WEEK 171 |

T.O.A.D.S.

Love finally #1 :party: really nice song :jamming: Frozen debuting so high :smitten: one of her best songs for sure

Million Reasons finally overtaking Perfect Illusion :clap3: Mess @ PI only being out of the Top 5 for one week tho :jonny:

True Disaster and John Wayne out :emofish: I hope Work It debuts :duca: Dancin' In Circles on deck as well :celestial:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

• ATRL Moderator

love :clap3: that's what I like :clap3:

Love #1 :clap3:such an incredible song :weeps: Million Reasons going strong :heart2: Perfect Illusion's chart run :jonny3:

Everyday slipping :dancehall: How Far I'll Go down :biblio: That's What I Like's drop :mazen: True Disaster falling off :dancehall3: John Wayne too :doc:

Chained To The Rhythm & Dancin' In Circles #11 & #12 :alexz:Love twinning with Cheap Thrills :fan:

The ICONIC Spice Girls in the bubbling under section :worship2: Yessssssssssssssssss
Dancin In Circles also in there :heart2: Gaga (JW) and Tove falling off tho :sosad:
I know some Janet songs but not those 3 :celestial5: Same for Madonna actually
Bruno's huge fall, welp :rip: Auli'i, Ari/Future, Gaga (PI) as well :noparty:
Million Reasons back in the top 3 :date: Ready to see The Cure join ha next week

Frozen is overrated tbh :flower: Janet is good but I'm not that keen on those songs tbh

TOP 10 - WEEK 39

tumblr_ooiyxjRvvN1qff2ilo1_400.gif

tumblr_oorb0o6Kis1s2cknno1_500.png

Highlights:

“The Cure” debuts @ #1 becoming the third song to do so ("Make Me..." and "Perfect Illusion" are the other two) and Lady Gaga’s second song (following “Perfect Illusion” ) to debut at the top spot.

Overall it is Lady Gaga’s third #1 (extending her record for the most #1s for any artist on the chart).

“The Cure” achieved the biggest number of plays (46) for a song since “Perfect Illusion’s” debut with 74 plays in September 2016 and is therefore the biggest number of the year so far.

”The Cure” matched Gaga’s own record for the most plays in a single day (26) After only 4 days it is already the 13th biggest hit of 2017 so far (Million Reasons is currently #1, Perfect Illusion is #2)

"How Far I'll Go" joins Beyonce's "Sorry" in fifth place for the most weeks in the top 10 (13)

"So Excited" (#2) surpasses "If" (#2) as Janet's highest peak on the chart.

Drop Outs:

Madonna - Frozen 

Ariana Grande f/ Future - Everyday

Janet Jackson - If

Janet Jackson - You Want This

Bubbling Under:

11. Lana Del Rey f/ The Weeknd - "Lust For Life"

12. Madonna - "Bad Girl"

13. Lady Gaga - "Dancin' In Circles"

14. Ariana Grande f/ Future - "Everyday"

15. Janet Jackson - "Get It Out Me"

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2017

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Moana Soundtrack.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpgThe singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpgLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

The Cure debuting at #1, shocked! :eek:  It's a nice song :keir:

Love's longevity :clap3: Frozen and Everyday out already :weeps:

Lust For Life and Dancin' In Circles bubbling under :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

Lust for Life bubbling under :biggrin:

Love and The Cure :1stplace:

Everyday dropping off :doc:

6/10

The Cure debuting at #1 :clap3: I love "Just a Little While" :duca:

Ari/Future, Gaga, Lana/Weeknd bubbling under :eddie: Katy/Skip back in the top 10 :smiley:
Auli'i almost out, oop :-* Gaga (x2) falling due to the debuts :'( Lana down from the top spot :noparty:
Bruno rebounding a bit :fish1: Queen of music, life and everything else immediately going #1 w/ 46 plays :worship2:

5/10!

my ytt is back, hope you check it out x

TOP 10 - WEEK 40

LOVEGIF_zpsuhhifne1.gif

tumblr_op47fd5c1I1s2cknno1_500.png

The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.The singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.Moana Soundtrack.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpgThe singer lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpg58f9f2196c9fd110898189.jpgLana Del Rey - Love.pngThe Cure - Single Cover.pngLana Del Rey - Love.png

Highlights

"The Cure" suffered the biggest drop for a number one debuting song (#1-#7) 

"How Far I'll Go" surpasses Beyonce's "Sorry" for the fifth highest number of weeks on the chart (14)

Drop Outs

Janet Jackson f/ Khia - "So Excited" - (#2-#13)

Janet Jackson - "Just A Little While" - (#5-#20)

Bubbling Under

1.       Tove Lo – Cool Girl

2.       Sly & Robbie – Dancehall Queen

3.       Janet Jackson f/ Khia – So Excited

4.       Robyn – Time Machine

5.       Robyn – Call Your Girlfriend

6.       Robyn – Dancehall Queen

7.       Robyn – Dancing On My Own

8.       Britney Spears – Gimme More

9.       No Doubt – Just A Girl

10.   Janet Jackson – Just A Little While

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

I need to hear the TLC song still tbh :emofish: I'm sure it's great though

LFL debuting :clap3:

How is Perfect Illlusion and Million Reasons charting above The Cure :deadbanana3: I'm surprised you aren't bored of the songs yet

waiT @ Robyn dominating the Bubbling Under section :katie2: I was just bopping to Body Talk days ago!
Tove, Britney, No Doubt also there :heart2: Ari/Future + Lana/Weeknd escaping that area :fish1:
Gaga (TC) dropping from #1 already, and especially that far down :mazen::mazen::mazen: Bye sis!!!
Auli'l, Gaga x2, Bruno rebounding :eddie: Lana (Love) returning to the top spot :date:

Wow at Gaga slaying so hard :fish1:

Everyday is a bop :date3:

Love and LFL are cute as well but LFL is better :heart2:

Lana x2, Lady GaGa x3 albeit the drop, still a very good list :clap3:

Everyday and CTTR hanging :duca: 8/10

comment on my c/d

That is a hard drop for The Cure :'(  I actually like the new Lana song a lot. :katie2:

On 22/04/2017 at 11:15 AM, K$Ellie said:

The Cure debuting at #1, shocked! :eek:  It's a nice song :keir:

Love's longevity :clap3: Frozen and Everyday out already :weeps:

Lust For Life and Dancin' In Circles bubbling under :duca:

The Cure had quite a bid debut and I wasn't expecting to have another number one debut so soon!

It's a shame Frozen dropped out so quickly but ha legacy lives on 

Lust For Life debuted this week! Let's see how it does on the chart :duca: 

On 22/04/2017 at 7:52 PM, Unoriginal said:

Lust for Life bubbling under :biggrin:

Love and The Cure :1stplace:

Everyday dropping off :doc:

6/10

Everyday is one of Ariana's biggest hits on the chart. In fact Into You, Side to Side and Everyday have all spent at least 10 weeks on the chart and peaked in the top 3 :fan:

On 23/04/2017 at 9:18 AM, Lazuli said:

The Cure :jonny: 

:1stplace:

On 26/04/2017 at 8:52 AM, Remmy said:

Ari/Future, Gaga, Lana/Weeknd bubbling under :eddie: Katy/Skip back in the top 10 :smiley:
Auli'i almost out, oop :-* Gaga (x2) falling due to the debuts :'( Lana down from the top spot :noparty:
Bruno rebounding a bit :fish1: Queen of music, life and everything else immediately going #1 w/ 46 plays :worship2:

I don't know how or why Katy rebounded but she did... good for ha :gaycat4: 

Queen of Disey Auli'i rebounded this week :-* The Cure on the other hand :fan:

On 26/04/2017 at 0:06 PM, Marnstar said:

5/10!

my ytt is back, hope you check it out x

:date:

16 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

I need to hear the TLC song still tbh :emofish: I'm sure it's great though

LFL debuting :clap3:

It's a great summer bop! Bless yourself in genuflect sis :beatfreak:

12 hours ago, witness1.3 said:

How is Perfect Illlusion and Million Reasons charting above The Cure :deadbanana3: I'm surprised you aren't bored of the songs yet

Sis... I have no idea. I wish I had an answer but I can't stop listening to PI and MR. I didn't want to overplay The Cure in its first two weeks I guess :rip: Gaga has three number one songs in the top 10, two of them (PI and TC) debuted at number one. A mess. 

6 hours ago, Remmy said:

waiT @ Robyn dominating the Bubbling Under section :katie2: I was just bopping to Body Talk days ago!
Tove, Britney, No Doubt also there :heart2: Ari/Future + Lana/Weeknd escaping that area :fish1:
Gaga (TC) dropping from #1 already, and especially that far down :mazen::mazen::mazen: Bye sis!!!
Auli'l, Gaga x2, Bruno rebounding :eddie: Lana (Love) returning to the top spot :date:

Body Talk is amazing and ahead of its time! I love it so much :kitty:

Ari/Future rebounded this week and it looks like Lana will have another hit :alexz:Love was a slow burner so who knows what LFL will do :celestial4:

4 hours ago, mike3009 said:

Wow at Gaga slaying so hard :fish1:

Everyday is a bop :date3:

Love and LFL are cute as well but LFL is better :heart2:

Everyday has surpassed Side To Side to become Ariana's longest running single on the chart (but STS remains the bigger hit with a higher number of streams) :date3: 

Love back to #1 :clap3: That's What I Like rising again :flower:Perfect Illusion & Million Reason up :alexz:How Far I'll Go jumping 4 spots:angelo:

The Cure falling to #7 :dancehall: Lust For Life entering the Top 10 :heart2: Chained To The Rhythm stable :alexz3: Everyday back to the Top 10 :fan:

Cool Girl & Gimme More bubbling under :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.