• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

Love back at #1 :celestial: The Cure :jonny: I wasn't expecting it to free fall like that

Lust For Like in the Top 10 :clap3: At least this album is shaping up to be better than Honeymoon :alexz3:

Everyday returning :heart2: Million Reasons back up :flower:

The Cure fall :deadbanana3:

Love slaying :clap3:
PI & MR still in top 5 :jonny:

LFL in top 10 :party:

WEEK 41

tumblr_ooiyxjRvvN1qff2ilo1_400.gif

tumblr_opmr7qd1lt1s2cknno1_500.png

Highlights:

Katy Perry achieves her second number two debut this year with "Bon Appetit" ("Chained To The Rhythm" also debuted @ #2 behind "Perfect Illusion" with 11 plays). It also marks Katy's highest number of plays for a single song.

Bubbling Under:

11. Lao Ra f/ Tony Montana Music & Spice - "BALA"

12. Tove Lo - "Cool Girl"

13. Ariana Grande f/ Future - "Everyday"

14. Madonna - "Get Together"

15.  Auli'i Cravalho - "How Far I’ll Go"

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2017

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Moana Soundtrack.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpgThe singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpgLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

On 29/04/2017 at 2:03 PM, prézli said:

YAAAS, Way Back keeps rising. :sats:

It's a great song which deserves to smash! Are you looking forward to their album?:eatpopcorn:

On 29/04/2017 at 4:40 PM, dangerousbutera said:

Love back to #1 :clap3: That's What I Like rising again :flower:Perfect Illusion & Million Reason up :alexz:How Far I'll Go jumping 4 spots:angelo:

The Cure falling to #7 :dancehall: Lust For Life entering the Top 10 :heart2: Chained To The Rhythm stable :alexz3: Everyday back to the Top 10 :fan:

Cool Girl & Gimme More bubbling under :duca:

The Cure rebounded this week :duca: I'm surprised Chained To The Rhythm managed to rebound and remain stable :fan:

On 29/04/2017 at 4:41 PM, Brandon said:

6/10  Everyday in the Top 10 :alexz:

It's now Ariana's second biggest song on the chart (after Side To Side) :alexz: 

On 29/04/2017 at 11:52 PM, K$Ellie said:

Love back at #1 :celestial: The Cure :jonny: I wasn't expecting it to free fall like that

Lust For Like in the Top 10 :clap3: At least this album is shaping up to be better than Honeymoon :alexz3:

Everyday returning :heart2: Million Reasons back up :flower:

Neither was I but the good sis Gags managed to rebound :clap3: 

Honeymoon is amazing :alexz3: 

On 30/04/2017 at 0:02 PM, Lazuli said:

Lana killing it :alexz: 

As she should be :jonny: 

On 30/04/2017 at 2:46 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

The Cure fall :deadbanana3:

Love slaying :clap3:
PI & MR still in top 5 :jonny:

LFL in top 10 :party:

PI & MR just can't be tamed.mp3

10 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Are you looking forward to their album?:eatpopcorn:

Sure. I hope you'll join its Album Survivor. :oh:

Gaga rising to #1 :worship2: Hopefully she blocks Bon Appetit all the way :eli: 

The Cure back at #1 :alexz: Bon Appetit better not dethrone ha :keir:

True Disaster re-entering :clap3: Love's falling :'( At least Lust For Life is stable :heart2:

Cool Girl and Everyday bubbling under :smitten2:

The Cure back to #1 :clap3:Bon Appetit debuting at #2 :duca: Perfect Longevity still top 3 :celestial4: That's What I Like down one :dancehall:

Love dropping hard from #1 :rip:Lana Del Rey w/ The Weeknd - Million Reasons :gaycat2: Chained To The Rhythm & True Disaster :alexz3:

Cool Girl, Everyday & How Far I'll Go bubbling under :alexz:

The Cure slaying :clap3:Bon Appetit, its reveng (it debuted #5 in my countdown). Perfect Illusion and...wait, Lana and The Weeknd covered Million Reasons? should be good :cupid:

The Cure back at the top! Talent wins! :clap3:

Bon Appetit debuting so high! :alexz:

TWIL high as well! :duca:

CTTR and LFL holding on too :eddie:

comment on my c/d

Edited by TayRianaPH

Bon Appétit debuting :duca: True Disaster re-enters :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

WOW @ bon appétit!

Bon Appetit :emofish: I'm not sold on it yet, it's like a messy Katy song but without the fun

The Cure #1 again :clap3:

WEEK 42

tumblr_ooiyxjRvvN1qff2ilo1_400.gif

tumblr_opu6mcHWxy1s2cknno1_500.png

Highlights

After floating around the top 40 for several weeks, Lorde's "Green Light" finally debuts in the Top 10 at number 10. It is Lorde's first official chart entry (Green Light previously debuted at number 17 on the Bubbling Under chart in March)

"Bon Appetite" becomes Katy Perry's first song to spend at least two consecutive weeks in the top 5. "Chained To The Rhythm" previously debuted at number 2 and failed to re-enter the top tier of the chart in later weeks. 

Gwen Stefani made a surprising return to the chart this week. "What U Workin' With" a song taken from the Trolls soundtrack and managed to give Gwen her third top 3 hit.

"That's What I Like" becomes the fifth longest charting song with a total of 15 non-consecutive weeks (14 consecutive) in the Top 10:

Debuted #6 (Week 25, Dated 25 January 2017) 

Re-Entered #6 (Week 27, Dated 10 February 2017)

Bubbling Under

11. Lana Del Rey with The Weeknd – Lust For Life

12. Nicki Minaj f/ Drake & Lil Wayne – No Frauds

13. Katy Perry f/ Skip Marley – Chained To The Rhythm

14. Auli’I Cravalho – How Far I’ll Go

15. Tove Lo – True Disaster

Potential Future Hits Currently Bubbling Under:

19. Niall Horan – Slow Hands

25. Clean Bandit f/ Zara Larsson – Symphony

26. Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holding Me Back

27. Miley Cyrus - Malibu

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2017

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Moana Soundtrack.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgThe singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.BrunoMarsTWIL.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

7/10!

e3RotCu.gif

Hope ya check out my c/d

On 07/05/2017 at 5:43 AM, Lazuli said:

Gaga rising to #1 :worship2: Hopefully she blocks Bon Appetit all the way :eli: 

She blocked Bon Appetite this week :eli: 

On 07/05/2017 at 1:53 PM, K$Ellie said:

The Cure back at #1 :alexz: Bon Appetit better not dethrone ha :keir:

True Disaster re-entering :clap3: Love's falling :'( At least Lust For Life is stable :heart2:

Cool Girl and Everyday bubbling under :smitten2:

Lust For Life isn't very good :'( it's a shame she won't live up to Love's success

On 07/05/2017 at 4:11 PM, dangerousbutera said:

The Cure back to #1 :clap3:Bon Appetit debuting at #2 :duca: Perfect Longevity still top 3 :celestial4: That's What I Like down one :dancehall:

Love dropping hard from #1 :rip:Lana Del Rey w/ The Weeknd - Million Reasons :gaycat2: Chained To The Rhythm & True Disaster :alexz3:

Cool Girl, Everyday & How Far I'll Go bubbling under :alexz:

Songs always seem to suffer big drops after reaching #1 and I don't know why :rip: (Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons are exceptions ofc :alexz3:

How Far I'll Go has remained stable on the bubbling under chart.

It's a shame the Dangerous Woman era is over :dancehall: Into You, Side To Side and Everyday were all huge hits.

On 07/05/2017 at 6:51 PM, Monky_2405 said:

The Cure slaying :clap3:Bon Appetit, its reveng (it debuted #5 in my countdown). Perfect Illusion and...wait, Lana and The Weeknd covered Million Reasons? should be good :cupid:

:cupid:

On 08/05/2017 at 0:37 PM, TayRianaPH said:

The Cure back at the top! Talent wins! :clap3:

Bon Appetit debuting so high! :alexz:

TWIL high as well! :duca:

CTTR and LFL holding on too :eddie:

comment on my c/d

On 08/05/2017 at 11:46 PM, Yndda said:

WOW @ bon appétit!

A smash :worship: 

22 hours ago, Theresa May said:

Bon Appetit :emofish: I'm not sold on it yet, it's like a messy Katy song but without the fun

The Cure #1 again :clap3:

Dw you'll fall in love with its messiness eventually :eli: 

Deja Vu was that bop :katie2: Probably in her Top 10 best songs :jamming:

The Cure #1 for another week :clap3::clap3::clap3: Bon Appetit is so close tho :jonny2:

Green Light finally debuting :party: Love and Million Reasons back up :alexz3:

I hope Malibu debuts :duca: Shawn and Zara's songs are good too :flower:

• ATRL Moderator

symphony :alexz3: malibu :duca: bon appétit :alexz3:

Bon Appetit blocked by Gaga :fan::fan::fan:

Love and MR in top 5 again :alexz:

Deja Vu :smitten: classic :heart2:

Shawn's new song is just alright but the rest of the bubbling under section :clap3:
Oh @ What U Workin' With? - I was like I've never heard of ha but it's from Trolls dd. Didn't listen to that OST.
The other 2 debuts tho :worship2: Both are amazing. Bruno + Gaga (PI) falling a lil hard :emofish:
Gaga (MR) and Lana back in the top 5 :eddie: Katy/Migos getting blocked by just 1 play, good :fan: Not #1 worthy

The Cure is SLAYING :alexz: 

Deja Vu :jonny: What a throwback

Green Light debuting :worship2: 

Gwen has a new song? :jonny:

Green Light debuting :duca: she needs to drop a new song NOW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.