Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Runescape Old School & RS3

1,061 posts in this topic

The Spring Fayre event is happening in RS3 and I got a Dizzy Stick token drop from playing the activities. Someone said their's sold for 12 mil instantly on the GE because it's popular in Fashionscape rn so I went and sold mine for 15mil and it sold for 20mil exactly. :rip: (And I got ~5 mil from a different token). That is the most money I've ever made at one time in my YEARS of playing this game and it literally just took me 1 hour/less of playing stupid afk carnival games. I--... you know what... :skull: I'm not spending it on a bond, I have already decided I'm not doing that for a while, I still have skills to level up in f2p, so. I want to be smart about what to do with it. I might as well just alch or something since having more money stockpiled = more money gained right? I'm happy to make so much with such little effort but at the same time I'm kind of pissed off it was so easy to make 20 million just like that. You know? :doc: 

edit: Oh this is the 1,000th reply in this thread. :ahh: congrats y'all lol

ive been trying to log onto runescape for years but it just doesn’t work on macbooks?? idk 

7 hours ago, Jay Fenty said:

ive been trying to log onto runescape for years but it just doesn’t work on macbooks?? idk 

Gotta use a client

13 hours ago, Pixel said:

5467708bb3.png

On to the new grind :-* 

Omg sis your stats are just :eek:

When will I tbh? :rip:

1 hour ago, Jan said:

Omg sis your stats are just :eek:

When will I tbh? :rip:

The sleep deprivation is real but I’m almost done ?

Just got 85 Smithing on RS3. Am I rolling in money yet?

dE0MW5N.gif

On 4/7/2018 at 11:17 PM, Scotty said:

Just got 85 Smithing on RS3. Am I rolling in money yet?

dE0MW5N.gif

Hmmmmmmm idk about that lol

c3ac461406.png 

Finally I get to afk and relax a little bit more when I'm online. Also excited to be testing the OSRS Mobile beta this week 

182c52e5da.png 

33 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Hmmmmmmm idk about that lol

c3ac461406.png 

Finally I get to afk and relax a little bit more when I'm online. Also excited to be testing the OSRS Mobile beta this week 

182c52e5da.png 

That's so cool and congrats, all of your skills are almost 90. :eek: Just firemaking and that's easy.

Also lol I got membership from just 1 day of smithing Rune bars @ lvl 85 and now I'm doing mostly Slayer/Combat and doing some questing. I just hit combat level 99 and I'm 1 Ranged level away from combat level 100 which I've never done before. :jonny: I need combat 100 to unlock Duradel as a slayer master. Chaeldar sucks and tbh I'm so ****ing tired of equipping a lunar staff to go to Zanaris. Yuck.

I have 10 days left of membership. Every day I try to do a quest or a few. My quest points are almost 200 which is like not even that bad for my level I don't think. I'm trying to maybe just save up enough for another bond instead of wasting money on anything (like cosmetics which I have a problem with doing) and just keep training up Slayer. I'm level 66 Slayer right now. Unlocking Priff is a mid-term goal of mine. The thought of getting 75 Construction/Dungeoneering/Agility/Prayer/Summoning though is making me legit nervous. Short-term I just want all my skills to be level 50 at least. My Farming, Divination and Construction are like 46, 46 and 47 I think. :skull: Also unlocking Invention but I don't think I'm gonna focus on that until way later.

I just got a black demon task

It will take me at least a week to finish

tumblr_p733tc2ZOI1uzvudxo1_r1_250.gif

Hi girls don't know if any of y'all play RS3 but I restarted 2 weeks ago and I'm really into it atm, 90 combat already (which for me in little time is shocking) if anyone wants to add me my rsn is XDVY :jonny:

On 15.6.2018 at 10:46 PM, WERKER said:

Hi girls don't know if any of y'all play RS3 but I restarted 2 weeks ago and I'm really into it atm, 90 combat already (which for me in little time is shocking) if anyone wants to add me my rsn is XDVY :jonny:

I added you.. my nickname is Trashcan XCX (:rip:)

I play once in a while when im home

Does anyone still play here? I think I am going to make a new account to start afresh KappaHD.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:48 PM, Dimitri said:

I added you.. my nickname is Trashcan XCX (:rip:)

I play once in a while when im home

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE TRASHCAN XCX, Do you still play Old School? I just started again yesterday

8 minutes ago, Dayfid said:

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE TRASHCAN XCX, Do you still play Old School? I just started again yesterday

Sometimes i play on mobile but i usually play on the weekends if im home

Girls I am trying out this new invention skill, add me if you're playing RS3 at the moment :sistrens: Name is Work Bish :rip: 

Took me 5 days to finish a 60 steel dragons task ranging them with broad bolts

tumblr_inline_p963fiKA3b1qhg0kw_250.gif

Am addicted to my RS3 Ironman at the moment. IT'S SO FUN OMG ❤️ 

The Mining+Smithing rework feels so bizarre and the prices are just plummeting. :rip: R.I.P Skilling. But yeah I guess it feels a little faster to level and is more afk.