P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (winner revealed)

Dom

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Yeah, because the opinion of a dozen critics who like anything that's pretentious should bother me. :dies:

Pretentious? Honey, she has more talent than most of your faves, I guarantee you that. I’m sorry, did any of your faves put out an album nearly as incredible when they were 20 years old? 

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom

• KillingYourCareer

• Inner Insanity

• smoore95GAGA

1 minute ago, Inner Insanity said:

Get taste. :cm:

I do, Revenge, WWG and BWLI are the trinity :cm:

Just now, smoore95GAGA said:

Pretentious? Honey, she has more talent than most of your faves, I guarantee you that. I’m sorry, did any of your faves put out an album nearly as incredible when they were 20 years old? 

None of my faves put out an album that bored me to death when they were 20, but if it can help my faves Taylor Swift and Christina Aguilera had albums that sold over ten million copies by the time they were 20.

2 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I do, Revenge, WWG and BWLI are the trinity :cm:

Whew what a tragedy. I think this might require some professional help.

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

None of my faves put out an album that bored me to death when they were 20, but if it can help my faves Taylor Swift and Christina Aguilera had albums that sold over ten million copies by the time they were 20.

Sis, sales =/= quality. Let me know when Taylor is Xtina get an album with a 91 on MC. Matter of fact, the only pop girl I know that got that was Beyoncé, so Lorde has reached Beyoncé level of greatness at just 20 years old. Whew, I stan a legend!

Just now, Inner Insanity said:

Whew what a tragedy. I think this might require some professional help.

Stop talking to yourself, it’s not cute

3 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Stop talking to yourself, it’s not cute

flat,900x900,070,f.jpg

12 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Sis, sales =/= quality. Let me know when Taylor is Xtina get an album with a 91 on MC. Matter of fact, the only pop girl I know that got that was Beyoncé, so Lorde has reached Beyoncé level of greatness at just 20 years old. Whew, I stan a legend!

Quality is a very subjective thing. Stripped went down to be a classic album, its initial reception has been rebuked now that it's proven to be still influential. As for Melodrama... we don't hear from it anymore and we never will again, so that 91 only matters so much. Beautiful Trauma remains better in every way.

12 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Quality is a very subjective thing. Stripped went down to be a classic album, its initial reception has been rebuked now that it's proven to be still influential. As for Melodrama... we don't hear from it anymore and we never will again, so that 91 only matters so much. Beautiful Trauma remains better in every way.

Um, I listened to BT maybe 3 times. Melodrama, on the other hand, I’ve listened to about 50 times. It is timeless. I look forward to 2030 when you realize how silly you sounded :rip: 

1 minute ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Um, I listened to BT maybe 3 times. Melodrama, on the other hand, I’ve listened to about 50 times. It is timeless. I look forward to 2030 when you realize how silly you sounded :rip: 

By 2030 I won't remember who Lorde is. I've been a fan of P!nk, on the other hand, since when I bought M!ssundaztood as a kid!

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

By 2030 I won't remember who Lorde is. I've been a fan of P!nk, on the other hand, since when I bought M!ssundaztood as a kid!

Oh I get it, you like loud, obnoxious music as opposed to deep, meaningful music. Ok, good to know

3 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Oh I get it, you like loud, obnoxious music as opposed to deep, meaningful music. Ok, good to know

I'd rather listen to music I actually enjoy rather than swallow down anything the critics tell me is good. Melodrama is a boring album for me, way too pretentious + I'm not a fan of Lorde's voice and accent.

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I'd rather listen to music I actually enjoy rather than swallow down anything the critics tell me is good. Melodrama is a boring album for me, way too pretentious + I'm not a fan of Lorde's voice and accent.

Ok Jan

The Top 2 was also my personal Top 2. :alexz: 

Whatever You Want was robbed, but the winner is fair. Thanks for hosting. :flower:

:clap3:

thanks for hosting this dom!

On 1/14/2018 at 11:15 AM, Can't_M!ss_This said:

I’m just glad I won’t be mentioned in this thread again. Happy it’s over! 

Reveal hidden contents

:cm:

I'm sad I was never mentioned :'(

Okay winner, but if a single should win, What About Us is so much better.

For Now was robbed though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.