WEEK 171 |

T.O.A.D.S.

WEEK 43

tumblr_opway4IMFu1qeu2t7o5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oq7rub7zI51s2cknno1_500.png

Highlights

Congratulations to Katy Perry for scoring her first number one on the chart! Her previous peaks are as follows:

Chained To The Rhythm: #2

Walking on Air: #10

Rise: #11

Bon Appetit is the first collaboration to hit number once since the issue dated 30th September in which Cheap Thrills (Sia featuring Sean Paul) peaked at the top spot for a single week)

Million Reasons becomes Gaga's second single to spend at least 30 weeks in the top 10

Nicki Minaj makes her first appearance on the chart as a lead artist with No Frauds (Side To Side previously peaked at #2)

Former Disney Channel star Bridgit Mendler debuts in the top 5 with her new single Can't Bring This Down thus making her the most successful former Disney girl on the chart.

Bubbling Under

11.  "What U Workin' With" (#3-#11)

12.  "Chained To The Rhythm" 

13.  "Green Light" (#10-#13)

14.  "Love" (#4-#14)

15.  "Malibu" (+12)

17.  "That's What I Like" (#9-#17)

Love and That's What I Like plummet out of top 10 this week after several weeks on the chart. 

Deja Vu also crashed out of the chart.

Future Hits?

27. Bad Liar

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2017

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Moana Soundtrack.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgThe singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.BrunoMarsTWIL.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

On 2017-5-18 at 7:25 PM, Theresa May said:

Gwen has a new song? :jonny:

Green Light debuting :duca: she needs to drop a new song NOW

I don't think its new. It randomly came on shuffle on Spotify. It's from the Trolls soundtrack... it doesn't sound like a typical kids film song it goes the **** off! It could've been on TIWTTFL :jonny: 

On 2017-5-14 at 1:08 PM, Lazuli said:

The Cure is SLAYING :alexz: 

Deja Vu :jonny: What a throwback

Green Light debuting :worship2: 

It's holding up well :worship: 

On 2017-5-14 at 3:11 AM, Remmy said:

Shawn's new song is just alright but the rest of the bubbling under section :clap3:
Oh @ What U Workin' With? - I was like I've never heard of ha but it's from Trolls dd. Didn't listen to that OST.
The other 2 debuts tho :worship2: Both are amazing. Bruno + Gaga (PI) falling a lil hard :emofish:
Gaga (MR) and Lana back in the top 5 :eddie: Katy/Migos getting blocked by just 1 play, good :fan: Not #1 worthy

I wouldn't have listened to the Trolls soundtrack normally but the song came on shuffle and now I'm obsessed. Should've been the main single instead of that JT trash.

Bruno fell harder this week. Poor him, he needs to release a new single :eli: TWIL has been on the chart since January and has surpassed be expectations.

Bon Appetit may surprise you...

On 2017-5-13 at 5:04 PM, Brandon said:

Green Light debuting   :clap3:

It grew on me :alexz: 

On 2017-5-13 at 2:36 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Bon Appetit blocked by Gaga :fan::fan::fan:

Love and MR in top 5 again :alexz:

Deja Vu :smitten: classic :heart2:

I can't believe there are "fans" who hate Deja Vu :jonny: its so good.

On 2017-5-13 at 2:02 PM, Yndda said:

symphony :alexz3: malibu :duca: bon appétit :alexz3:

Symphony is cute. I love the production.

I'm kinda bored of Malibu...

On 2017-5-12 at 10:33 PM, K$Ellie said:

Deja Vu was that bop :katie2: Probably in her Top 10 best songs :jamming:

The Cure #1 for another week :clap3::clap3::clap3: Bon Appetit is so close tho :jonny2:

Green Light finally debuting :party: Love and Million Reasons back up :alexz3:

I hope Malibu debuts :duca: Shawn and Zara's songs are good too :flower:

It may take a while for Malibu to grow on me. I'm sensing another Cool Girl/Green Light situation where the song bubbles under for months before it (finally) debuts on the official chart. 

Hung Up re-entering :alexz: a classic. Living For Love is that BOP as well :katie2:

I only listened to Confessions once but I think Get Together was nice :jamming:

The Cure holding up well :clap3: Malibu in the Top 15 :duca: Bad Liar :duca:

Bon Appétit at #1 :alexz:

• ATRL Moderator

bon appétit :clap3:

Lorde, Lana, Bruno falling off :noparty: Katy/Skip, Miley and Selena in bubbling under w/ them :smiley:
Love Bridgit but I still don't CBTD :celestial5: Nicki/Wayne/Drake debuting :eddie: Both Madonna returnees :smitten:
Katy/Migos #1 :!ohno: At least Gaga (TC) didn't drop as hard as the last time she fell from the top.
MR almost out of the top 10 nooo :cries: PI back in the top 3 once again :lmao: A slay, a scalp

the top 2 full of talent :alexz:both are going to be some of my summer anthems. Bridgit's new song is good but I prefer Temperamental Love. Malibu better debut :devil:  No Frauds was nice for a week but it aged faster than a gallon of milk :skull: 

The Cure isn't #1 :shakeno: But Bon Appetit is fine I guess

Bon Appetit :alexz: video SLAYS :jonny:

PI in top 3 again :deadbanana3:
GT > LFL > Hung Up :eli:

8/10

That misleading title :ahh: Bon Appetit #1 :clap3:The Cure holding strong :fan: Perfect Illusion STILL top 3 :jonny3: Million Reasons spending 30 week in the top 10  :keir:  Chained To The Rhythm, Green Light Love & Malibu bubbling under :heart2:

9/10

Sad to see Gaga lost that #1, but still doing amazing

Bon Appetit #1 :biggrin:

The top 10 is full of talent but I'm kind of sick of PI and MR :toofunny2:

Is that Bridgit song new? :jonny3:

COADF slaying :clap3:

WEEK 44

tumblr_ooj18nPNo61r8j1j3o5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oqlxsvWHkx1s2cknno1_500.png

HIGHLIGHTS:

Katy scores her third consecutive number #2 debut following her lead single Chained To The Rhythm and the most successful promo single of all time Bon Appetit!

I'd like to take a moment to remember the victims of the Manchester bombing. One Last Time has now become a very special song which has resonated with many people across my country as a way to deal with the horror of what happened.

One Last Time marks Ariana's sixth Top 10 hit and her sixth consecutive Top 10 debut.

BUBBLING UNDER:

11. What U Working With

12. Hung Up (#7-> #12)

13. That's What I Like

14. Light My Body Up

15. Everyday

16. Green Light

17. True Disaster

18. Lust For Life

19. Bad Liar

20. How Far I'll Go

Future Hits?

So far, Bad Liar and Malibu have followed a similar trend. Both songs debuted outside of the bubbling under chart (#27) after one day of plays. In their second week both entered the bubbling under chart (Malibu #15, Bad Liar  #19). Malibu dropped off the chart completely this week after receiving 0 plays. What will happen to Bad Liar next week? Will Selena break the trend of ex-acts flopping? are pop girls over? why?

The only former Disney girl who is slaying is Queen Bridgit Mendler with her chill electronic bops. I guess the others just can't compete.

tenor.gif[/SPOILER]

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2017

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Moana Soundtrack.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgThe singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.BrunoMarsTWIL.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgBrunoMarsTWIL.jpgLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngKaty Perry - Bon Appétit (Official Single Cover).pngThe Cure - Single Cover.png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS :heart2: 

On 2017-5-19 at 9:14 PM, prézli said:

Way Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

I'm scared because it sounds like Way Back is going to be the only good song from their new album :!ohno:

On 2017-5-19 at 11:22 PM, K$Ellie said:

Hung Up re-entering :alexz: a classic. Living For Love is that BOP as well :katie2:

I only listened to Confessions once but I think Get Together was nice :jamming:

The Cure holding up well :clap3: Malibu in the Top 15 :duca: Bad Liar :duca:

Hung Up snatches weaves :jonny: Living For Love is ha best lead single since Hung Up

Listen to Confessions again sis... It took me a little while to love it but once you love it, it's so addictive :'( Get Together has to be one of M's best songs.

The Cure just can't seem to spend more than two consecutive weeks at number one :cm:

On 2017-5-20 at 10:51 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Bon Appétit at #1 :alexz:

The most successful promo single of all time :cm:

On 2017-5-20 at 9:07 PM, Yndda said:

bon appétit :clap3:

:date:

On 2017-5-21 at 4:57 AM, Remmy said:

Lorde, Lana, Bruno falling off :noparty: Katy/Skip, Miley and Selena in bubbling under w/ them :smiley:
Love Bridgit but I still don't CBTD :celestial5: Nicki/Wayne/Drake debuting :eddie: Both Madonna returnees :smitten:
Katy/Migos #1 :!ohno: At least Gaga (TC) didn't drop as hard as the last time she fell from the top.
MR almost out of the top 10 nooo :cries: PI back in the top 3 once again :lmao: A slay, a scalp

Lorde is still floating around the top 20 and Bruno rebounded this week :alexz:

The Joanne era is unstoppable... Not even The Cure can stop PI and MR :jonny: 

On 2017-5-21 at 7:56 AM, Chevysus said:

the top 2 full of talent :alexz:both are going to be some of my summer anthems. Bridgit's new song is good but I prefer Temperamental Love. Malibu better debut :devil:  No Frauds was nice for a week but it aged faster than a gallon of milk :skull: 

I think Atlantis is ha best song and I L-U-V Library as well. I need to listen to ha more :skull: I remember Atlantis bubbled under my chart for several weeks but never officially debuted in top 10.

I literally listened to No Frauds for week and now it sounds so stale 

On 2017-5-21 at 0:58 PM, Lazuli said:

The Cure isn't #1 :shakeno: But Bon Appetit is fine I guess

The good sis Gags reclaimed the #1 spot this week :party: 

On 2017-5-21 at 2:25 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Bon Appetit :alexz: video SLAYS :jonny:

PI in top 3 again :deadbanana3:
GT > LFL > Hung Up :eli:

BA is VOTY for sure. The VMAs aren't ready :jonny: 

PI is immortal :worship: 

giphy.gif

On 2017-5-21 at 2:37 PM, M A R N ✮ said:

8/10

:alexz3::celestial4:

On 2017-5-21 at 8:37 PM, dangerousbutera said:

That misleading title :ahh: Bon Appetit #1 :clap3:The Cure holding strong :fan: Perfect Illusion STILL top 3 :jonny3: Million Reasons spending 30 week in the top 10  :keir:  Chained To The Rhythm, Green Light Love & Malibu bubbling under :heart2:

I don't know any other former Disney girls tho :-*

On 2017-5-23 at 3:43 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

9/10

Sad to see Gaga lost that #1, but still doing amazing

She's the Elvis/Mariah of my countdown.

tumblr_inline_olyo32vI211t5oucu_500.gif

On 2017-5-23 at 6:20 PM, witness1.3 said:

Bon Appetit #1 :biggrin:

The top 10 is full of talent but I'm kind of sick of PI and MR :toofunny2:

I thought I would be too but every time I listen to them its like the very first time

On 2017-5-25 at 8:48 PM, Theresa May said:

Is that Bridgit song new? :jonny3:

COADF slaying :clap3:

I think so :-* she's promoting the video on ha social media :eatpopcorn:

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

Swish Swish debuting :clap3: The Cure back at #1 :katie2:

One Last Time :'(

• ATRL Moderator

Wowowwo @ swish swish

Both debuts :heart2: But especially One Last Time, which is definitely in Ariana's top 5 best songs :smitten:
Lana returning :date: Gaga (PI) slipping :katie: MR sliding up 1 :smiley: TC deservedly snatching back the #1 :katie2:

On Deck: #12-20 are all great :jamming:

not The Cure #1 again and blocked Swish Swish :jonny:

Katy slaying top 3 tho :alexz2:

Love returns in top 10 :clap3:
1LT :chick3:

The Cure back to #1 :alexz: 

Swish Swish 

fDJjnlM.gif

One Last Time :emofish: 

The Cure keeping Swish Swish off the #1 spot :fan:

One Last Time debuting :cries: such an amazing song

Love back in the Top 10 :celestial4: Bruno, Ariana, Lorde, Madonna, Selena, Lana and Tove bubbling under :heart2:

On 5/27/2017 at 0:39 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Hung Up snatches weaves :jonny: Living For Love is ha best lead single since Hung Up

Listen to Confessions again sis... It took me a little while to love it but once you love it, it's so addictive :'( Get Together has to be one of M's best songs.

The Cure just can't seem to spend more than two consecutive weeks at number one :cm:

Hung Up is one of the best songs ever :jonny2: And Living For Love is her best song overall since Hung Up tbh :-*

I'll give it another try :keir:

16/20

Gaga ruling the Top 10    :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.