• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

i admire you for not being tired of hearing LWYMMD and RFI xD

Hmmm... Do I want Demi to block Heil, Heil Hitler for some more weeks or want Katy to stop SNS from taking MR's record?

I want a new #1 then not named Heil, Heil Hitler, any other Katy Perry song will do :eli:

WEEK 74

giphy.gif

After seven consecutive weeks, Sorry Not Sorry has finally descended from the top spot (#1-#3). P!nk’s Beautiful Trauma takes over in its third consecutive week of increases (#8-#3-#1) thus becoming the fastest climb to number one since Taylor Swift’s Look What You Made Me Do ascended from its debut position (#7) to #1 the following week. Whitney Houston’s 1995 single Step By Step from The Preacher’s Wife is this week’s only  new entry at #4. Luis and Demi storm back into the top 5, pushing Demi’s own single Tell Me You Love Me out of the top 5 for the first time (#4-#5-#7) as well as Tove Lo’s Disco ****. The album affect appears to be wearing off for Taylor. Both Look What You Made Me Do and …Ready For It? Dropped this week however, Gorgeous entered the bubbling under chart for the first time at #12 (it previously appeared at #21 after its release). Elsewhere on the chart, Katy Perry’s smash hit single Bon Appetit re-enters the top 10 – spending its 30th week on the chart!

tumblr_p0zcvjEktx1s2cknno1_540.png

BUBBLING UNDER 

Havana (featuring Young Thug) (Official Single Cover) by Camila Cabello.pngImage result for GORGEOUS TAYLOR SWIFTRelated imageImage result for demi lovato games coverlandiaTaylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do.png

DROPOUTS

KeshaLearnToLetGo.jpg

19. Kesha - Learn To Let Go (-12)

Mi-gente-beyonce.jpg

21. J. Balvin, Willy William, Beyonce - Mi Gente - (-12)

On 12/02/2017 at 3:31 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2017

Hide contents

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.

Moana Soundtrack.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgThe singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.BrunoMarsTWIL.jpg

BrunoMarsTWIL.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.png

Lana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

The Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngTLC - Way Back.pngTLC - Way Back.png

Little Mix - Glory Days (Official Album Cover).pngLittle Mix - Glory Days (Official Album Cover).pngLittle Mix - Glory Days (Official Album Cover).pngLittle Mix - Glory Days (Official Album Cover).png

Kesha with various colors painted on her face and neck.Kesha with various colors painted on her face and neck.AlexanderrGaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.

Katy Perry - Swish Swish.pngKaty Perry - Swish Swish.pngAlexanderrKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.png

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.png

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngPINK - Beautiful Trauma (Official Album Cover).png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

Great top ten but never heard of that in the #10. Poor Taylor :dies:

Demi had a gun run, Beautiful Trauma deserves to shine too :clap3:Havana bubbling under? :eek: Bon Appetit 30 wks in :clap3: TLMYM falling :cries:

18 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Gorgeous might save the Reputation era @TayDine1989

Of all the great tracks on reputation yet you choose the one of the worst on that album :!ohno:

Why is Whitney Houston here :skull: boo @ Tove Lo dropping

Not fond of Beautiful Trauma but at least it blocked Heil Heil Hitler. :duca:

What the Whitney? Slay. :dies:

Demetria and Luisito though. :eek:

WEEK 75

giphy.gif

Five weeks after it re-entered the chart, Katy Perry's new single Hey Hey Hey ascends #2-#1 this week. This is Katy's third consecutive number one, tying her with Lady Gaga for the most consecutive number ones on the chart. Katy breaks her tie her tie with Gaga for the most number ones from one album (Bon Appetit, Swish Swish, Hey Hey Hey) with three. Katy's previous number ones are also present in this week's chart: Bon Appetit moves up #9-#7 in what is now its third run, whilst Swish Swish re-enters at #8. Last week's number one Beautiful Trauma plummets #1-#10 in the biggest descent from the top spot since TLC's Way Back earlier this year. Meanwhile, Demi Lovato's former number one Sorry Not Sorry remains steady at #3 however her second single Tell Me You Love Me falls for a third consecutive week. 

tumblr_p1c8dwLvGo1s2cknno1_540.png

Bubbling Under

220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Look_What_You_Made_Me_Do.pngA full length image of a woman looking over her shoulderTove Lo - Blue Lips.pngA silhouette of a woman holding her fingers making a round shape on her eyes.Honey Mariah Carey Single 2.png

Dropouts

Shakira El Dorado cover.png

17. Black M & Shakira - Comme Moi (-7)

REPLIES

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2017

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.

Moana Soundtrack.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgThe singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.BrunoMarsTWIL.jpg

BrunoMarsTWIL.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.png

Lana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

The Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngTLC - Way Back.pngTLC - Way Back.png

Little Mix - Glory Days (Official Album Cover).pngLittle Mix - Glory Days (Official Album Cover).pngLittle Mix - Glory Days (Official Album Cover).pngLittle Mix - Glory Days (Official Album Cover).png

Kesha with various colors painted on her face and neck.Kesha with various colors painted on her face and neck.AlexanderrGaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.

Katy Perry - Swish Swish.pngKaty Perry - Swish Swish.pngAlexanderrKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.png

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.png

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngPINK - Beautiful Trauma (Official Album Cover).pngDRcdu9YU8AA5UG8.jpg

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

On 19/12/2017 at 5:56 AM, Arxane Sykes said:

Not fond of Beautiful Trauma but at least it blocked Heil Heil Hitler. :duca:

What the Whitney? Slay. :dies:

Demetria and Luisito though. :eek:

Beautiful Trauma is cute but I think I played it too much :rip: 

On 16/12/2017 at 11:32 AM, Diarrhoea said:

Why is Whitney Houston here :skull: boo @ Tove Lo dropping

Because she's a legend :gaycat5:

On 16/12/2017 at 9:55 AM, TayDine1989 said:

Of all the great tracks on reputation yet you choose the one of the worst on that album :!ohno:

I chose one of its highlights actually :gaycat1:

On 15/12/2017 at 6:17 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Beautiful Trauma at #1 :clap3:

:party: 

On 15/12/2017 at 3:51 PM, Monky_2405 said:

Demi had a gun run, Beautiful Trauma deserves to shine too :clap3:Havana bubbling under? :eek: Bon Appetit 30 wks in :clap3: TLMYM falling :cries:

I don't think Havana is gonna happen on my chart... It peaked at #11 which is annoying but I'm just not obsessed.mp3 with it 

On 14/12/2017 at 2:51 AM, Arxane Sykes said:

I want a new #1 then not named Heil, Heil Hitler,

Oop.

On 10/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, TayDine1989 said:

i admire you for not being tired of hearing LWYMMD and RFI xD

They're great imo :clap3: 

On 09/12/2017 at 7:59 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

BT rising in top 3 :alexz: SMASH

Disco Boobs slaying once again :fan:

not TMYLM falling already :skull:

LTLG in top 10 again :clap3:

:fan: 

LTLG and LWYMMD falling out :emofish: Games, Bitches, Gorgeous bubbling under :heart2:
Gorgeous is really your 3rd fave from 'reputation' tho? :rip: Don't say that outside of YTT, you'll get bullied
Hey Hey Hey blocked again :oh: The music video really reminded me of how messy that one is. Stay ouT.
All the songs that fell this week :noparty: Beautiful Trauma taking the #1 spot, yesss!!! :celestial4:

Oh at you posting a new update before I clicked Submit Reply :-*

HHH :doc: BT down a ton :ace: Tove + Taylor rebounding :date:

all these Katy Perry songs coming back :/

RFI and LWYMMD are lowkey flopping :/

Swish Swish returning and Hey Hey Hey reaching #1, who said Witness is a flop? :fan:

Someday and Honey bubbling, two classics smashing decades later :flame:

Hey Hey Hey is really bad but the video is hilarious so slay :flower:

Disco T!ts getting a new peak, a bop :smitten: Demi holding :clap3:

Eeeek. Not Heil Heil Hitler hitting #1, that ain't reich!

At least the song gets some love... so slay!

giphy.gif

Not Swish Swish returning! Gimme back my Perfect Delulu!!!

Atleast one #1 that Katy will get with this song :eli:

Beautiful Trauma falling hard :'(

WEEK 76

giphy.gif

The final chart update of the year :'( Congrats to Katy for staying at number one for a second week. Despite Tell Me You Love Me dropping out of the chart this week, both Sorry Not Sorry and Echame La Culpa experienced increases. Three new Mariah Carey songs also debuted this week. Honey aka ha best song, goes up 9 places to #6. Music Box (the title track from ha best album) and Now That I Know enter at #9 and #10.

tumblr_p1spzeSDEM1s2cknno1_540.png

Bubbling Under

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do.pngMusic Box Mariah Carey.pngKaty Perry with blonde short hair. She covers her eyes with her hands; an eyeball is visible inside her mouth as her lips are slightly parted.Katy Perry - Swish Swish.pngCalvin Harris - Feels cover art.png

Dropouts

WhitneyHoustonStepbyStepEP600x600.jpg

#4 --> OUT

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (remix single cover).jpg

#9 --> #42

Weeks in Top 10: 4-5-7-9

PINK - Beautiful Trauma (Official Album Cover).png

#10 --> #45

Weeks in Top 10: 7-3-1-10

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

2017's Biggest Artists

Image result for shakira chantaje gif

10. Shakira - 307

Biggest Hit - Me Enamore

Image result for mariah carey honey gif

9. Mariah Carey - 312

Biggest Hit - Honey

Image result for bruno mars grammys prince gif

8. Bruno Mars - 339

Biggest Hit - That's What I Like

Image result for taylor swift look gif

7. Taylor Swift - 397

Biggest Hit - Look What You Made Me Do

Image result for demi lovato sorry not sorry gif

6. Demi Lovato - 407

Biggest Hit - Sorry Not Sorry

Image result for tove lo cool girl gif

5. Tove Lo - 480

Biggest Hit - Disco ****

Image result for lana del rey  love gif

4. Lana Del Rey - 573

Biggest Hit - Love

Related image

3. Madonna - 1,273

Biggest Hit - Hung Up

Image result for lady gaga perfect illusion giphy

2. Lady Gaga - 1,357

Biggest Hit - Perfect Illusion

Image result for katy perry bon appetit giphy

1. Katy Perry - 1,422

Biggest Hit - Bon Appetit

Nein Nein Nein is still slaying!

giphy.gif

Kylie with All The Lovers though. :eek:

I swear to god, Kylie is underrated with the GP (well, in my area anyway)

The huge fall for Whtney, Demi and P!nk! :dies:

Top 4 biggest artists are talents!

Honey back in the top 10 :clap3: the Hey Hey Hey video is such a mess :rip:

Sorry Not Sorry almost back at #1 :duca: ...Ready For It? rising :celestial:

Disco **** falling and not getting the #1 :shakeno: Look bubbling under :heart2:

Tove top 5 this year :worship2: Disco **** is that bop :alexz: Katy beating Gaga :eek:

Bon Appetit being Katy's biggest song :clap3: Lana and Madonna top 5 :party:

2017's Biggest Albums

Katy Perry with blonde short hair. She covers her eyes with her hands; an eyeball is visible inside her mouth as her lips are slightly parted.

1.       Witness – 1231

Left profile picture of Lady Gaga wearing a wide pink hat, in front of a sky-blue background.

2.       Joanne – 928

Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life.png

3.       Lust For Life – 465

Shakira El Dorado cover.png

4.       El Dorado – 391

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (Official Standard Album Cover).png

5.       Tell Me You Love Me - 384

Black-and-white image of Taylor Swift with the album's name written across it

6.       Reputation - 368

Bruno Mars - 24K Magic (Official Album Cover).png

7.       24k Magic – 327

Tove Lo - Lady Wood.png

8.       Lady Wood – 217

refer to caption

9.       Dangerous Woman – 211

Back view of Madonna wearing a pink leotard. Her legs are stretched apart and tilts her head back while supporting herself with her right hand.

10.   Confession on a Dance Floor – 208

2017's Biggest Songs

10. 175 points

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do.png

9. 176 points

That's What I Like Remixes.jpg

8. 186 points

Katy Perry - Swish Swish.png

7. 190 points

A silhouette of a woman holding her fingers making a round shape on her eyes.

6. 199 points

Moana Soundtrack.jpg

5. 206 points

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.png

4. :eli: 275 points

Lady Gaga lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.

3. 283 points

Lady Gaga in a blue dress with her bare left leg on a turquoise sofa as silky curtains billows behind her. The image is positioned inside a small square with the artist's name and the song name written on either ways.

2. 285 points

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

1. 351 points

Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.

Congratulations Lady Gaga! The good sis claims the #1 position on the Year End Chart for a second consecutive year WITH THE SAME SONG! Perfect Illusion was also 2016's biggest song with 391 points :rip: Lady Gaga has the most songs in the Year End top 5 and ties Katy Perry with the most songs in the Year End Chart (3). 

Image result for perfect illusion gif

Diarrhoea, @Remmy, @Lazuli, @TheWayWeWere, @Arxane Sykes, @Lukey Lawson, @K$Ellie, @Brandon, @T.O.A.D.S., @TayDine1989, @TayRianaPH, @Monky_2405, @sumthintoxic82, @PAD, @Yndda, @Dessy Fenix, @jose168, @cdschart, @Kiall, @St. Charles, @JGibson, @Marnie, @Oxygen 

@dangerousbutera

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.