Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

WEEK 152 | Madame X is a YTT countdown chart

982 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

WEEK 145

tumblr_pqi0zo1d061qd4w1no1_540.gif

 

tumblr_pqztbkyrst1s2cknno1_540.png

 

Taylor's critically acclaimed fan favourite single ME! debuts at #2

 

The Lemonade effect has officially made its way onto my chart. Freedom debuts at #4 this week. I thought it originally charted in 2016 but I looked through the archives and it looks like this is its first appearance. Former #1 Sorry has returned to the top 10. BUWYGFIB is the only Ariana song clinging onto the top 10.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Album of the Month

Thank U, Next album cover.png

January - Sweetener

February - LM5

March - LM5

April - thank u, next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4/10

 

ME! debuting :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ME! and Freedom debuting :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9/10

 

Hope you check out mine The comeback 

#20Years of TWM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ME! debuting at #2 :duca:

365 :jamming:

There's too much Beyonce in your chart tho :eddie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna blocking Taylor :chick2: Still great tho, my TOp 2 is identical at this moment, but it's the other way around, you'll see in the update tomorrow. The Beyonce's revival :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oop, bye tun. 365 still surviving and only dropping 1 spot :smile: Taylor?Brendon getting blocked, ch :lipton:
Okay at Lemonade taking up half the chart :clap3: Only her best album. 2/3 of my trinity is here (All Night + Freedom) :smitten: Where is Don't Hurt Yourself tho? The other three tracks are some solid picks.
Album of the Month~ Okay finally 2019 has something I like :keir: Keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beyonce taking over half the chart :clap3:

Oop at ME getting blocked though :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 7:05 AM, JGibson said:

4/10

 

ME! debuting :party:

Its a cute lil bop :party: 

 

On 5/13/2019 at 1:04 PM, Kevin2803 said:

ME! and Freedom debuting :clap3:

I thought Freedom debuted before, in 2016. I'm glad its had its chance to shine bright like a diamond.

 

On 5/13/2019 at 1:43 PM, Pressure 🐝 said:

9/10

 

Hope you check out mine The comeback 

#20Years of TWM 

:party:

 

On 5/14/2019 at 2:34 AM, Mr. Loco said:

ME! debuting at #2 :duca:

365 :jamming:

There's too much Beyonce in your chart tho :eddie:

A great debut tbh

Oop, the Lemonade on Spotify effect lol

 

On 5/15/2019 at 11:04 PM, Monky_2405 said:

Madonna blocking Taylor :chick2: Still great tho, my TOp 2 is identical at this moment, but it's the other way around, you'll see in the update tomorrow. The Beyonce's revival :clap3: 

Haha I noticed that! We have great taste :clap3: 

 

On 5/16/2019 at 1:42 AM, Remmy said:

Oop, bye tun. 365 still surviving and only dropping 1 spot :smile: Taylor?Brendon getting blocked, ch :lipton:
Okay at Lemonade taking up half the chart :clap3: Only her best album. 2/3 of my trinity is here (All Night + Freedom) :smitten: Where is Don't Hurt Yourself tho? The other three tracks are some solid picks.
Album of the Month~ Okay finally 2019 has something I like :keir: Keep it up!

tun is coming back :eli: 

I doubt ME! will peak at #1, Madonna is too strong. #2 is cute too tbh.

Umm 6 Inch needs to be in everyone's trinity.

On 5/17/2019 at 5:22 PM, potent said:

Beyonce taking over half the chart :clap3:

Oop at ME getting blocked though :eli:

Just like real life hihi :fan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4/10  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't listened to I Rise, might just wait for the album... if I even give it a listen :celestial5: Listened to a bit of Win Win and it was alright from what I remember, perched for her solo lead single. tu,n coming back :smile: I Care is a great one from Bey :clap3: Definitely a highlight from 4

 

On 5/19/2019 at 5:14 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I doubt ME! will peak at #1, Madonna is too strong. #2 is cute too tbh.

Umm 6 Inch needs to be in everyone's trinity.

I guess :-*

She's great but it just rounds out my top 5. All Night > DHY > Freedom > Daddy Issues > 6 Inch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry still charting :clap3:

I haven't really been keeping up with Madonna lately, nice to see her dominating somewhere though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna :clap3: I Care :heart2: not a fan of Win Win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7/10

 

Little Mix climbing again :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

𝟓/𝟏𝟎

𝐌𝐄! 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝟒 :beatfreak:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 1:39 AM, JGibson said:

4/10  

:)

On 5/20/2019 at 5:03 AM, Pressure 🐝 said:

10/10 :)

:worship: 

On 5/21/2019 at 8:00 PM, Remmy said:

Haven't listened to I Rise, might just wait for the album... if I even give it a listen :celestial5: Listened to a bit of Win Win and it was alright from what I remember, perched for her solo lead single. tu,n coming back :smile: I Care is a great one from Bey :clap3: Definitely a highlight from 4

 

I guess :-*

She's great but it just rounds out my top 5. All Night > DHY > Freedom > Daddy Issues > 6 Inch

Bitch yes you will listen to ha 

I Care only just grew on me after all this time :jonny5:

On 5/25/2019 at 1:34 AM, potent said:

Sorry still charting :clap3:

I haven't really been keeping up with Madonna lately, nice to see her dominating somewhere though.

Get used to ha :eli: 

On 5/25/2019 at 10:18 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Madonna :clap3: I Care :heart2: not a fan of Win Win

I thought Win Win was cute when I listened to it for the first time but it got old fast

On 5/25/2019 at 8:33 PM, Kevin2803 said:

7/10

 

Little Mix climbing again :heart2:

Think About Us might be my SOTY :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

 

 

𝟓/𝟏𝟎

𝐌𝐄! 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝟒 :beatfreak:

Not for long... :eli: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WEEK 148

tumblr_prxht4XS6c1vs885wo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_prrtwuO4y71s2cknno1_540.png

 

@Diarrhoea @PAD @Remmy @K$Ellie @potent @wabayou @Monky_2405 @Kevin2803 @Arxane @Kod [ V ]

@potent @Chevysus @JGibson @MusicLoverDude @Pinkoverblue @TheWayWeWere

 

This week Madonna makes history by becoming the first artist to have back to back number one debuts (Medellín & Crave)

The Beyonce reign continues for another week :duca: Toni Braxton marks her first appearance on the chart with her iconic smash He Wasn't Man Enough and the new Mary J. Blige song debuts too.

ME! drops to #10 in its 3rd week... will it survive till next week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7/10

 

Crave debuting :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iggy debuting :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna :clap3: Iggy's debut :flame: He Wasn't A Man Enough, a bop :duca: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bey x2 returning :party: iggy starting in the top 3 :jamming: "ME! drops to #10 in its 3rd week... will it survive till next week?" I'm guessing no :eli: But welp, it's falling on every chart poor sis. Time for single #2 queen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites