P!nk 384k/407k; 200k bundle; 2017's biggest female debut

Duca

careerfatality

tour bundles are such a shameless way to get 'sales'. this shouldnt be celebrated 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• TheO™

• Braz

• Victon

Damn 

i was expecting 130-150k or something. Ok pink! 

Just now, Ash12345 said:

No she wouldn’t have lol.

Shed still do over 300k

The user meant that BT is actually a hit album unlike Witness and Now, hence why it's opening with way bigger numbers depsite all 3 having tour bundles.

Never doubted her reigning power! An album artist! I feel like she got most of the Adele stans covered.:gaycat5:

It's even more impressive considering how tepid What About Us has been in the US thus far, so happy for her :jonny: 

QueenofCopyPaste

OH WOW :jonny:

Just now, Temporal said:

I was floored, then I saw the ticket bundle :toofunny2: Still, Jesus ****ing Christ. I just hope her 2nd week drop isn't catastrophic :dancehall: 

Shania did less than half of this with a tour bundle, so I'd say it still demonstrates P!nk's huge power.

Tour bundles should also become the norm and are a great deal. If you're willing to pay for a tour ticket, which are expensive, and it comes with the album, it should count.

2 minutes ago, Lyrical. said:

That's amazing. She is definitely within the top 5 female pop stars today.

I wonder who got kicked out :fan:

Slay me Queen

3 minutes ago, Prismee said:

Why is @Duca still so obsessed with pure sales numbers? SPS is all it matters and should be placed first in the thread title.

340 pures sales

375 (SEA+TEA)

large percentage of SPS is still pure sales so why not

I think those streams are a bit optimistic, What About Us didn't do great but WOW :jonny3: 

4 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

i guess that how a successful album with tour bundles look like!  Slay

:)

OT: Congrats! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Temporal said:

I was floored, then I saw the ticket bundle :toofunny2: Still, Jesus ****ing Christ. I just hope her 2nd week drop isn't catastrophic :dancehall: 

Yeah that'll give us a more clear picture on how the ticket bundle is affecting her,  on if the drop will be reasonable or if she"ll have epic drops like Shania and Katy :deadbanana3:

1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

I think those streams are a bit optimistic, What About Us didn't do great but WOW :jonny3: 

Its now on US Top 50, #4 on TTH. Album being extremely pushed on Apple Music too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.