• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• TheO™

• Braz

• Victon

Not a Dua Lipa fan asking who’s buying P!nks album. Obviously your fave since she’s obsessed with P!nk. :dies:

Edited by Simpleman

7 minutes ago, diamondsdancing said:

Congrats to her, tour bundles or not she moved units. :clap3:

Kind of screaming at people that don’t usually give a solitary **** about Pink RUNNING to use her sales against the girls you hate, so pathetic. :ahh:

They did the same thing with Shania to drag Miley and Demi. Its a sad part of stan culture.

She'll have a huge 2nd week sales drop due to her tour bundles ending after her first week, but those numbers are definitely impressive :clap3: 

1 hour ago, DemiRexha said:

tour bundle 

Touring artist and album seller*

Do you think she's selling only 40k?? Lmao if she's doing 320k pure, only ~130k-140k come from bundles.~185k is still IMPRESSIVE..

23 minutes ago, TheO™ said:

Aaaand she will prove you wrong ... again. Ugh, y'all never learn. 

Ps: WAU is a HUGE global hit. 

:cm:

On itunes maybe but overall it underperformed in the U.S, bombed in Asia, did well in Australia (although it only peaked at #17 in New Zealand) and did decently in Europe (It missed the Top 20 in quite a few countries)

How on earth is that a huge global hit? :rip: 

As I said, these sales are good but she's not touching 4 Million ww without a proper global hit which she won't get in the streaming era.

Edited by CaptainMusic

9 minutes ago, Drew Ciccone said:

Touring artist and album seller*

Do you think she's selling only 40k?? Lmao if she's doing 320k pure, only ~130k-140k come from bundles.~185k is still IMPRESSIVE..

I agree 185k is still very impressive. Just saying at least 100k of that is from the tour. Great sales regardless 

5 hours ago, H-I-M said:

Album (+tour bundle) artist. 

I2JnhKs.gif

I hollered at this :ahh:... but she’s slaying lol

Miley really should of toured younger now, a tour bundle would of helped her immensely. 

So so proud of pink, tour bundles are the way to go. It's not cheating it's smart af and if your fave doesn't do it, they prob wish they could.. 

I hope this rises to 400k sps. I think the albums mediocre but I think that about all pink albums. She's always had too many filler tracks for me, perched for her next greatest hits album though (which better have slut like you)

24 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

On itunes maybe but overall it underperformed in the U.S, bombed in Asia, did well in Australia (although it only peaked at #17 in New Zealand) and did decently in Europe (It missed the Top 20 in quite a few countries)

As I said, these sales are good but she's not touching 4 Million ww without a proper global hit which she won't get in the streaming era.

"Revenge" is coming 

39 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Some major markets official charts peaks for WAU:

#1 AUS

#3 UK ... #1 airplay and #1 digital chart 

#3 Germany 

#1 Euro Digital Songs

As for the US, the song didn't peak yet. It's sitting pretty at #7 on iTunes (with 2 big performances coming up), #8 on overall airplay (with over 100 million audience and far from done) and just had a new peak on Spotify (#21 Global and #50 US), today. Yeah, she is 38 and obviously from a different era so it's not easy to compete with all these new streaming artists but that didn't stop her from making a mark with WAU. 

Cheers. 

1 hour ago, GreasyBruce said:

White women aged 25-35, the demographic that spends the most + advertisers want the most

P!nk won

Pink remains a legend that sticks to what she is good at.

I wish i liked her revenge song more but what about us really sold this era for many it appears...

N4Q1EDs.gif

The tour bundle boost omg, some pop girls are so stupid for not doing it..

Congratulations P!nk! I am not her biggest fan by any means, but I am so happy to see an independent woman who does her own thing be so successful in 2017. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.