WEEK 171 |

T.O.A.D.S.

I like or at least am okay with most of the songs here, Shania is a legend :worship:

Good for Kesha going #1. Selena can leave though :eli:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

You're Still the One coming out of nowhere :heart2: We love her! Kesha rising to the top yesss :katie2:
Tinashe soaring right behind her :smiley: DaLB is cute, there's better on Songs for You though. Selena also doing well :fish1: LYtLM has grown on me quite a bit. Sam, Normani and Katy all sliding down :noparty:

On 11/24/2019 at 5:17 PM, Brandon said:

?/??

????? #?  :party:

She deserves it!

On 11/25/2019 at 1:28 PM, Kevin2803 said:

10/10

Tinashe almost at #1 :party:

DALB issa  bop!

On 11/25/2019 at 6:55 PM, potent said:

I like or at least am okay with most of the songs here, Shania is a legend :worship:

Good for Kesha going #1. Selena can leave though :eli:

Suddenly, I love Shania :eli: 

On 11/28/2019 at 2:18 AM, Remmy said:

You're Still the One coming out of nowhere :heart2: We love her! Kesha rising to the top yesss :katie2:
Tinashe soaring right behind her :smiley: DaLB is cute, there's better on Songs for You though. Selena also doing well :fish1: LYtLM has grown on me quite a bit. Sam, Normani and Katy all sliding down :noparty:

It makes me emotional... I love it!

SFY i a good album... I'll have to listen to it a bit more for sure

How Do You Sleep is basic but kinda enjoyable :cm: Medellin the longevity whew, a cute girl! Crave is much better though :fan:

Sam back on top :party: I hope Kesha can come back there soon. Why is Medellin on here twice? :eli: Once was more than enough! Another Shania classic coming thru + YSTO getting a nice boost :clap3:

I like Raising Hell, but HDYS deserves the #1 :alexz:

Shania entering with another song too :clap3:

Tinashe should get that #1 spot :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.