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

Week 69

giphy.gif

tumblr_ozy5oe8FpK1s2cknno1_500.png

Sorry Not Sorry I'm late with last week's update! 

WEEK 70

giphy.gif

tumblr_ozy5oe8FpK1s2cknno2_500.png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

Week 69: Oh no, Hey Hey Hey is back :emofish: Demi is really unstoppable, damn :rip: Taylor x2 tanking nooo :weeps:
How dare you! And especially during reputation's release week! :'( Kesha coming thru :worship2: Tove this high :katie2:
Week 70: OMG so many changes :soda: Yesss, Ready for It? finally got the #1! :alexz: Very well deserved!

SNS still slaying :eek::clap3:

Hey Hey Hey :skull: 

Learn To Let Go racing into the top 10 :worship: 

W69: Disco Boobs COMING :alexz2: LTLG jump :eek::clap3: Taylor's singles are kinda over :deadbanana4:

W70: SNS ha 4th week on top :jonny: wait, mess at everyone stable :skull:

Week 69:

Demetria. :clap3:

Oh no. Hey Hey Hey is back. My big beautiful brain is hurting. :emofish:

Mi Gente. :eek:

Week 70:

Oh Ma Gad. The movement. The excitement. The fast paced chart.

:eli:

Sorry Not Sorry still #1 :clap3: Disco T!ts zooming up the charts, Blue Lips was v/ cute

4 weeks for Demi :clap3: I hope Disco T**s doesn't get blocked tho, it grew on me so much :heart2:

Learn To Let Go jumping into the top 5 :party: ...Ready For It falling hard :emofish: Bon Appetit :dancehall:

Hey Hey Hey is a mess but lowkey a bop :fan: Look What You Made Me Do down :'(

Demi STILL dominating:toofunny2:I like the song but it feels so old to me

Kesha's HUGE jump:jonny5:

so glad Heyx3 is top 3:clap3:one of my favs off Witness

WEEK 71

giphy.gif

tumblr_p0e64wFQxS1s2cknno1_540.png

Highlights

Tove Lo scores her fourth top 10 hit with Bitches

Beautiful Trauma becomes P!nk’s first top 10 debut on the chart and her highest peak! (Just Like Fire and What About Us? Both peaked at #10 for a single week. She has yet to spend multiple weeks in the top 10 with the same song)

Demi Lovato is currently serving MAIN POP GURL! She has two new debuts in the top 5 (Tell Me You Love Me @ #4 *her highest debut ever* and her collaboration with Luis Fonsi Echame La Culpa at #5)  Based on early numbers, Demi could become the second artist after Lady Gaga to replace herself at #1 with TMYLM growing stronger!

However, it looks like Hey Hey Hey could become the new Dark Horse! The album track which is rumoured to be Witness’s fourth single, moves from #3-#2. The gap between Sorry Not Sorry and Hey Hey Hey is much smaller in comparison to the giant lead the former had over the …Ready For It? Which stalled at #2 for several weeks.

Bubbling Under

11.  Havana *NEW PEAK*

12. Learn to Let Go (-7)

13. Me Gusta *DEBUT*

14. Games

15. …Ready For It? (-6)

16. All The Man That I Need *DEBUT*

17. Look What You Made Me Do (-11)

18. Reggaeton Lento

19. Roulette

20. Recuerdame (from Coco)

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

HHH coming even before video release :jonny: future smash :eli:

TMYLM debuting :alexz: video was flawless :smitten: and BT too :clap3:

"Reputation is Over?" My last update was titled "#RIPutation Is Taylor Over?" Where are my royalties? :oh:

There's so many Spanish songs on here now :celestial5: Not really here for it but diversity is always good.
The other 3 debuts :clap3: Especially P!nk + Tove :smitten: Both are in my trinity from their respective albums.
Taylor x2 DISAPPEARING :biblio: No 'reputation' album tracks in bubbling under :lipton: Kesha leaving as well :ace:
Hey Hey Hey getting even higher... :thing: Tove (DT) out of the top 5 :cries: C***la blocked from entering ayyy :gaycat4:

20 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

HHH coming even before video release :jonny: future smash :eli:

TMYLM debuting :alexz: video was flawless :smitten: and BT too :clap3:

Katy need to hurry up and announce it as a single so I can put it on power rotation :eli: 

The video was amazing, Demi did that :clap3: 

11 hours ago, Remmy said:

"Reputation is Over?" My last update was titled "#RIPutation Is Taylor Over?" Where are my royalties? :oh:

There's so many Spanish songs on here now :celestial5: Not really here for it but diversity is always good.
The other 3 debuts :clap3: Especially P!nk + Tove :smitten: Both are in my trinity from their respective albums.
Taylor x2 DISAPPEARING :biblio: No 'reputation' album tracks in bubbling under :lipton: Kesha leaving as well :ace:
Hey Hey Hey getting even higher... :thing: Tove (DT) out of the top 5 :cries: C***la blocked from entering ayyy :gaycat4:

Image result for i'll see you in court gif

Taylor only just uploaded the album to Spotify and tbh it's not very good... Don't expect to see End Game charting here because Ed is officially blacklisted :eli: 

I think I overplayed LTLG before it became a single. It bubbled under for weeks until it debuted :cries: 

Hey Hey Hey could be #1 next week based on current data :gaycat3: 

10 minutes ago, Hourglazzez said:

7/10

SNS #1 :alexz:

Demi is doing so well this era :alexz: 

7/10

Tove Lo debuting with Bitches :heart2:

All the Shakira love

Lookie at all these new entries. :gaycat3:

Echame La Culpa is my fave from the bunch.

Yes Demetria, replace yourself next week and block Heil, Heil, Hitler from #1. :katie2:

How long is Demi gonna be #1 for :deadbanana: impressive though

Tell Me You Love Me is great :clap3: Bitches debuting as well :heart2:

Demi slaying :alexz:

P!nk & Tove debuting :clap3:

WEEK 73

giphy.gif

tumblr_p0nsveGYir1s2cknno1_540.png

Highlights

Demi Lovato’s Sorry Not Sorry is number one for a seventh consecutive week. This makes Demi Lovato the only artist this year to spend seven consecutive weeks at the top position. Million Reasons, which spent a total of nine weeks at number one between 2016-2017 only spent six of those consecutively at number one. Furthermore, Sorry Not Sorry joins Katy Perry’s Bon Appetit with the highest total number of weeks at number one in 2017 (7). The highest number of consecutive weeks at number one overall is nine, which Lady Gaga achieved with her smash hit single Perfect Illusion in 2016.

P!nk also entered the top 3 for the first time with her new single Beautiful Trauma.

After releasing her album of Spotify, the album release effect finally affected Taylor’s chart positions. Both Look What You Made Me Do and …Ready For It? Returned to the top 10 after dropping out last week. However, none of the album tracks have debuted in the top 10 or on the bubbling under chart which is a cause for concern.

Bubbling Under

11.  Whitney Houston - All The Man That I Need (+5)

12.  Katy Perry f/ Migos - Bon Appetit (+15)

13.  Camila Cabello - Havana (-2)

14.  Little Mix - Power (RE)

15.  Katy Perry - Roulette (+4)

16.  Katy Perry f/ Nicki Minaj - Swish Swish (+14)

17.  Tove Lo - Bitches (-7)

18.  Katy Perry f/ Skip Marley - Chained To The Rhythm (+6)

19.  Black M & Shakira - Comme Moi (-16)

20.  Calvin Harris f/ Katy Perry, Pharrel, Big Sean - Feels 6

SNS is great but it shouldn't be taking this Gaga record and stuff :-* At least she's blocking Hey Hey Hey :oh:
All 3 returnees :alexz: Tove back in the top 5 :eddie: P!nk's big boost :smitten: Hope she goes #1 like on my countdown hehe
Bubbling Under: Tove (Bitches) falling from the main chart :emofish: Katy dominating this section, just like Billboard's! :)

"However, none of the album tracks have debuted in the top 10 or on the bubbling under chart

which is a cause for concern." Yes, it is very concerning indeed! Good thing it's not Taylor's fault :eli:

21 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Demi slaying :alexz:

P!nk & Tove debuting :clap3:

Talent only :eli: 

On 07/12/2017 at 9:19 PM, Diarrhoea said:

How long is Demi gonna be #1 for :deadbanana: impressive though

Tell Me You Love Me is great :clap3: Bitches debuting as well :heart2:

Until she decides to stop slaying :gaycat3: 

On 05/12/2017 at 1:19 PM, Arxane Sykes said:

Lookie at all these new entries. :gaycat3:

Echame La Culpa is my fave from the bunch.

Yes Demetria, replace yourself next week and block Heil, Heil, Hitler from #1:katie2:

There was only one point between SNS and Hit Hit Hit this week :eli: 

On 04/12/2017 at 9:58 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

7/10

Tove Lo debuting with Bitches :heart2:

All the Shakira love

We love Shakira 

Beautiful Trauma climbing into the top 3 :alexz:

Power re-entering :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.