• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

Oop, not a lot of movement this week :keir: Remember Me #1, cute :eddie: Surprisingly not a fan of Kesha's TIM cover.

Still waiting for the movie to come online so I can watch it and listen to the soundtrack. :gaycat3:

On 2/11/2018 at 7:52 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Tell me your JWT experience sis :smitten: 

Album of the month was a close race between BT and Witness but I agree, BT is underrated! But We Lost It needs to be a single 

Well coincidentally I wrote a bit about it during my Best of 2017 :gaycat4:

The superior release won then! :fan: That'd be a cute choice, though it's not in my top 7 from tha album or anything.

We love a robust chart :clap3: This Is Me back in the top 10 :clap3: 

9/10 :clap3:

La bicicleta

giphy.gif

Edited by PAD

WEEK 82

Image result for COCO gif

tumblr_p4g8gwKj8T1s2cknno1_540.png

Another stable week this week! Remember Me remains at #1 for a second week! Lady Gaga's smash hit Million Reasons spends its 40th non-consecutive week in the Top 10 :clap3: 

This Is Me + Million Reasons + Perfect Illusion all Top 10‼ :jonny5:

Finesse falling like how it aged like milk on me, deserved :clap3:

Joanne is a quality ballad:flower:

Comment on my c/d too hun :blush:

Hey Hey Hey and Finesse just changing places :skull: at least they're the right way round now :gaycat3:

Last week was better, Finesse > Hey Hey Hey :) Hopefully Million Discounts spends a year on the chart :duca:

Edited by K$Ellie

Hey Hey Hey going up! :duca: 

This Is Me :heart2: 

Last week was better, Finesse >>> Hey Hey Hey :) Hopefully Million Downloads spends a year on the chart :duca: [2]

WEEK 83

Image result for COCO gif

tumblr_p4yyih3NLR1s2cknno1_540.png

Apologies for the delayed chart! I have been super busy with university work and my keyboard stopped working but I'm back! I've literally been listening to the same tracks on repeat for the past few weeks :'( However, Week 84 is coming later today with some new debuts :gaycat3: 

On 23/02/2018 at 9:33 AM, TayRianaPH said:

This Is Me + Million Reasons + Perfect Illusion all Top 10‼ :jonny5:

Finesse falling like how it aged like milk on me, deserved :clap3:

Joanne is a quality ballad:flower:

Comment on my c/d too hun :blush:

I didn't want to admit it but Finesse has aged A LOT for me too :'( 

On 24/02/2018 at 11:54 AM, Diarrhoea said:

Hey Hey Hey and Finesse just changing places :skull: at least they're the right way round now :gaycat3:

:gaycat3: 

On 25/02/2018 at 10:09 AM, K$Ellie said:

Last week was better, Finesse > Hey Hey Hey :) Hopefully Million Discounts spends a year on the chart :duca:

She's a cute girl but Perfect Illusion, ha record is safe... for now :eli: 

On 25/02/2018 at 5:45 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Remember Me and Dancing serving stability :alexz:

everyone being stabe as well :skull:

We love stability on this chart

Lukey

On 26/02/2018 at 7:04 PM, Lukey said:

Hey Hey Hey going up! :duca: 

This Is Me :heart2: 

Will she snatch #1 again? 

Lukey

On 28/02/2018 at 4:46 AM, Remmy said:

Last week was better, Finesse >>> Hey Hey Hey :) Hopefully Million Downloads spends a year on the chart :duca: [2]

9/10

Natalia & M;iguel slaying hard:jonny5:

WEEK 84

tumblr_p3hccpFi2A1qa7fv2o1_540.gif

tumblr_p50t03erJO1s2cknno1_r1_540.png

Finally I have some movement on my chart :rip: Kylie Minogue rebounds to the top position. This will be her third week at #1 thus making Dancing the longest running #1 alongside Remember Me, which is -1 to #2. There are three new debuts this week. The highest comes from Meghan Trainor whose new single No Excuses debuts at #4 after only one day. Right behind her at #5 is Janelle Monae with Make Me Feel, which marks her first appearance on the chart. Till I'm Done by Paloma Faith debuts right behind her first single, Crybaby, at #7. 

Drop Outs

Carlos Vives - La Bicicleta.jpeg

Weeks: 6 Peak: 3

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack.jpg

(This Is Me by Kesha)

Weeks: 6 Peak: 5

Gaga singing into a microphone while jumping. She wears a shorts and t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Behind her, sunset can be seen.

Weeks: 64 Peak: 1 [16]

Lady Gaga lies in a field of grass in this black and white photograph.

Weeks: 41 Peak: 1 [9]

Album of the Month: February 2018

Katy Perry with blonde short hair. She covers her eyes with her hands; an eyeball is visible inside her mouth as her lips are slightly parted.

@K$Ellie @Diarrhoea @awkdelicious @sumthintoxic82 @Remmy @jacklovesyou1 @Arxane Sykes @PAD @TayRianaPH @Kevin2803 @oceans @lipes @Monky_2405  @TheWayWeWere @TayDine1989 @Mark Rih @dangerousbutera @Lukey @Kod [ V ] @wabayou

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2018

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngBruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse.pngKylie Minogue - Dancing.pngKylie Minogue - Dancing.pngImage result for coco soundtrackImage result for coco soundtrackImage result for coco soundtrackKylie Minogue - Dancing.png

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

10/10 :eek:

kylie :jonny5:

Dancing #1 again :alexz:

MMF and TID debuting :smitten:

Witness slaying at least somewhere :fan:

Wow finally things are movin' :gaycat3: Gaga x2 out again and Joanne dropping a lot :cries: Bruno also down :noparty:
The old #1 was better :celestial5: NO returning :jamming: No Excuses coming thru :eddie: Make Me Feel whew :katie2:
Recently watched TGS and heard the soundtrack, still don't care for Kesha's cover but the original This Is Me

and also Never Enough + A Million Dreams :smitten: Witness as album of the month, yikes!

Week 85

meghan trainor no excuses GIF by Sony Music Colombia

tumblr_p5c6ae3Rpl1s2cknno1_540.png

Congrats Meghan Trainor! No Excuses rises 4-1 this week becoming Meghan's first #1 hit on the chart. This week also marks the #4 debut of Taylor Swift's new single Delicate which is her highest debut on the chart (LWYMMD debuted at #7 and ..RFI debuted at #13, EG did not chart :eli:) Elsewhere on the chart, after debuting in the top 5 last week, Make Me Feel Janelle Monae drops to #10. Crybaby by Paloma Faith returns to its #3 peak whilst her other single Till I'm Done rises one spot. 

@K$Ellie @Diarrhoea @awkdelicious @sumthintoxic82 @Remmy @jacklovesyou1 @Arxane Sykes @PAD @TayRianaPH @Kevin2803 @oceans @lipes @Monky_2405  @TheWayWeWere @TayDine1989 @Mark Rih @dangerousbutera @Lukey @Kod [ V ] @wabayou

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2018

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngBruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse.pngKylie Minogue - Dancing.pngKylie Minogue - Dancing.pngImage result for coco soundtrackImage result for coco soundtrackImage result for coco soundtrackKylie Minogue - Dancing.pngImage result for Meghan Trainor

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

Make Me Feel debuting :clap3: Too bad it's almost out already :chick1: The #1 is not cute :keir:

Delicate is such a slay :jonny4: Finesse stable :celestial4: Crybaby going top 3 :flower:

No Excuses #1 :clap3: lowkey hate it tho, I can't decide

Delicate :duca: 

Make Me Feel flopping :noparty: 

Both debuts :smitten: Especially Delicate :clap3: Janelle already on the edge :lipton:

Meghan #1 already, cute :flower: The song could be better but she's fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.