Jump to content

"Tell Me You Love Me Tour" | European Leg ended!


miguel

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Ready For Ya (aka top 5 from TMYLM) deserves better.

-

I can't wait for them to reveal the boxscores :jonny5:

By the way, the two shows she's about to do in Amsterdam are sold out

 

17 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

The slayage :jonny5:

 

I need the boxscores ASAP!

Hopefully her team decides to post them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newmarkt Race Course Setlist - Complete 

 

- Eating Sea-Bass Intro

- Confident

- Cool For The Summer

- Daddy Issues

- Sexy Dirty Love

- Heart Attack

- Give Your Heart A Break

- My Loves Like A Star

- Old Ways

- Games

- Concentrate

- Cry Baby

- Fall In Line

- Smoke & Mirrors

- Stone Cold

- Solo

- No Promises

- Echame La Cupa

- Sorry Not Sorry

- Tell Me You Love Me

 

 

WHAT A SETLIST I HAD :jonny: 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
1 minute ago, Revenge said:

They forgot to underline Warrior

 

triggered

c48.gif

I would've forgotten too.

 

Can't blame them.

 

c48.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Revenge said:

Newmarkt Race Course Setlist - Complete 

 

- Eating Sea-Bass Intro

- Confident

- Cool For The Summer

- Daddy Issues

- Sexy Dirty Love

- Heart Attack

- Give Your Heart A Break

- My Loves Like A Star

- Old Ways

- Games

- Concentrate

- Cry Baby

- Fall In Line

- Smoke & Mirrors

- Stone Cold

- Solo

- No Promises

- Echame La Cupa

- Sorry Not Sorry

- Tell Me You Love Me

 

 

WHAT A SETLIST I HAD :jonny: 

 

 

How was it? How she sounded? Did you enjoy it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi

Madrid is sold out. They can still open more sections though. I expect them to release more tickets in a few hours.

 

Barcelona is almost sold out as well. :duca: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

How was it? How she sounded? Did you enjoy it?

It was amazing my review will be coming soon!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Madrid is sold out. They can still open more sections though. I expect them to release more tickets in a few hours.

 

Barcelona is almost sold out as well. :duca: 

I CAN'T WAIT for my date!!! 6 days!!

18 minutes ago, Revenge said:

It was amazing my review will be coming soon!

I'm excited!

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Omgggg

 

she's is really sick

 

She had to postpone today's date. At least they gave them a date right after the end of the leg. That's really good for fans. :clap3: 

 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2a7rSFvsc/

Sure jan 

it was the seabass she ate before Newmarket, that fish stall looked horrific 

c48.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Omgggg

 

she's is really sick

 

She had to postpone today's date. At least they gave them a date right after the end of the leg. That's really good for fans. :clap3: 

 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2a7rSFvsc/

Hopefully she won't cancel other dates. My whole trip to the UK has been planned for like 3 months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

You can tell she had a few problems yesterday. But the crowd kept her going she seemed really really happy! @Revenge getting the job done!

The crowd was loving her so much :jonny:  it’s so surprising how many people knew the words to TMYLM considering it ranked here and even non fans were singing it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi

Do you guys think she'll be able to perform tomorrow? She was really sick yesterday... I'm lowkey expecting her to postpone the whole UK tour... :dancehall: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see she is taking a break. She needs to get her voice completely recovered. I wouldn’t want her to risk permanently damaging her vocals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Do you guys think she'll be able to perform tomorrow? She was really sick yesterday... I'm lowkey expecting her to postpone the whole UK tour... :dancehall: 

She probably won't. But the European Lovatics shouldn't expect any vocal slayage at those concerts. It would be pretty awesome if the crowd could go on and sing throughout the whole show like the rest of the Europe did.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Revenge's Review - Demi Lovato Live In Newmarket Races 

PART 1

(CUZ I CBA AND MY HANDS HURT)

 

Where do i begin?

i'm standing there with my bestfriend during the DJ for Heart Radio is doing his set, to be fair he had some bangers "Uptown Funk, Superbass, I Gotta A Feeling, Pokerface, Toxic etc.. im raving away when he goes "Oh look up there in the Sky, its Demi Lovato in her Helicopter" the crowd of an easy 10,000 stare up to the sky and start chanting "Demi Demi Demi"

she lands and goes backstage to when the DJ goes "Demi is in the house! shes currently behind me Eating Sea bass for her dinner" the crowd cheers and continues chanting "Demi"

 

the DJ Leaves and the countdown begins to when you hear the first 10 seconds of Confident and the crowd goes wild, she walks up in an all black outfit with a denim jacket and starts singing to which i'm like "oh **** demi is right here, right now, omfg"

i obviously start screaming DEMI DEMI DEMI DEMI!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

 

She belts the final chorus and im getting life, i knew she was an amazing singer as you see on videos but actually hearing it live you dont realise how ****ing flawless she is, the song finishes and she introduces herself "Hello newmarket im Demi Lovato and i'm so happy to be here" then the iconic Piano start to "Cool For The Summer" begins and everyone starts singing along as she belts "TAKE ME DOWNNNNNN" im getting life, i'm still in shock shes even here and i've not like even processed it yet!

 

She finishes CFTS and stops and starts talking, she gets the crowd hyped by saying "who's coming to see me tomorrow at the O2 (lol)" to which many people but their hands up and start screaming "meeeeee"

 

She says thanks to all the fans who loved TMYLM and then started performing Daddy Issues to which im like DIS BITCH, she slays as shes feeling up her male dancers, she was "getting low" and walking up to fans on the side holding their hands while singing the verses, im there like "why cant dis b me, I HaTe My LiFe"

 

Daddy Issues finishes and introduces Sexy Dirty Love as one of her favourite songs of TMYLM and screams "whos ready to party" she grabs her female dancers and starts feeling them up while singing the verses to when the chorus hits and shes like bam! "YOU, GOT ME SO HIGH, PULL ME CLOSER INTO YOU AND WATCH OUR BODIES INTERTWINE" everyone is getting life from it jumping and putting their hands in the air and im like "Single 3 Confirmed" (oh wait)

 

She then tells the crowd "i'm sure yall all know this one" to when i hear the "puttin' my defences up, cuz i dont wanna fall in love, if i ever did that, i think i'd have a Heart Attack", she starts singing the verses to which everyone is singing along to the point where the chorus hits and she puts the mic to the crowd and everyone starts singing "you make me glow, but a cover up won't let it show" and she had this big smile on her face it was so nice to see.

 

she then thanks us all for being a great Audience and says she wants to "dedicate this next song to someone special" Give Your Heart A Break starts to come on and she starts singing it once again putting the mic to the crowd where everyone sings the chorus, everyone is singing along as she commands the stage once again walking up to fans waving and holding their hands, it was a really sweet moment.

 

NOW THIS LEAVES ME SHOOK, she stops and says "i'm gonna slow it down a bit, i've not performed this song in years and i keep seeing my fans say that they want it back in the setlist" im puzzled like "what is she dooooooing" 

i then hear the first 5 seconds and im like "oh my god" she starts singing "My Loves Like A Star" and everyone is waving their hands in the air using there phone torches and moving them side to side as she belts out this AMAZING GRAMMY WORTHY SONG, at this point you can tell her voice is a little tired as she strains a little bit but no one cared, especially me, i was just so blessed to have witnessed this song live 

ezgif-4-550264644a.gif.a19a835e041844cff

 

she then goes on to talk about songs she wanted to add back into the setlist due to fans "screaming at her on twitter, like caps lock and everything" she giggles, then Old Ways starts playing and im like SHOOK im like OH ****, JEEZUS, HOLY MAMA"

hardly anyone in the crowd knew it given its an album track but i was still getting life and she was so amazing singing it, she hit all the notes as the studio version but forgot the words towards the end and was like "blah blah (laughs)"

 

She then goes on to say again how she changed up the setlist for her european tour and that fans were raging that she removed this song from the setlist she then i hear the into of the "stop playing Games games games" and im like "OH SHIZ" at this point i've had like 10 beers so i start to drop it low and slut drop while looking to my bestfriend and singing the chorus like "bitch be careful when you play these games, you mind find out the hard way" she pushes her male dancers away as she belts the song from start to finish and the crowd was loving it, (obviously should have been single 3/4)

 

Games finishes and she then a man brings a guitar out to which she says "nooo im not playing guitar today, my nails are too long, if you want to see me play the guitar youll have to come to my O2 show tomorrow (lol)" she giggles after and then says "this is so weird performing this song without a guitar, she starts singing Concentrate and i keep thinking how @thatsmydemi would kill me for running to the bar to get a bottle of wine mid song :ahh: i couldnt care because i just got my life to My Loves Like A Star so i was still buzzed

 

she finishes Concentrate and then says the next song is one of her favourites and she says its "Cry Baby" to which she says "who's been heartbroken" majority of the crowd including myself put our hands up but it was this Dad with his daughter on his shoulders that caught her eye and was like "yo dad in the blue hat, you been heartbroken?" he nodded to which she says "well i dedicate this song to you, oh and by the way i made your daughter cry" :ahh: she giggles and starts performing Cry Baby, and her vocals were INCREDIBLE during it, better than the studio in my opinion i was slayed

 

she then starts talking about Christina Aguilera and how much of an inspiring she is to her and then introduces her collaboration with her "Fall In Line" and she sounded flawless, completely slayed, dead, buried the BBMA performance and people were singing along to it aswell so the UK KNOWS! she looked dead into little girls eyes on the side seats and sang the chorus it was really powerful to see, i was blown away

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Revenge said:

Revenge's Review - Demi Lovato Live In Newmarket Races 

PART 1

(CUZ I CBA AND MY HANDS HURT)

 

Where do i begin?

i'm standing there with my bestfriend during the DJ for Heart Radio is doing his set, to be fair he had some bangers "Uptown Funk, Superbass, I Gotta A Feeling, Pokerface, Toxic etc.. im raving away when he goes "Oh look up there in the Sky, its Demi Lovato in her Helicopter" the crowd of an easy 10,000 stare up to the sky and start chanting "Demi Demi Demi"

she lands and goes backstage to when the DJ goes "Demi is in the house! shes currently behind me Eating Sea bass for her dinner" the crowd cheers and continues chanting "Demi"

 

the DJ Leaves and the countdown begins to when you hear the first 10 seconds of Confident and the crowd goes wild, she walks up in an all black outfit with a denim jacket and starts singing to which i'm like "oh **** demi is right here, right now, omfg"

i obviously start screaming DEMI DEMI DEMI DEMI!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

 

She belts the final chorus and im getting life, i knew she was an amazing singer as you see on videos but actually hearing it live you dont realise how ****ing flawless she is, the song finishes and she introduces herself "Hello newmarket im Demi Lovato and i'm so happy to be here" then the iconic Piano start to "Cool For The Summer" begins and everyone starts singing along as she belts "TAKE ME DOWNNNNNN" im getting life, i'm still in shock shes even here and i've not like even processed it yet!

 

She finishes CFTS and stops and starts talking, she gets the crowd hyped by saying "who's coming to see me tomorrow at the O2 (lol)" to which many people but their hands up and start screaming "meeeeee"

 

She says thanks to all the fans who loved TMYLM and then started performing Daddy Issues to which im like DIS BITCH, she slays as shes feeling up her male dancers, she was "getting low" and walking up to fans on the side holding their hands while singing the verses, im there like "why cant dis b me, I HaTe My LiFe"

 

Daddy Issues finishes and introduces Sexy Dirty Love as one of her favourite songs of TMYLM and screams "whos ready to party" she grabs her female dancers and starts feeling them up while singing the verses to when the chorus hits and shes like bam! "YOU, GOT ME SO HIGH, PULL ME CLOSER INTO YOU AND WATCH OUR BODIES INTERTWINE" everyone is getting life from it jumping and putting their hands in the air and im like "Single 3 Confirmed" (oh wait)

 

She then tells the crowd "i'm sure yall all know this one" to when i hear the "puttin' my defences up, cuz i dont wanna fall in love, if i ever did that, i think i'd have a Heart Attack", she starts singing the verses to which everyone is singing along to the point where the chorus hits and she puts the mic to the crowd and everyone starts singing "you make me glow, but a cover up won't let it show" and she had this big smile on her face it was so nice to see.

 

she then thanks us all for being a great Audience and says she wants to "dedicate this next song to someone special" Give Your Heart A Break starts to come on and she starts singing it once again putting the mic to the crowd where everyone sings the chorus, everyone is singing along as she commands the stage once again walking up to fans waving and holding their hands, it was a really sweet moment.

 

NOW THIS LEAVES ME SHOOK, she stops and says "i'm gonna slow it down a bit, i've not performed this song in years and i keep seeing my fans say that they want it back in the setlist" im puzzled like "what is she dooooooing" 

i then hear the first 5 seconds and im like "oh my god" she starts singing "My Loves Like A Star" and everyone is waving their hands in the air using there phone torches and moving them side to side as she belts out this AMAZING GRAMMY WORTHY SONG, at this point you can tell her voice is a little tired as she strains a little bit but no one cared, especially me, i was just so blessed to have witnessed this song live 

ezgif-4-550264644a.gif.a19a835e041844cff

 

she then goes on to talk about songs she wanted to add back into the setlist due to fans "screaming at her on twitter, like caps lock and everything" she giggles, then Old Ways starts playing and im like SHOOK im like OH ****, JEEZUS, HOLY MAMA"

hardly anyone in the crowd knew it given its an album track but i was still getting life and she was so amazing singing it, she hit all the notes as the studio version but forgot the words towards the end and was like "blah blah (laughs)"

 

She then goes on to say again how she changed up the setlist for her european tour and that fans were raging that she removed this song from the setlist she then i hear the into of the "stop playing Games games games" and im like "OH SHIZ" at this point i've had like 10 beers so i start to drop it low and slut drop while looking to my bestfriend and singing the chorus like "bitch be careful when you play these games, you mind find out the hard way" she pushes her male dancers away as she belts the song from start to finish and the crowd was loving it, (obviously should have been single 3/4)

 

Games finishes and she then a man brings a guitar out to which she says "nooo im not playing guitar today, my nails are too long, if you want to see me play the guitar youll have to come to my O2 show tomorrow (lol)" she giggles after and then says "this is so weird performing this song without a guitar, she starts singing Concentrate and i keep thinking how @thatsmydemi would kill me for running to the bar to get a bottle of wine mid song :ahh: i couldnt care because i just got my life to My Loves Like A Star so i was still buzzed

 

she finishes Concentrate and then says the next song is one of her favourites and she says its "Cry Baby" to which she says "who's been heartbroken" majority of the crowd including myself put our hands up but it was this Dad with his daughter on his shoulders that caught her eye and was like "yo dad in the blue hat, you been heartbroken?" he nodded to which she says "well i dedicate this song to you, oh and by the way i made your daughter cry" :ahh: she giggles and starts performing Cry Baby, and her vocals were INCREDIBLE during it, better than the studio in my opinion i was slayed

 

she then starts talking about Christina Aguilera and how much of an inspiring she is to her and then introduces her collaboration with her "Fall In Line" and she sounded flawless, completely slayed, dead, buried the BBMA performance and people were singing along to it aswell so the UK KNOWS! she looked dead into little girls eyes on the side seats and sang the chorus it was really powerful to see, i was blown away

 

 

 

OMG THAT SOUNDS AMAZING :jonny5:

 

You leaving during "Concentrate" tho  :ahh: slay @thatsmydemi

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
3 hours ago, Revenge said:

 

 

Games finishes and she then a man brings a guitar out to which she says "nooo im not playing guitar today, my nails are too long, if you want to see me play the guitar youll have to come to my O2 show tomorrow (lol)" she giggles after and then says "this is so weird performing this song without a guitar, she starts singing Concentrate and i keep thinking how @thatsmydemi would kill me for running to the bar to get a bottle of wine mid song :ahh: i couldnt care because i just got my life to My Loves Like A Star so i was still buzzed

 

 

 

 

 

Bitch what

 

Image result for atrl gif

 

You must be kidding

 

Image result for atrl gif

 

Like... who tf leaves in the middle of the best song?

 

Shame on you!

 

Image result for atrl gif

 

I swear to god if I ever have the opportunity to go to wherever you live in YOU BETTER HIDE SOMEWHERE BITCH. THIS IS A WARNING. 

 

Related image

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...